Protection (closed)

"God, baby, that was so awesome" . . . just making love so slow and gentle . . still an incredible orgasm, bringing mine just after yours just by your rhythmic squeezing of my cock by your pussy . . . the combined motion of our rocking back and forth . . .

"I'm in no hurry to go anywhere today . . . are you?"
 
I shake my head no as I snuggle up to you once more. It’s quiet for a moment as I trace patterns over your bare chest and sigh deeply.

“What if you took the money from your condo and opened a hardware store of your own? You could set your own hours, maybe hire a high school student or two for help. It would be something to keep you occupied. I could help you with the legal side of things.” I say, thinking out loud about our future together.
 
"Something to think about; a lot of risk in doing something like that. Might be better to work for someone else for a while . . . maybe even another small store where I could learn from the owner."

Feeling your body next to mine, your soft breasts pressed into my side . . . your fingers running over my chest, your lips planting small kisses on my cheek and chest . . .
 
“That’s true.” I say as I press one more kiss to your chest before I turn to look you in the eye. “You’re sure about all of this, Alan? I don’t want us to feel like we’re rushing anything a couple of months down the road. I’m really happy that you want to move in with Molly and me and I’m really, really happy that you’re going to retire from the force. I just want to be sure.”
 
"Yes, baby . . I am sure, 100% sure . . .this is where I want to be. You and Molly have to be sure about this to. Do you think you need to have a talk . . .just the two of you when she gets home from school today? I could run out for a little while so that you can talk to her without me around. This is going to change her life too, and she really doesn't have much to say about it."

"We better get dressed, you sexy thing . . lying here naked might be kinda hard to explain to a 5-year old."
 
“Alan, she loves you. She absolutely adores the time that you spend with her. She loves Alex and Maria too. I don’t think that she’ll be a problem.” I say as you suggest that we get up and get dress. I smile and laugh at that, giving you one final kiss before I slide out of bed to shower.

After I shower and dress in jeans and a sweatshirt, I join you down in the kitchen for a quick breakfast before we head out. “I have an idea. Why don’t we plan and build Molly a playhouse out in the backyard? She would be over the moon!” I say as we slide into your car to head over to your condo.
 
"Going to put me to work already, huh? I'd love to do that for her. After we pick her up from school we could go over to Home Depot and she can help us pick out the one she likes. I've seen the kits they have, and it shouldn't be too difficult to put together. I'll pick up an application while we're there."

Getting to set the coffee mug in the sink, I reach over and squeeze a tit thru your sweatshirt . . "Maybe I need to build a playhouse for you too?"
 
I let out a soft moan as you squeeze my breast through my sweatshirt. “You keep that up and we’ll have another mouth to feed sooner or later.” I tease as I finish the last of my coffee. “Alright, baby, ready to head to the condo?”
 
"Really?" Holding your hand as we walk out to the car . . . don't see anyone peeking out their windows at us . . . guess no one saw you running to the front door topless last night.

Once at the combo, mostly grabbing clothes, "Baby, look around . . if you see anything you want to take to the house, grab it. When you go back to work, I'll come back and start boxing things up to put into storage."

Picking up some of the pictures of Alex & Maria to take.
 
I look around at all of your furniture. You have some very nice pieces that would go very well in the house. Nothing that needs to go right that moment, but I notice you taking some pictures of Alex and Maria. I smile as you pack them away.

“We can add them to the picture wall tonight.” I say as I walk over and give you a kiss. “I think there’s some things here that we can trade out for things in the house. Maybe we can turn the garage into a man cave for you. A place to tinker around with things.”
 
"Besides all the things I like to tinker with in the bedroom?" Damn, it is so easy to make you blush.

"I'll let you decide what you want to do with the furniture. I'll make arrangements for a storage unit this week and we can start making the changes. I like the idea of a man-cave, but that can come later."

"Let's go, babe . . . time to pick up the dynamo and take her to look for a playhouse."

Following you out the door to the car, "Nice ass!!"
 
I blush at your comment about tinkering in the bedroom. Swatting your shoulder with a grin, I kiss your cheek and then look around the living room of your condo.

“I want your opinion too, baby. Maybe it’s time to start making some changes on the house. I’ve always wanted an office for my own. There’s an extra bedroom upstairs that we could change. A lot of things going on in my mind right now.”

