Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday at work...reading some hot stories...started to rub my hard cock over my jeans, then i started some pocket play...next thing i know, i'm cumming in my boxer-briefs. so i had to go to the restroom and clean up! i dont think anyone noticed the little wet stain.....

I'm embarrassed now - misread the question. I was on the sofa is what I shoulda said.

I'm get the feeling it won't be long here before I start rubbing my cock. I wanted to yesterday but never got the time

Last night - twice. Once on the couch and once in bed before sleep.

getting ready to right now.sitting here at the puter,reading all this gets me hard and horny

This morning in my bed with the help of a phone friend!!

TRS and longnmguy..... so hot to know you cum outside in the car or where ever..... ;)

early this morning, since my lover is across the country, he was on my mind...

This morning in my bed with the help of a phone friend!!

TRS and longnmguy..... so hot to know you cum outside in the car or where ever..... ;)
thanks. As long as I am discrete I figure nobody cares.

Not "last". but last week:
Waiting in my car in a condo complex parking lot for someone who never showed, I saw this REALLY hot red-head looking out of a 3rd floor sliding door, dressed in a pullover top and panties. Probably not looking at me, but she slipped her hand down in the panties and started rubbing. I went from 1/2 to rock hard in seconds, and unzipped to relieve the pressure. I could tell by her reaction when she saw me/it, and she half turned to say something to someone else inside. Immediately a hot hard body guy appeared, dressed in small briefs. She pointed and he smiled and stroked himself. I did the same, and the girl soon reached down and slid the briefs low enough for his hard, LARGE, cock to appear. As he and I stroked on, she eventually dropped down next to him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. That got to me, and I only lasted a minute or so before pulling up my shirt and blowing my load all over my abs! Just as I slumped down, the guy pushed her head down and held it as he exploded also! She stood and wiped a finger over her lips, waved, and they both stepped back.
I will get back there again, and see if I can hook up with either or both!!!

At lunchtime today after returning from the gym. All that eye candy and latex .........

Not "last". but last week:
Waiting in my car in a condo complex parking lot for someone who never showed, I saw this REALLY hot red-head looking out of a 3rd floor sliding door, dressed in a pullover top and panties. Probably not looking at me, but she slipped her hand down in the panties and started rubbing. I went from 1/2 to rock hard in seconds, and unzipped to relieve the pressure. I could tell by her reaction when she saw me/it, and she half turned to say something to someone else inside. Immediately a hot hard body guy appeared, dressed in small briefs. She pointed and he smiled and stroked himself. I did the same, and the girl soon reached down and slid the briefs low enough for his hard, LARGE, cock to appear. As he and I stroked on, she eventually dropped down next to him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. That got to me, and I only lasted a minute or so before pulling up my shirt and blowing my load all over my abs! Just as I slumped down, the guy pushed her head down and held it as he exploded also! She stood and wiped a finger over her lips, waved, and they both stepped back.
I will get back there again, and see if I can hook up with either or both!!!

Very soon after reading that. So good.

As for a fleshlight, I want to get one of those..

Twice on Friday in a hotel room in DC. Once when I checked in and then later that night when I got in drunk, horny and alone (no wife on this trip unfortunately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back