Naked (or not) By Design

Wow, two of my favorite poses. Nipple jewelry and panty hose. Do you have any clit jewelry you can share? Maybe a few panty hose without the panties. Whatever, thank you for sharing.
 
Oh wow! That was almost too much for me! Do you guys ever talk to each other during spankings??

each one is different ... this one came with a fair amount of laughter (and a bit of apprehension as anyone walking past could have - if they tried - been an interested viewer)

it was followed by other remedial actions not suitable for Lit posting :devil:
 
each one is different ... this one came with a fair amount of laughter (and a bit of apprehension as anyone walking past could have - if they tried - been an interested viewer)

it was followed by other remedial actions not suitable for Lit posting :devil:

OMG it's not suitable to post HERE?! I have to know!
 
there are fantasies and, alas there is reality ... reality requires each of us to occasionally travel, both near and far ... but reality also provides an opportunity to tease and flirt, anticipate and desire, remembering that deferred gratification and constrained arousal can combine alchemically into rather memorable reunions

so this week's teasing begins ...
 
Last edited:
Oh man, I think this week apart is going to be arousing for not just the two of you!!
 
Why is it?

Why is it that so many women think that they need panties under their PANTYHOSE? My wife always does that and I can never get her to explain why! I try to tell her that panties are redundant! But she never listens! Why is that??!!??:)

attachment.php
 
Back
Top