fooling around with a 19 yearl old male in fermilab

R_Mustang

Experienced
HI,

I'm going to be around in fermilab(Batavia Illinois) for the next week for a conference and was looking for a female who might be interested in fooling around. Nothing super serious, but rather something casual, but I would also be down to be friends if that develops naturally.

I'm male, 19, average build.

Kik me at R_mustang, if interested, or want more details.

Thanks!

yep

Yeah, it's the place with the giant underground tunnel. Well more like multiple giant underground tunnels

Giant under ground tunnels sound awesome. I have to drive though there tomorrow. I wonder if its by there. Google it is.

It actually looks pretty cool in google maps, you can see the tunnel in blue. There's also markings on the ground as to when the tunnel is underneath you. Quite a refreshing walk/run depending on what you're into

The place, surprisingly enough also has a whole bunch of nature trails and bison.

It actually looks pretty cool in google maps, you can see the tunnel in blue. There's also markings on the ground as to when the tunnel is underneath you. Quite a refreshing walk/run depending on what you're into

The place, surprisingly enough also has a whole bunch of nature trails and bison.

Damn my kid would have loved that sadly i dont think its an option for this trip. Hes gonna have to settle for a lot less

Ah well, maybe next time, right.

They also have two science museums as well as proper tours and stuff if your kid is into that. Not to mention it's really beautiful since it's a lot of open space. At least I think so.

Ah well, maybe next time, right.

They also have two science museums as well as proper tours and stuff if your kid is into that. Not to mention it's really beautiful since it's a lot of open space. At least I think so.

You are helpful ;) thanks

Back