Looking at my watch, I see that it is time for Molly to be picked up and I lead you out to the car, looking over my shoulder at you with a grin as you compliment my ass. “Don’t get any ideas, babe. It’s still pretty sore.” I say as I slide into the passenger seat of your car while you pack away your bag and then drive us to Molly’s school.

I kiss your cheek and then enter the building to get her. She is excited to see you again, bounding through the doors a few minutes later and climbing into the back of the car.

“Alan! I drew you a picture!” She says excitedly as I buckle her in and then slide back into my seat. “It’s in my backpack.”

“Well, he’ll have to see it when we get home. We’re going to go get you a snack and then a surprise.”
 
"Hey, Molly, how was school today?" That is all it takes to get little miss motor-mouth talking; I think we got every detail about the entire day by the time we got to Home Depot; by then all thoughts about a snack were forgotten.

"What are we doing here?" I hear from the back seat.

"Guess you will just wait till we get inside."
 
I smile as we all enter the store, my hand holding Molly’s tightly in the unfamiliar place. Following you to the playhouse section, I watch as Molly’s eyes light up.

“I get a playhouse?” She asks with an excited squeal, her hand tugging on your pants as she tries to get you to answer.

“Well, you and Alan have to talk about that.” I say with a smile. “Pick our which one you want and Alan will decide whether he can build it.”
 
"Take a look, Molly . . . which one do you like? I think I can build which ever one you like, as long as I have a helper."

Letting the two of you look around, I find my way to the office and pick up an application; turns out that from my time with the Department, I know the manager here. He pretty well guarantees me a job once I finalize my retirement.

Coming back to the two of you; oviously Molly has made her decision and is anxiously pointing out the one she wants to the employee so he can retrieve the box from the back of the store. One happy little girl as we head for home.
 
Molly is talking a mile a minute as she thanks you for her play house. She’s squirming in her seat as we pull up in front of the house and I gather her things as she runs for the front door.

“I think you made her day.” I say as I sneak a kiss from you before we follow her in the house.

“Molly, go outside and play for a little bit while I start dinner.” I say, shooing her outside to play in the backyard while I start to get dinner together. “Pick us out some wine, baby.” I say over my shoulder as I heat up a skillet to make some pork chops.
 
"I'm going to go put the playhouse kit in the garage; at least if I do that, and pull out the directions, she can see that I am doing something about getting it put together for her."

Of course, as soon as I walk out the back door, Molly runs over and wants to help. "All I can do tonight, Molly, is get it into the garage and get out the instructions. I want to read those tonight after you go to bed so that I can see what needs to be done and make sure I have all the tools. I'll start working on it tomorrow."

Escaping back inside after assuring that she will have her playhouse in 2 days, I open the wine and pour a couple of glasses. "Guess I should just sleep on the couch tonight; wouldn't want to cause you any more discomfort." Smiling, waiting to see your reaction to that comment.
 
I look over my shoulder at you as you comment that you’re going to sleep on the couch tonight. I laugh softly as you hand be a glass of wine, the pork chops almost ready. “Why? Maybe all I want tonight is a nice cuddle.” I say, pressing my lips to yours in a gentle kiss. “It doesn’t always have to be about sex, you horny old man.”

“Mommy!” Molly calls as she comes hurrying back into the house. “I want to play with my playhouse!” She insists, a pout on her lips as I glance from you to her.

“Molly Susanne, it takes time to build it and Alan isn’t going to start until tomorrow. In fact, if you’re not going to be a good girl about it, we’ll have to take it back to the store.” I say firmly enough, her little eyes going wide as she looks at you and shakes her head. “Then you’ll have to be patient. Go wash your hands and clean you face. It’s almost time to eat.”
 
"Actually, cuddling on the couch in front of the TV sounds like fun . . . an old movie, one of the late night talk shows . . ."

As Molly comes back in the kitchen for dinner, "Molly, I'm going to read the instuctions tonight. I have to work in the morning, then when you and I get home in the afternoon, we will get started on the play house. OK?"

I do need to stop in the office in the morning to file some reports on the case that brought us together; then I will formally submit my retirement papers, find out how much unused vacation and leave time I have, and how much my pension will be and when it starts.
 
“Okay.” Molly mumbles as she helps you to set the table.

