How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"Don't distract her!" Laurie snarled, her breathing ragged, when Chris started playing with Nancy's clitoris as he made love to her doggy style as she gave cunnilingus to Laurie. "You can do whatever you want with her when she's done with me."

Chris laughed and took his hand from Nancy's womanhood. Nancy immediately resumed her deliberate licking of Laurie's clitoris, her technique noticeably improving with each passing moment. Laurie moaned with approval. "That's it... That'll make me come...."
 
Last edited:
"That's it," Laurie moaned with approval when Nancy immediately resumed her deliberate licking of Laurie's clitoris "That'll make me come...."

This inspired Nancy to flick her tongue on Laurie's glit as quickly as she could manage.
 
"Oh yes..." Laurie sighed as Nancy increased the pace of her tongue on Laurie's clitoris. Laurie's eyes grew round as the ecstasy built up in her loins. She gazed at her fiance Chris as he continued making love to Nancy from behind as she continued her cunnilingus on Laurie with burgeoning skill and effect.

Suddenly, Laurie's eyes rolled back, her spine arched, and her eyelids fluttered shut as she screamed. "Oh!!! God!!! I'm coming...."
 
"Oh yes..." Laurie sighed as she gazed at her fiance Chris as he continued making love to Nancy from behind while she continued her cunnilingus on Laurie. Gus recognized the expression on Laurie's face and knew she neared orgasm. Suddenly, Laurie's eyes rolled back, her spine arched, and her eyelids fluttered shut as she screamed. "Oh!!! God!!! I'm coming...."

This inspired Chris to increase the tempo and power of his thrusts into Nancy as he again reached around her narrow hips to caress her clitoris. Laurie continued to writhe in ecstasy as his own climax arrived and he came deep inside Nancy.
 
"Oh!!! God!!! I'm coming...." Laurie screamed as Nancy continued to lick her clitoris. Some holdover of her Wisconsin Synod Lutheran ethos rejected all this, of course, letting her lifelong friend and schoolmate give her climactic cunnilingus while being made love to by Laurie's fiance. On the other hand, this perverse decadence just made it all the more exciting, enhancing the orgasm with this taint of evil.
 
"Oh!!! God!!!" Laurie screamed. "I'm coming...."

Nancy continued to lick her clitoris as rapidly as she could. She wanted to drive her friend to the highest heights of ecstasy so that she wanted to do this again, including Chris's involvement. Though still slightly uncomfortably tight, she enjoyed Chris's gentle lovemaking even as she concentrated on pleasuring his fiance.
 
"I'm coming!!!" Laurie screamed again, but Nancy continued to lick her clitoris as rapidly as before. Laurie could hardly bear the intensity of the sensation. She wanted to push Nancy's face out from between her thighs, but could not quite remember how to control her own limbs.

"Oh... no...." Laurie squealed as a second orgasm shook her body.
 
"Oh... no...." Laurie squealed. Nancy could tell by the flutter of Laurie's intimate musculature against her chin that she had brought her to a second orgasm nearly on top of the first. If only she could convince Laurie that sex with her surpassed, at least in some ways, the pleasure of sex with her fiance Chris, then Nancy might achieve her goal of becoming a regular participant in their intimacies.

A third time could prove the charm to do that, Nancy encouraged herself to continue licking Laurie, despite the ache developing in her jaw and the distraction of Chris making love to her from behind. With one final effort, Nancy's tongue tip flicked and lapped upon Laurie's clitoris with sweet but relentless aggression.
 
"That's it!" Laurie screamed as Nancy's tongue ignited a third orgasm right atop the two previous. "That's it! That's it! That's it!!!"

Her body wracked and overcome by more ecstasy than she could bear, Laurie pushed Nancy's head out from between her thighs, fell to her side, and curled up on the couch. Her body trembled with rapturous aftershocks augmented with prurient awe as she watched her fiance Chris continue to make doggy-style love to her friend.
 
"That's it!" Laurie screamed, signalling a third orgasm not long after the prior two Nancy's cunnilingus had provoked. "That's it! That's it! That's it!!!"

Laurie suddenly pushed Nancy's head out from between her thighs, fell to her side, and curled up trembling from the effects of her multiple climaxes. Still on her hands and knees by the sofa, Nancy watched this lovingly as she enjoyed the sensation of Laurie's fiance Chris fully filling her as he made love to her from behind. She now wanted to make him come again, and started thrusting and swaying her hips in syncopation with his rhythmic thrusts.
 
Chris continued to make love doggy-style to Nancy while she licked his fiance Laurie to an extended and apparently mind-blowing climax. As she always did to him after she came, Laurie none too gently pushed Nancy's head out from between her thighs. She then fell to her side and curled up on the couch, visibly trembling from the aftereffects of orgasm.

No longer concentrating on Laurie's pleasure, Nancy started bucking and swaying her hips in syncopation with his rhythmic thrusts. Settling his hands on her narrow hips, he started extending his strokes, pulling almost fully out of her before plunging back into her extraordinarily tight womanhood. Each push moved a little faster and firmer than its predecessor.
 
