bi-curious female for same

love, love, love girls!
cant' wait to have some more fun. sometimes it is a bit hard to meet someone but i do get lucky once in a while.

whitetea - sexy story, huney!
 
Looking?

My g/f and I are looking for a true bi-female to join us. She loves women almost as much as she does men. NK, she is very cute, in shape and fit, shaved, and loves to play. We are gentle and willing.

I would like to participate, but just watching is OK.

If this post goes against this forums rules, forgive me. It can be edited out if necessary.
 
Hmmmm

Nice story WhiteTea, very arousing maybe us girls should get together and discuss what if scenario. Care to link up and chat....?
 
I've been bi-curious forever! Hopefully soon we'll be able to act on it. My husband is supportive but I go back and forth. We'll see. Thanks for starting this thread! It's been fun to read.
 
I'm always interested to know when people say they dont think it will become reality for them........why? is it because of your partner? or lack of opportunity?

jane:)

I think someone posted earlier that it's scary to try to find someone off the internet, and I agree. You never know who you're talking to. But the internet is also the one place where people can vent these kinds of desires anonymously. As for me, I would prefer to have my first female sexual experience with a friend I already know, as opposed to someone I just met online.

I think that it's a bit hard to breach the subject with a female friend that you might have feelings for. I know that personally, I've been in a situation where I'm afraid that not only will she be offended and NOT into the idea, but that it might ruin our relationship.
As someone who is married, I know my husband has said he is okay with me being with another woman-- as long as he knows about it.
 
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share a story with you all about my first time with a girl. I've been poking around on this thread and I guess I'm shy. Here's a way to break the ice lol. It happened many years ago, but it was something I will never forget. She was a friend, who became a bit more than that when I slept over at her house one night. We stayed up late, talked about boys, tried on a million different outfits... I don't know if it was seeing each other naked, but we both became very turned on, but afraid to take the next step all at the same time. Before I knew it we were kissing. This went on for like an hour and it was very sweet. She had beautiful red hair and very soft lips...definitely different from kissing my boyfriend. It sounds cheesy but there was a candle going and we were in the dark on the futon in her room. I remember how soft her skin was and the pretty lacy bra she had on. She had huge boobs and I remember how envious of them I used to be. They were firm and her nipples were a pretty shade of pink. We were both very nervous and kept looking at each other like "is this ok? do you mind if I touch you here?" Then we began undressing and sucking each others nipples. Then we laid side by side touching each others pussies, all while our tongues were moving within one other's mouths. Then we went down on eachother. I went first and remember thinking how great it was. When she laid back and I buried my face between her legs, I thoroughly enjoyed her smell and taste. I was surprised by this because I thought I was just "experimenting". After she had an orgasm it was my turn and we switched places. She went down on me and it was wonderful! I think girls really know what girls like, want and need. We never did it again...what a shame.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

awesome story. i love reading stuff like this.
 
:confused:OK! OK! Bi-curious experimentation, but include us males in these stories;
Otherwise poor us!!!:(
 
Last edited:
Just dropping in...haven't had internet access for a while.

It is nice to see threads like this one but it makes me wonder, how do we go from posting to happening. I mean, there are obviously a lot of us out here, most of us seem to have a problem with the switching to reality part. Certainly it is my issue.
I don't know how to start, I have no friends I feel comfortable sharing this with.

For the record, I'm married- dh won't understand it, I am living in conservative rural area. Then there is the safety issue, discretion.
But I can't stop thinking about it and I've promised myself if I ever get the opportunity I will take it.
Just have to find a way to make the opportunity happen.

:rose:Macy:kiss:
 
I have been extremely curious for such a long time and am getting a serious itch to actually act on it. I was in a threesome with a woman one time. We were both first timers and very nervous so we didn't progress too massively far. I would love to try this again though and go all the way. The real problem is how to find someone that I trust to do this with. No one I already know is a possibility, and I'm really not sure what to do now.
 
I have been extremely curious for such a long time and am getting a serious itch to actually act on it. I was in a threesome with a woman one time. We were both first timers and very nervous so we didn't progress too massively far. I would love to try this again though and go all the way. The real problem is how to find someone that I trust to do this with. No one I already know is a possibility, and I'm really not sure what to do now.

i too had a yearning for such a long time. till one day a lady at eh gym noticed me staring at here(oops:)) she actually seduced me. since that time,finding ladies hasnt been hard to do. pm me ladies if you care to chat.

kisses,alyssa
 
I have no idea how to pick ANYONE up - woman OR man. And no one seems to ever be looking at me. What do I do about that? I'm too shy to approach anyone on my own.
 
.....

I am with you Macy, it is ever so difficult when you have reached a certain age, married and have always circulated in the same circle of friends. I suppose that is why we come to Lit., read the stories, fantasise of what maybe/could be and chat with other like minded souls.
Me....what would I do if I was approached....? Wet my pants for starters.
 
I am with you Macy, it is ever so difficult when you have reached a certain age, married and have always circulated in the same circle of friends. I suppose that is why we come to Lit., read the stories, fantasise of what maybe/could be and chat with other like minded souls.
Me....what would I do if I was approached....? Wet my pants for starters.

I have made a promise to myself that if the opportunity ever presents it self, I will take it.

Just have to figure out how to make it present it self. Where does one go? What does one say or do? I can't exactly where a sign - can I? :kiss:
:rose:Macy
 
HECK THERES ALOT OF BI-COURIOUS MARRIED FEMALES OUT THERE. THEY JUST*DONT* LIKE LIKE TO ADMIT IT.I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE. I'VE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED GOING ON 14 YRS AND I ALWAYS HAVE THE DESIRE TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.AFTER A FEW EXPERMENTATIONS IT MAKES YOU DESIRE IT MORE!!! :p

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?! D":
 
Back
Top