cock sucking poll

Cock Obsession

As long as the Cock is Clean / Hard / and has enough length to shove into the back of My Throat. Nothing gets me more hot than being on my knees for a man and have him grab the back of my head , or a hand full of hair and shove his cock down the back of my throat Deep. I love a Cock that Dominates Me and Reminds me that I'm here to "Serve The Cock", My Place is to "Worship The Cock" and then Totally Face Fuck me into Submission and "My Reward" is a "Big Juicy Load of Cum".

You're absolutely right, a cock-sucker needs his cum. I was a geeky nerdy no-account confused messed-up twenty-five year old when my older dominant Boyfriend found me, took me, turned my life around, and made me over into his own personal cock-sucker, trained me, tutored me until I craved and was totally transfixed by his big beautiful cock and addicted to sucking it. He identified and unleashed the submissive cock-sucker inside me. At least once a day, sometimes more, I sucked him off and greedily gobbled his cum. For slut-training sessions he'd lie on the bed watching online Porn while I groveled between his splayed legs with his cock never leaving my throat for forty-five minutes or more, until he granted me permission, and I reluctantly released it. I was stupefied, infatuated and obsessed by it. I get an urgent hard-on just thinking about it now. He face-fucked and deep-throated me until I was a drooling mess, and when I couldn't manage it he patiently but insistently persisted until I could. He insisted the face-fucker must be in total and absolute control, and the mouth incapable of showing any resistance, so at first my hands were fixed behind my back, until the subservience became second nature, without conscious thought. He seldom touched me sexually - although he sometimes squeezed my balls to the point of pain as a disciplinary incentive if he thought I wasn't performing as well as I should, and even though I was always nude and erect, and frequently ejaculated spontaneously, it's impossible not to when you're being force-fed spunk from eight-inches of solid cock down my throat (I know it was eight inches because he had me measure it and tell him repeatedly how it was the biggest and best cock I'd ever sucked. No lie). I worshipped his cock and craved for it. Until he dumped me, and went back to his wife. Now I need his cock more than ever. I yearn for the taste and feel of it in my mouth. I've been conditioned and sissified so I can't do without it. Soon, if I don't get to suck another cock, I'm gonna do something rash, I'm gonna meet some random stranger and suck them off… a cock-sucker needs his cum. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Nothing to beat a diet of fresh spunk sucked direct from source. I love it. Glad that you do too...
 
I've never had the pleasure of sucking a cock but when I do, I'd like it to be like
7"- 9"....and learn to suck it properly; play with it ,jack it and just tease it real good! Where is the end of the line? :kiss:it all over!
 
Cock

Well, I am kind of a perv; I only suck sissycocks. It gets the girls so excited!
 
I wouldn't be that picky about the cock, the guy should be good looking and he should be horny and crave me serving him with my mouth. And of course i want to feel his orgasm explode in my mouth and throat. Mmmm
 
I wouldn't be that picky about the cock, the guy should be good looking and he should be horny and crave me serving him with my mouth. And of course i want to feel his orgasm explode in my mouth and throat. Mmmm

Nice advice and thoughts. I have about the same feelings. Of course I would enjoy the same in return I would hope. I also would have no problem kissing and sharing either.
 
i have a definite weakness for cut cocks that have a slight downward curve, especially if they are over 9 inches and thick enough my fingers don't quite touch around it. Also i love a cock that soft is almost as big as it is hard and takes work to get stiff... my knees get weak just thinking about it!!!
 
6-8" cut, and any hair has to be at least trimmed. Anything bigger and I can't deep throat, and anything smaller leaves me wanting more.
 
It's funny, as a bi guy, I have a huge thing for women of color. But for cocks, I only crave white ones.

The only cock I've had in my mouth is my own (oh, to be young and flexible again,), but if I'm fantasizing about what I'd most like to suck:

Must be cut, and preferably 6-8" and pretty thick, with a nice big, flared head. I like a slight upward curve, too.

I don't deep-throat anyways, so I guess bigger might also be fun. Even if you had trouble getting it in your mouth, I bet it's awesome to just kiss and lick a guy's cock to make him cum.
 
Cut and around 7 inches long attached to a smooth shaved body. Comfortable fit in my mouth really suits me.
 
Smooth, hairless, cut, around 8" and decent girth is my ideal cock to play with. That is if I had a choice in the matter.
 
Never sucked a cock, but I would want to suck one like my own, is that unusual?

So essentially just between 5-6 inches and shaved balls, uncut too as I love my own foreskin and would want to play with it. But then a cut one too to compare :)
 
I would go with a cut cock, shaved smooth, about 6 to 7 inches & about an inch to inch & a half diameter. White first, but I would like to try a black one simply for the contrast of color. Not for the mind games around the subject. Sex is too much for to let humiliation & power get in the way. Though that is all right for other people & I do like a little sensual dom/sub play when discussed in advance.
 
Must be clean. Small or large, I just love being a cocksucker. Rather have a big load from a small cock than a tiny load from a big one. Prefer uncut and have been lucky enough to orally worship 5-6 BBC .
 
well put

well put Jenna, don't leave out tan or brown ones though lol

good sensual and fun mindset though

I would go with a cut cock, shaved smooth, about 6 to 7 inches & about an inch to inch & a half diameter. White first, but I would like to try a black one simply for the contrast of color. Not for the mind games around the subject. Sex is too much for to let humiliation & power get in the way. Though that is all right for other people & I do like a little sensual dom/sub play when discussed in advance.
 
In a perfect world, I'd be seeing how many different cocks I could suck.
 
Back
Top