I finish up the meal and serve everyone before we all set down to eat. Molly cheers up slowly through the meal, but is soon back to herself with the promise of candy after she eats. I glance over and you and shake my head, thinking that it’s so easy to bribe a little girl.

“Molly, remember how Mommy told you that Alan was really special and he was going to be around a lot more? Well, Mommy and Alan talked about it and he’s going to move in here with us.” I say, watching as Molly processes that information. “He’s going to be staying in Mommy’s room and that means that we have to have some new rules around here. If the door is closed, you have to knock before you come in and just like with Mommy’s things, you have to ask permission before you touch Alan’s things.”

She’s quiet for a long moment before she finally nods like she’s understood. She shovels another mouthful of food and chews it before she speaks. “Does that mean you’re my new daddy?”

“Sweetie, nothing’s going to change between us. You still have your daddy and Alan will just be Alan.” I try to explain to her and she seems alright with that. I look across the table at you and smile. “Maybe one day he’ll be more than just Alan, but that’s not for a long time and we would talk to you and Alex and Maria first before that happened.”
 
Quite a bit for a 5-year old to process, but Molly seems to be doing pretty well. After dinner and all the dishes are cleared away, "Molly, how about you and I take a look at the directions for the playhouse. We need to figure out what we need to do when you get home tomorrow to get started." That seems to help her understand that you don't just buy the playhouse and it magically appears in your backyard ready to use.

After she is in bed, you and i get one more glass of wine and settle in on the couch. "OK, babe, here's what I found out today. I turned in my retirement forms. Unless something comes up on any of the cases I was involved in, I'm done. I have 60 unused sick days and 30 unused vacation days, so i will get paid for those in a lump sum in 2 weeks. Starting next month, my pension check will be deposited on the first of each month. It amounts to about $4,000 per month. And, once I start working at Home Depot, we can start planning on how soon you can quit working and be home with Molly. My feeling is that she needs to stay in PreSchool . . . it's good for her and you need the time for you."
 
I snuggle up against you as we settle in on the couch. Listening to what you’ve learned makes me think of the future. It’s a daunting thing to think about and something that frightens me deeply.

“I’ve been working since I was 16. To think of not having a job to go to every day…well, it’s kind of scary.” I say as I look up at you as you talk about the money that you’ll be getting. “How would you feel if I consulted for the D.A.? I’d still be able to work from home and pick and choose what I want.”
 
"Why don't you talk to them about that possibility? Something else we need to consider; we need to start thinking about putting some money away for Molly's education. I'll get a check for about $23,000 next month for my vacation and unused sick days. I'm hoping Alex and Maria will still come our here for Thanksgiving. If they will stay overnight, then we call can take the train downtown of Friday. Why don't we stay Friday night and Saturday night at one of the hotels downtown, kind of a special treat for Molly."

"Then we'll put the rest of my money away . . . partly for her education and partly for our future. Don't have to decide all this tonight, just something I've been thinking about."

Flipping on the TV and handing you the remote . . . "Don't get used to that; I like to have the remote in my hands." Kissing you on the top of the head as you start looking at the options for tonight.
 
I look at you stunned, my eyes wide as you mention paying for Molly’s education. I’m speechless that you would want to pay for her even though she isn’t your daughter. “Baby, that’s very nice but are you sure you don’t want to spend that money on Alex and Maria? I mean, Molly…well, Molly isn’t your responsibility. You don’t have to do that.”

I know how ungrateful that sounds, but it’s the only way that I can put it. You’re my boyfriend, my lover, but you have no responsibility for my daughter. It’s amazing that you would think of taking care of her.

“You’re taking like you want this to be serious. What are you thinking about? Marriage? More children? Or do we just keep living like we’re living?” I ask you, sighing as you kiss the top of my head and hand me the remote.
 
"Honey, Alex and Maria's school is paid for. And yes, I am sure. I have been thinking about this for a while. I just didn't say anything until I was sure. I'm not sure yet what the future brings, except for one thing . . . I want it to be with you, and Molly. I know we promised not to hurry into anything . . . but I can't see me anywhere but with you."

"Marriage . . . we need to talk about it; kids . . . the thought has crossed my mind . . ."

Guess you're pretty quiet right now . . . your jaw must have hit the floor when I said the words marriage and kids with a positive response.
 
Back
Top