Blind Date

I think I have read something like that.

A couple was bored with each other and didn't communicate much. Without the other knowing, each had submitted their fantasy date to an online matching service. As luck would have it, the service matched their fantasy profiles. They read each other's profile and was excited to meet. When they finally met on the 'blind date', they were confused at first. But now knowing what each other's fantasy was, that took them up a few levels in their relationship.

I'll see if I could find this story again.

If nothing else, that's roughly the plot of Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes. I'm sure it's been done a few times in other places too.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the other blind date gag, that being the incest pairing. Though those tend to be more father/john and daughter/prostitute than a normal blind date.
 
hi

I met my ex bf by blind date.I found him frank and truthful when he said he was bi and more inclined to anal.i liked his opernness that kept me attracted. sadly he had to move far away.mis him now.
 
I read a really good one a while ago I think it was by mello_69. It was a blind date with a mother son hooking up and ended in a bad date, but results in regular sex a few nights later.
 
Incest/TG twist: She goes on a blind date and finds her... butch transsexual sister. Or swap genders, so his blind date is his TG brother, now a fetching babe. Or the blind date is with her / his parent, not sibling. (Hey, if a 65-yr-old ex-athlete can morph into a 25-y.o. babe, it's not implausible.) The untransformed does not recognize their kin at first but are silently recognized and played with. Just await the Oh Daddy! and Oh Mommy! moments.
 
Back
Top