Eating Your Own Cum

I came this morning o so good, swallowed everydrop. I was so turned on i came without even touchig myself! I just scooped and swallowed every drop from my pulsating cock

so i had on some panties and stockings and got out my dildo. i pulled my black thong to the side and lubed up by gurly pussy i then gracefully proceeded to lube the dildo. squirting a big glob of lube at the tip of the realistic cock dildo i slid my hand up and down as though jerking off a hard cock. I then firmly grasped it at the base and forcefully shoved the cock in my ass, a slight feeling of pain from the quick stretch set in but quickly vanished as my ass hole accepted the girth of the dildo. i look at my throbbing cock and see two big drops of pre cum just from the excitement of the insertion itself. I carefully scoop the pre cum up with my finger as to not waste, and rub it on my lips and tongue. I cant help but to start pounding at my ass with the dildo. I cant bear the anticipation and tickle the tip of my cock, suddenly with out orgasm a nice pile of cum pours out onto my belly from my fucking of the dildo. I eagerly scoop up the cum and get it to my aching mouth. im loving the taste today and i dare not swallow. i continue to fuck away as i gently brush my cock some more all the while i savor the cum and gargle it in my mouth. again with out a full orgasm cum spills from the tip of my dick. once more i get it to my mouth. the amount of cum in my mouth is awesome its all i can taste and makes my cock throb even harder. I cannot take it at this point and flip over spraying 6 yes 6 full streams of cum right in my fucking mouth. I lay there savoring the flavors feeling like such a cum slut and eventually swallow it all down. needles to say it was freakin hot.

Last edited:
o..m..g...

Wow...that was pretty hot there guy :) And please tell me that's your cock in the pic there (even if it's not true lol) You should definitely PM me sometime ;)

eating your own cum

I think all guys should at least try it...maybe its not for all, but when I tasted it, I knew it was for me....

I developed a similar device to piss into my mouth and then used it in the shower to avoid a huge mess as I drank as much of my piss as I could handle until it spilled over and down the drain.:cool:

That sure sounds like an interesting device. I agree about going to the abs and getting lots of cum. You sound about as kinky as me, maybe more.

I did it the other night for a girl that I have been playing on cam with for awhile. It was sexy as hell. She had me masturbate for at least 2 hrs so I had built up quite a bit. Then I rolled onto my back and lifted my legs over my head and shot my load all over my face and into my mouth. I licked up and swallowed every bit. Got I love making that girl happy.

I enjoy my cum. Want to try someone else's now.

I feel the same way. I have eaten my cum from my wife a couple of times... I wish she would get the hint I enjoy it and do it everytime... typically we continue to fuck thru my orgasm so my cum is very runny by the time it hits my mouth... I would really love to eat a creampie that is extremely fresh and thick and left just inside her pussy... the type you see in cuckold clips

I always wanted to eat my first and cum. I did unintentionally a few weeks back. The gf and I went out partying with friends got all worked up dancing to and drunk we came back to my place and got crazy I am pretty sure my room mate heard it all. Anyways I was fucking her doggy style and was about to cum she screamed at me to cum in her which I proudly did. Creampie captain that night lol. We kept fucking and I went down in her not thinking of it but remembered and kept going. Came another time went down again gave her a few good orgasms that night.

I always wanted to eat my first and cum. I did unintentionally a few weeks back. The gf and I went out partying with friends got all worked up dancing to and drunk we came back to my place and got crazy I am pretty sure my room mate heard it all. Anyways I was fucking her doggy style and was about to cum she screamed at me to cum in her which I proudly did. Creampie captain that night lol. We kept fucking and I went down in her not thinking of it but remembered and kept going. Came another time went down again gave her a few good orgasms that night.

I bet it tasted amazing.

I always swallow after cumming - I'm addicted to my cum to be honest - sometimes I just masturbate to get my creamy juice fix, usually there isn't much in me to squirt out though.
One time recently I had been travelling and hadn't cum in a couple of days. When I got home I got the camera out, did a handstand against the wall and videoed me cumming all over my face and in my mouth - really enjoyed it and somehow it tastes even better this way! Pity i can't post it here.

R.

Cum

Would love to see your video ,wish i was sucking your cum out of your slit

I always swallow after cumming - I'm addicted to my cum to be honest - sometimes I just masturbate to get my creamy juice fix, usually there isn't much in me to squirt out though.
One time recently I had been travelling and hadn't cum in a couple of days. When I got home I got the camera out, did a handstand against the wall and videoed me cumming all over my face and in my mouth - really enjoyed it and somehow it tastes even better this way! Pity i can't post it here.

R.

I know where you can post it. message me

I know what you guys mean. Even the smell of mine turns me on. I don't often eat it but it's not because I don't want to or don't like it. Just get hit hard with the blues after cumming. But when I do eat it it's great.

I know what you guys mean. Even the smell of mine turns me on. I don't often eat it but it's not because I don't want to or don't like it. Just get hit hard with the blues after cumming. But when I do eat it it's great.

:D ....

I love cumming in my own mouth, or cumming in my beer or coffee. I eat my own cum often. Yesterday I came on my candy bar...mmmmm good

A few years ago my wife was away for a few days and one night I had a very fun time. I spent a good amount of time on Lit and other sites getting really worked up. When I couldn't take much more I got into bed and got out all of our toys and laid them next to me. I lubed up our 8 inch dildo and started out by slowly sliding it in my ass. Before I knew it was all the way in and felt so damn good. I was getting close but was trying to edge. I grabbed my wife's strapon and placed it right under my cock. I thought if I cum I'll catch it on the cock and then lick it up (provided the blues don't hit me, hence the edging). I still remember the feeling when the cool strapon touched my cock, i immediately came a few shots. Didn't blow my entire load and didn't know exactly how much had come out (lights were out at this point). I brought the cum covered strapon up to my face. I wasn't sure if I'd lick it. My thinking was to just tease myself and smell it and get turned on by it. I held it a few inches from my mouth and before I could do anything else IT HAPPENED! A large glob of cum made it's way off the strapon and landed on my upper lip. Without a doubt the hottest jerk off moment I've ever had. The electricity that went through my body at that moment I can't explain. My cock starting cumming hard and i immediately lowered the strapon to my mouth and sucked all the cum off it.

What a night.

A few years ago my wife was away for a few days and one night I had a very fun time. I spent a good amount of time on Lit and other sites getting really worked up. When I couldn't take much more I got into bed and got out all of our toys and laid them next to me. I lubed up our 8 inch dildo and started out by slowly sliding it in my ass. Before I knew it was all the way in and felt so damn good. I was getting close but was trying to edge. I grabbed my wife's strapon and placed it right under my cock. I thought if I cum I'll catch it on the cock and then lick it up (provided the blues don't hit me, hence the edging). I still remember the feeling when the cool strapon touched my cock, i immediately came a few shots. Didn't blow my entire load and didn't know exactly how much had come out (lights were out at this point). I brought the cum covered strapon up to my face. I wasn't sure if I'd lick it. My thinking was to just tease myself and smell it and get turned on by it. I held it a few inches from my mouth and before I could do anything else IT HAPPENED! A large glob of cum made it's way off the strapon and landed on my upper lip. Without a doubt the hottest jerk off moment I've ever had. The electricity that went through my body at that moment I can't explain. My cock starting cumming hard and i immediately lowered the strapon to my mouth and sucked all the cum off it.

What a night.

Very hot.

Back