Double Blind time again!

I'm guessing GW for "Wrap Around Porches," for the simple reason that there is a character named "Bobby Hamilton."

Poems are up! Get guessing and critiquing! :)
If I've missed you out come and yell at me (by PM)........ debating with myself whether to give you a list of Authors, I suppose I'll have to!

So, I guess you meant very, very early on the 23rd there for posting them. Oh well. :)

There's a reason I haven't posted anything recently. Me and the poetry, we're not getting along so well lately. :D

I know the feeling, my Muse has gone on a road trip too! Actually if you hadn't said anything in here but just sent me your poem, albeit a little late, I'd have added it on the end and no one would have been any the wiser as to who wrote it!!

I know the feeling, my Muse has gone on a road trip too! Actually if you hadn't said anything in here but just sent me your poem, albeit a little late, I'd have added it on the end and no one would have been any the wiser as to who wrote it!!

True, and I thought about doing that anyway, but there are so many already, and the poem and I were having a bit of a tiff. Now there's all the reading to do! :)

Back