Kanye West is not "traditionally American" enough to perform at Trump's inaugural

I don't know Kanye's music and I don't care about his politics.


He's a big boy. People are going to attack him.


It's envy. He'll deal with it...
 
Well, what do you think pedophilia is, if not a sexual orientation?

Just using this word in this manner gets Eyer banned every time, just like any time anyone posts over five paragraphs of a link gets it edited and warned, but not you. We, and I mean me and those who have been censored, wonder why...
 
Well, what do you think pedophilia is, if not a sexual orientation?

It is a paraphilia (typically created by trauma). That's what it is, not what I "think" it is.

I am not going to debate you on this because you clearly have already absorbed the pro pedo social engineering pushed by Salon, Vice, The Atlantic etc...
 
. Only corny ass aging entertainers perform at an inauguration. No current relevant artist would do this gig, regardless of who is being sworn in.

Denzel Washington
Bruce Springsteen
Laura Linney and Martin Luther King III
Mary J. Blige
Jamie Foxx and Steve Carell
Bettye LaVette and Jon Bon Jovi
Tom Hanks
Marisa Tomei
John Legend
John Mellencamp
Queen Latifah
Josh Groban
Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, D.C.
Herbie Hancock, will.i.am, and Sheryl Crow
Tiger Woods
Jack Black and Rosario Dawson
Garth Brooks
Ashley Judd and Forest Whitaker
Usher, Stevie Wonder, and Shakira
Samuel L. Jackson
U2
Pete Seeger
Beyoncé
 
Denzel Washington
Bruce Springsteen
Laura Linney and Martin Luther King III
Mary J. Blige
Jamie Foxx and Steve Carell
Bettye LaVette and Jon Bon Jovi
Tom Hanks
Marisa Tomei
John Legend
John Mellencamp
Queen Latifah
Josh Groban
Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, D.C.
Herbie Hancock, will.i.am, and Sheryl Crow
Tiger Woods
Jack Black and Rosario Dawson
Garth Brooks
Ashley Judd and Forest Whitaker
Usher, Stevie Wonder, and Shakira
Samuel L. Jackson
U2
Pete Seeger
Beyoncé

old old old old old old old old old old old old & tiresome tiresome tiresome etc etc ... except for Beyonce. Who probably got paid the very big bucks Trump can't/won't pay Kanye.

Kanye still does surprise flash concerts in NYC. None of those cheesy old fucks you listed would do anything like that.
 
Last edited:
Of course it is a sexual orientation. It does not differ from homosexuality in that pedos are any more evil or immoral than homos. It does not differ in that pedos are mentally ill and homos are not. It differs from homosexuality only in that pedophilia is an orientation whose exercise society cannot afford to tolerate.

Wow, I couldn't possibly disagree with you more.

It isn't a sexual orientation, it is a mental disorder and it is absolutely immoral in that it is inherently nonconsensual as children do not have the mental development to consent.
 
U2 don't count.

They're British Fabians...



Maybe Trump should have asked Fabian. He'd be about the most famous act there.


The Trump team's attitude towards Kanye isn't very surprising, but I see little reason to believe he'd ever want to perform at a presidential inaugural, unless it was his.
 
Trump, the guy who is supposed to be this great negotiator and deal closer couldn't even sign a Bruce Sprinsteen cover band to play the inauguration.

Bwahahahaha.
 
Maybe Trump should have asked Fabian. He'd be about the most famous act there.


The Trump team's attitude towards Kanye isn't very surprising, but I see little reason to believe he'd ever want to perform at a presidential inaugural, unless it was his.

Ha ha, bingo
 
Actually, I think he would. Kanye is into Kanye. Have you heard his rants?

I saw him a few years ago, he opened for the Rolling Stones. Definitely, not the right venue. Garbage, that my teen listens to.
 
He would have been the headliner. The number one star. A bonafide 'A' lister.

But 'traditional American' is code for white colonial or descendants of.

So there will be no black performers at the inauguration?
That's too bad.
 
Wow, I couldn't possibly disagree with you more.

It isn't a sexual orientation, it is a mental disorder and it is absolutely immoral in that it is inherently nonconsensual as children do not have the mental development to consent.

Children don't have to consent to anything if it is limited to just an attraction and fantasizing.

We are probably surrounded by more pedopheliacs than you can imagine.
 
Children don't have to consent to anything if it is limited to just an attraction and fantasizing.

We are probably surrounded by more pedopheliacs than you can imagine.

Why do you believe people who say it's just limited to attraction and fantasy? The current poster boy for "virtuous pedophiles" used to speak online about actually fucking little girls for real. Again, this guy was indirectly discussed right here. Yet MSM such as The Atlantic, NYT, salon, etc hold him up as the standard.

You have fallen for the social engineering too. It's shocking how easily people are manipulated.
 
He would have been the headliner. The number one star. A bonafide 'A' lister.

But 'traditional American' is code for white colonial or descendants of.

Can you imagine the KKK supporters of Trump tuning out from his inauguration because a black guy was the main attraction!

Rap is definitely American. Not so sure about traditional though. Jazz or blues would be traditional and have a definite black content. Rap is only a generation old. Don't forget most Trump voters are old white folk. They don't listen to rap. I typically don't. They just might change channels during a Kanye song and not come back.

What do TV stations charge for inauguration time slot ads? Jack up prices like Superbowl?

Bingo!

He would have stolen the spotlight from Trump. No way Trump's ego is letting that happen.
 
Ever heard of Flyting?
Old Norse rap.

"Flyting is similar in both form and function to the modern practice of freestyle battles between rappers"
 
Ever heard of Flyting?
Old Norse rap.

"Flyting is similar in both form and function to the modern practice of freestyle battles between rappers"

White rap is at least something they would allow to be performed at Trump's inaugural.
 
It was not an anonymous source. The source was Tom Barrack, the Presidential Inaugural Committee chair. He stated Kanye was unsuited.
 
The source is an unnamed "Trump team member" and everyone believes this? Come on, these media outlets lied to you throughout 2016 yet here we are in 2017 and you are back to believing them... Like a dog returning to his vomit. More likely the truth is that Kanye has no interest and Trump is too cheap to pay him enough to change his mind. Only corny ass aging entertainers perform at an inauguration. No current relevant artist would do this gig, regardless of who is being sworn in.

Salon's pro pedophile articles are more believable than this.

when there is a video of the conversation...
 
557_1000.gif
 
Back
Top