All Subs/Slaves Beware

I do know who it is now and I was right. I don't think the guy is very stable and this could end very badly if we push it. I think he has two choices. He can man up and say he has behaved badly and will work to be a better person. Or he can quietly fade away.

I don't have a dog in this fight so I'm not saying what I know. Hopefully he's reading this thread and he will either defend himself or find other hunting grounds.

Someone on this forum isn't stable? :eek: :rolleyes:

I've witnessed an internet post-relationship witch hunt before, and it wasn't pretty and no one felt much better after it was all said and done. There were several pleas by the exes to current friends of the alleged cad to intervene and get him help of some kind. The friends (all women, btw) stood by and defended the alleged cad and said that he'd made mistakes, but that the exes were nuts. I only know one person involved, and so at the end of the day, I don't really know what was true and what wasn't. And as I said, there was no catharsis. No closure. Just bad feelings all around.
 
A good woman turned me around about 10 years ago. Broke my heart in the process but I probably had it coming 10 times over. Karma is a bitch.
 
A good woman turned me around about 10 years ago. Broke my heart in the process but I probably had it coming 10 times over. Karma is a bitch.

I disagree. You turned yourself around. You are responsible for your own decisions.
 
So what I have learned from this thread is:
There may or may not be a wannabe/playa on Lit. Conduct yourself accordingly.

Does that sum it up adequately?
 
It's always a shame but it happens. Seems like this guy has been well and truly busted so hopefully the game is up and he'll either repent in the future or start all over again with a different nic or on a different forum. There's not much to be gained by publicly naming and shaming his anonymous net persona.

I'm also sorry that people have been hurt but the fact this guy has been found out is a very good thing. If these women were still blissfully ignorant, that would be the real tragedy. Count it as a lucky escape and draw a line under it is my advice.

WriterDom said:
I do know who it is now and I was right. I don't think the guy is very stable and this could end very badly if we push it. I think he has two choices. He can man up and say he has behaved badly and will work to be a better person. Or he can quietly fade away.

He could man up and out himself but if he has other potential pyl's taking his bait then he has little incentive. People who lie, scheme, deceive and cheat online aren't generally troubled by much integrity or remorse.

His 3rd option is to set up a new username but people do get caught out with alts so it's also a gamble.

Kajira Callista said:
So is anyone gonna tell me who it is?

Me too! I have no clue.
 
I was never a player on a message board. That's where you get caught. subs do talk to each other. Try to keep a bevy of cafe subs and this is the result.

This isn't breaking news though. And not even a bdsm story. Guys will lie to get in your pants. They will tell you that they are single when they are married. They'll tell you their cock is so big they had a special shoe made for it.

Caveat Emptor girls
 
I didn't know him. The few things I heard were always he's a really good guy. A really nice man. Perhaps someone who lived his entire life with little attention from women. Then he puts on a Dom hat and with all the sub frenzy going on, finds it easy pickings.
 
I was never a player on a message board. That's where you get caught. subs do talk to each other. Try to keep a bevy of cafe subs and this is the result.

This isn't breaking news though. And not even a bdsm story. Guys will lie to get in your pants. They will tell you that they are single when they are married. They'll tell you their cock is so big they had a special shoe made for it.

Caveat Emptor girls
Hey...if i give you the bestest ever cyber beejay will ya tell me who it is?
 
Fuck hypotheticals. Fuck secrecy. Fuck privacy. Outing a potential aggressor does not mean their victims are outed. The concern about "if they say it's okay, I will release the name" is long gone.

Either put up or shut up. Spill the name, or this thread is meaningless. Give him a chance to defend himself, or others a chance to defend him.

Like rosco says, this thread is a farce.
 
Just a thought.....

If you were going to expose/ warn about people on the Forum where you actually met them, I could draw a comparison.
Suppose I met a guy in a bar (as I did), suppose I went out with him (ditto) and suppose he turned out to be an absloute piece of toejam (boy was he ever).
Making a big deal out of this guy you met here would be like me walking into the bar (my local) where I met my jerk ex, standing on the bar and yelling out all the things I hated bout him.
Sure, it'd be somewhat cathartic, but it will only serve to make me look like a total prima donna fruit loop.... and probably just advertise to other chicks that, yes, he's available and special enough to make that big of a deal over.
Chillax, karma can take care of itself.

:rose:KK
 
Chillax, karma can take care of itself.

:rose:KK

Very true. Getting upset, angry and vengeful just gives an asshole like that too much importance IMO.

I suppose Cherokee Dove can report this guy to Cat and/or Marquis but if all that happens is he sets up a new nic for himself, I doubt that much will be achieved by it.
 
Bull shit! My husband and I get anal and we are not assholes.

:D

As for reporting, it seems many think this is a he, said, she said kind of thing and there is a lot of victim blaming. I doubt that's going to fly around here.

:rose:
 
Nothing illegal with having a harem of sluts. He must have some stamina though. Biggest nightmare I ever had was 6 phone sluts at once. 2 or 3 is about enough. And when I do commit I actually commit.
 
Back
Top