"Oh God..." Nancy moaned when Chris extended his strokes, pulling almost fully out of her before plunging back into her extraordinarily tight womanhood, each thrust a little faster and firmer than its predecessor. "Yes...."

Her eyes fluttered shut and her head drooped as if suddenly heavy. She had hoped to make him come again, but now realized that she might first.
 
Still trying to catch her breath on the sofa after the orgasms Nancy's tongue had provided, Laurie watched as her fiance Chris made love to Nancy doggystyle on the floor.

"Oh God..." Nancy moaned as her eyes fluttered shut and her head drooped as if suddenly heavy. "Yes...."

It appeared to Laurie that Chris would soon return the favor Nancy had just bestowed upon her.
 
As the pace of Chris's thrusts continued to increase, Nancy arched her back and groaned. With her hear tilted back, she again opened her eyes to see Laurie watching her intently from the sofa. Knowing that her lifelong friend willing witnessed as her fiance made love to Nancy brought her that much closer to orgasm.

"I think..." Nancy gasped in time with Chris's penis moving in her tight womanhood. "I think... I think... I'm going... going to come... to come... to come soon... come soon... to come soon."
 
"I think..." Nancy gasped in time with Chris's thrusts as he made doggy style love to her on the living room floor. "I'm going... going to come... to come... to come soon... come soon... to come soon."

Laurie opened her eyes fully and propped herself up on one elbow on the couch. This she wanted to see in its full detail.
 
"I'm going... going to come..." Nancy moaned as Chris made doggy-style love to her on the living room floor while his fiance Laurie watched from the couch. Nancy continued to gasp in time with his thrusts' rhythm. "To come... to come soon... come soon... to come soon."

Grasping her hips more tightly, he increased his pace to the fastest he could, given her extraordinarily tight womanhood.
 
"I'm going to come... going to come... going to come... going to come..." Nancy's moans had lowered to a gasped chant as as Chris made doggy-style love to her on the living room floor while his fiance Laurie watched from the couch. Then her cries grew in volume and tempo when he tightened his grasp on her hips and increased his pace, his large erection plunging in and out of her extraordinarily tight womanhood. Nancy started to shout. "I'm going to come... going to come... I'm going to come... I'm going to come... going to come... going to come... I'm going to come... going to come...going to.... I'm coming!!!"

"FUCK!" Nancy screamed at the top of her lungs. "Fuck!!! I'm... Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!! I'm COMING!!!!!"
 
Laurie startled when Nancy screamed "FUCK!" at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck!!!" Nancy cried out again as Laurie's fiance Chris continued to make love to her doggy style on the floor next to the sofa where Laurie reclined. "I'm... Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!! I'm COMING!!!!!"

The vulgarity with which her friend often flavored her speech usually bothered Laurie but, now, with the accompanying expression of orgasmic passion twisting her face, it rather excited her.
 
"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!" Nancy screamed as Chris made doggy-style love to her on the living room floor. "I'm COMING!!!!!"

Chris smiled up at his fiance Laurie, who reclined on the couch watching them. Her expression of lusty fascination at witnessing him make love to her friend inspired his own orgasm. Thrusting as hard and fast as he could, he quickly climaxed inside Nancy with a feral growl and groan.
 
Nancy felt the slight swelling of Chris's erection as he came inside her. It triggered a second orgasm before her first had hardly started to subside. She loved it, but screamed. "FUCK! Not again! Not so soon!"

She knew she would never cease wanting more of Chris's lovemaking, despite his engagement to her best friend Laurie, watching them from the couch.
 
"FUCK!" Nancy screamed just as Chris came inside of her. "Not again! Not so soon!"

Confused for an instant, Chris then saw by Nancy's writhing body that he had caused her a second orgasm within moments of her first. He laughed in triumph as he finished ejaculating and withdrew his softening organ.
 
Laurie watched in fascination as her fiance Chris and her best friend Nancy shared a simultaneous orgasm as he finished taking her doggy style.

"Wow..." Laurie sighed softly, though loud enough that they, panting together on the floor near the sofa on which she reclined, could hear. "I can't believe how beautiful that was."
 
Chris sat back on the floor, trying to catch his breath after a tremendous simultaneous orgasm with Nancy.

"Wow..." His fiancé Laurie sighed from the the sofa on which she reclined. "I can't believe how beautiful that was."

Chris smiled in relief that she continued to enjoy this. He turned to her and asked, "Do you want to see more?"
 
"Do you want to see more?" Chris asked Laurie after making her best friend Nancy scream with multiple orgasms.

"Yes!" Laurie told her fiancé. "Take her. Make her yours. Make her ours! Make her beg and scream for more."

Laurie thought of the times Chris had tied her up and turned her on so much that she pleaded for relief. She now wanted to see Nancy do the same.
 
"Take her," Laurie told her fiance Chris of her best friend Nancy. "Make her yours. Make her ours! Make her beg and scream for more."

Chris knew immediately what Laurie had in mind. "Have Nancy finish undressing. I'll be right back."

Already nude himself, Chris took the stairs from the townhouse's living-room to its top floor. Entering the front bedroom, he opened a top drawer in the dresser, where he an Laurie kept some special supplies.
 
Back
Top