Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I watch?





Oh, well, if cookies are involved... I'll be right over, you little vixen. :)

Watch hell! Q, down and give BG 20 too.

And sweetie, if you are coming, you better be on a snowmobile. They haven't plowed my street since 10 a.m. and there is well over a foot of snow out there. Of course, I will make sure to make you all warm and toasty with cookie goodness after you get here.
 
Watch hell! Q, down and give BG 20 too.

And sweetie, if you are coming, you better be on a snowmobile. They haven't plowed my street since 10 a.m. and there is well over a foot of snow out there. Of course, I will make sure to make you all warm and toasty with cookie goodness after you get here.

*muffled response from down south* "Maam, yes Maam."

If BeeG is coming on a snowmobile and I'm down giving 20, or so, I think my nethers will be a bit chilled, still after I've ploughed Saucy's street I suppose I'll be warm enough.
 
*muffled response from down south* "Maam, yes Maam."

If BeeG is coming on a snowmobile and I'm down giving 20, or so, I think my nethers will be a bit chilled, still after I've ploughed Saucy's street I suppose I'll be warm enough.

Indeed.
 
Ahem...I'd like to hear more about The Great Pudding Massacre... :)

Hmmm, where to begin? Well, BeeGee and I were chatting about, what else, chocolate...actually there isn't anything we don't talk about at that moment it was chocolate. I said that I'd bought a bag of Hershey Kisses, dark chocolate and said the bag would probably last a few months since dark chocolate gives me a bigger bang for the taste, so to speak.

She said she doesn't really like the Kisses because (are you ready for this reason...) she doesn't like to unwrap them. What? Of course I laughed at her, I mean who would even consider the little bit of tinfoil and the little pulley thing as an obstacle? BeeGee that's who!

So she tells me about Riesen, chocolate caramel coated with chocolate, she loves them, the wrapper on them is just an easy twist. (Still, I'm trying to wrap my brain around how difficult a Kiss is unwrap.) Basically she starts taunting me about them, how they taste and melt, the deliciousness of them, I thought she was going to have a orgasm for goodness sakes. Sensual and smooth words were used, they were milk chocolate on top of it all. I love milk chocolate but opted for the dark for the obvious rational that dark was better than milk, so I got a "Atta girl" for making the better choice.

Really the purpose of the conversation was about packaging, all that stuff above is what is going through my mind -- a lot can happen up there in a very short amount of time, but that's a story, or thesis for later. Rest assured there was discussion about taste, lots of it.

She starts talking about how easy they unwrap, it's just a simple pull on each end of the wrapper -- which could be tinfoil for all I knew, but since she said "I don't like to deal with those little tinfoil things..." I went on a google mission trying to find out what kind of the wrapper it was. I failed. It looks kind of plasticy-paper but I don't know for sure. I've included picture so you can make up your own mind.

So all this puffed chest out talk about how her Riesens were better than my lowly DARK chocolate got to me. I mean those are fightin' words, you know? So decided to pull out a surprise product...chocolate pudding! I love chocolate pudding and considered it a kind of coup on her and her damned Risen candy and it's so called easy wrapper.

So all in all, I won, of course. I made sure she could hear me making the pudding...the whisking, tasting, pouring etc., I wanted her to suffer! After pouring the last of it into a bowl I attempted to lick the side of the mixing bowl. I had a slight mishap and got pudding all over my face basically -- maybe karma was at work, that be karma # 1.

We're talking talking talking and I pup the bowls in the refrigerator, had to move just a few things but they were safely on a shelf. Except I noticed the front most bowl needed to be pushed back just a bit, OK, no problem, all set.

Well, not exactly. I reached to get the water and out of the corner of my eye I thought I noticed something dark drop down the back wall of the refrig. It didn't register right away and the second little drop didn't totally grab my attention, as I would've hoped. It was when I looked on the upper shelf that I saw what was quickly becoming the Pudding Massacre, 2010.

"Oh shit," I screamed into the phone, "I'll have to call you back!" I was brought to my knees by puddin'. I was too cocky I suppose but the fact that it could've been karma # 2 didn't escape my mind for sure. There was pudding dripping, dropping and as quickly as I tried to get it, the paper toles weren't efficient, now I was smearing pudding. The sink is quite near the refrig so these blobs of paper towel are being thrown into the sink, along with some other things that go hit by the falling pudding. There was pudding everywhere it seemed, on the counters, in the sink, on me and on the floor.

It looked like a massacre of pudding.

So, that is how it all went down. It was BeeG's fault obviously, and she was unscathed by the puddin'. Unfair. What began as a conversation about tinfoil wrappers ended with the Great Pudding Massacre 2010.

But it truly was funny as hell.




riesen_pl.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love Reisen and I love Hershey's kisses, and Wilbur buds are really good too.

After 2 hours of initial shoveling yesterday, and then 4 hours of reshoveling where the fat nosed boar who was driving the plow plowed me back under with interest, my car is free. Free! Free! I can drive somewhere with alcoholic beverages, a pool table, and a big fucking steak. And I shall. . . oh yes. . . I shall.

That is if I can get my right arm and shoulder to ever work again.
 
I had my first ever foodgasm last evening. Upon seeing my expression after that first bite of triple dark chocolate brownie topped with dulce de leche gelato, my husband remarked: "Well - I guess you won't be needing my services tonight!" :D
 
My son was mad at me for forgetting to DVR the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. Now that I've learned that NBC aired gruesome footage of the death of Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili, I'm really glad I didn't.
 
I had my first ever foodgasm last evening. Upon seeing my expression after that first bite of triple dark chocolate brownie topped with dulce de leche gelato, my husband remarked: "Well - I guess you won't be needing my services tonight!" :D

:D :D
 
Cathleen & Bg, that is hilarious!! I am bewildered by the trouble with unwrapping Hershey's Kisses...they're perfect. Well, they're second to Dove dark chocolate. Well, I also just really like chocolate; this list could go on for a while.

I've wondered what it would feel like to be covered in chocolate pudding...in a completely different context of course. Thanks for sharing!:rose:

That annoying tin foil slows me down! LOL

At Christmas time I make cookies that have a Hershey's kiss pressed on top. Unwrapping 48 Hershey's kisses all at once is a pain in my rapidly expanding tush.
 
That annoying tin foil slows me down! LOL

At Christmas time I make cookies that have a Hershey's kiss pressed on top. Unwrapping 48 Hershey's kisses all at once is a pain in my rapidly expanding tush.

I wouldn't be able to prepare those cookies without unwrapping at least 60 Hershey's Kisses. 1 for cookie, 1 for me...until I had to put them all on the cookies. Baking holiday cookies is a bad idea for me. :)

I always have that trouble with the chocolate cookies with the rolos in the middle. I end up eating at least half the rolos. Hmmm, i'm in a mood tonight from dealing with customer service reps from 3 different companies. I think perhaps rolo cookies are in order.

Donning my c'apron. "To the kitchen cookie woman!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top