Shy Sexy Texan

Thank you

Thanks for all the positive comments. I really appreciate them all.
However, I'm not in a very good place right now - my muse has taken a hiatous.

I probably will not be posting anything new for a while. I've have recieved a lot of PM about this so I wanted to just say it once.
Thanks again...

I probably will not be posting anything new for a while. I've have recieved a lot of PM about this so I wanted to just say it once.
Thanks again...

Thank you for sharing your pictures, even if it wa only for a little while. Hope you get to a better place. :rose:

interesting.
She was whispering to My friend begging Him to become His slut, and when he agreed she stopped talking and then heard from Others she is playing the same game to them.

Way to kick me while I'm down

I just love being talked about like I'm not here...

I have not a clue who you and I don't care. Clearly you care too much if you keep posting hateful comments on my thread. Get over yourself!
Posting shit like this on my thread and the others I see you doing this to makes YOU look bad - not us.

Thanks again...

Texas is truly blessed, and we are even moreso! Thank you for sharing. Such lovely pics. I hope you can find that lovely smile again, quickly.

I have not a clue who you and I don't care. Clearly you care too much if you keep posting hateful comments on my thread. Get over yourself!
Posting shit like this on my thread and the others I see you doing this to makes YOU look bad - not us.

The Ignore List is a very handy feature for filth like that.

They can talk all they want, but if they are ignored eventually they will pick up theior toys and go home.

Hope you find somethjng to inspire you again and can enjoy yourself again.

Actually.. it doesn't make Me look bad when it's the truth. it would if it is a lie but when it's the truth it it only makes Me look all the better because when others find out and it happens to them. you're fucked.

Thank you - I hope I do as well. The ball is in his court.

*sigh* I think we've all been there before. But your happiness shouldn't depend on his ability to correct his cranial-rectal inversion. (I know: easy to say on this side of things...)

interesting.
She was whispering to My friend begging Him to become His slut, and when he agreed she stopped talking and then heard from Others she is playing the same game to them.

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of Us.

HAHA! He didn't ruin anything except my mood this evening. He most certainly is not the muse I was speaking of...
stacy dont worry about this ass hat he got butt hurt cause he is an attention whore your true fans and friends if i may say so are here to support you ...hope you smiling again :p

Thanks for sharing what you have. I hope things get better for you soon. Happy V Day!:rose:

WE are your muse!!!! WE love your pics!!!

Why have one when you can have many!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day

I had someone today comment on my current situation.
He said "...he made your heart start ticking properly again."
That could not be more true...

litw.jpg

I had someone today comment on my current situation.
He said "...he made your heart start ticking properly again."
That could not be more true...

litw.jpg

Mmmmm...and Happy Valentines day to you!!!!!! :)

"Fuck" would be such a more interesting word than "shit" anyway.

;)

She is a looker but when it comes down to it she's an attention whore and will lie and tell you what you want to hear.. and when she gets the attention that she wants she will move on and not say shit to you anymore

Back