Shy Sexy Texan

Cuddle her, play with her hair, and kiss her forehead. Remind her that you love her and that you’re not going anywhere.

I will do all those things and more if it will put a smile back on those lovely lips.

Cuddle her, play with her hair, and kiss her forehead. Remind her that you love her and that you’re not going anywhere.

That's only the beginning of where I would start! Then onto more touching and kissing..and.....you know where it will go...:rolleyes:

Thanks for making my Friday a little brighter guys!

But please no obligatory "bumps" for this thread. I love to hear from you all, but if this thread falls a few pages back - so be it :)

Last edited:

But please no obligatory "bumps" for this thread. I love to hear from you all, but if this thread falls a few pages back - so be it :)

I don't think any bump for this thread is out of "obligation". They're all here of their own accord, I'm sure! :D

If it falls even ONE page back it is too far.:rose::kiss::heart: Luv Ya Kettle!!

Who gave ya an obligatory bump? All I saw was people saying how sexy your pics were.

Back