Weekly artistic challenge

So, Rhaspody already did the highway shot that I had ;) So, here's the view in the opposite direction of the highway I was on.

_IMG5896.jpg

This was just a quick snap, as I was starting to feel rather ill by that point, and we were trying to get home quickly. Will be revisiting.

Makes me want to trek to the end of the road..

So, Rhaspody already did the highway shot that I had ;) So, here's the view in the opposite direction of the highway I was on.

_IMG5896.jpg

This was just a quick snap, as I was starting to feel rather ill by that point, and we were trying to get home quickly. Will be revisiting.

Gorgeous sky!

Everyones pictures look fabulous. Been a hectic week! I may not participate next week. I plan to be sleep deprived and have a house full!.

My Best to All,

BB

Last edited:
I love looking at everyone's photos to see what they've come up with. This week's challenge was educational to me...I had to read a little bit about leading lines and then went outside to see what I could find.

10-3-13artisticchallengeb_zpsa2222396.jpg

10-3-13artisticchallenge_zpsfe308dfa.jpg

I love looking at everyone's photos to see what they've come up with. This week's challenge was educational to me...I had to read a little bit about leading lines and then went outside to see what I could find.

10-3-13artisticchallengeb_zpsa2222396.jpg

10-3-13artisticchallenge_zpsfe308dfa.jpg

I love the pine trees. Beautiful, and it looks so soft and floaty. Does that make sense?

]
Oh good, I like it when people have to educate themselves! Humm, is that the teacher in me?

I already have thought about the next theme...to be announced tomorrow!

Everyones pictures look fabulous. Been a hectic week! I may not participate next week. I plan to be sleep deprived and have a house full!.

My Best to All,

BB

I love this and the way the fence posts lead your eye into the photo. Beautiful! Have fun with your full house.

Thanks Oxford Don for letting me know about this...seems like fun ! Be nice...lol
Ship in Glasgow Harbour
attachment.php

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures from everyone!

I think Rhapsody's road is my favorite. Or Tolyk's road. Or Bon Bon's fence. Or Renee's trees.

Tolyk's road is a bit dark and mysterious. I love that.

Wonderful pictures from everyone!

I think Rhapsody's road is my favorite. Or Tolyk's road. Or Bon Bon's fence. Or Renee's trees.

Tolyk's road is a bit dark and mysterious. I love that.

Thank you! That's what i was going for, may try it in black and white though

My Best to All,

BB

Great photos, love the bird box and the bird. :)

I like what you found. :)

I love the pine trees. Beautiful, and it looks so soft and floaty. Does that make sense?

I know what you mean. If you ignore the tree trunks you could imagine you were looking at a lily pond.

Thanks Oxford Don for letting me know about this...seems like fun ! Be nice...lol
Ship in Glasgow Harbour

Love the horizontals on the mast. I'm sure they have a proper name, but I was never a sailor. :D

Great photo! I love St Pancras and took a few pics there a while back.

They have made a great job of the reconstruction. Have you seen the new Kings Cross?

IMG_0296_zps8238f747.jpg

Thank you! That's what i was going for, may try it in black and white though

I am not sure if that would look as mysterious as the photo you posted. I think the atmosphere would be threatening in black and white. Which could be very nice too. A bit Alfred-Hitchcockly ...

Great photos, love the bird box and the bird. :)

I like what you found. :)

I know what you mean. If you ignore the tree trunks you could imagine you were looking at a lily pond.

Love the horizontals on the mast. I'm sure they have a proper name, but I was never a sailor. :D

They have made a great job of the reconstruction. Have you seen the new Kings Cross?

IMG_0296_zps8238f747.jpg
OHHHH love the pattern and texture. Is this the station that was bombed? Oh, I hate that this is even a question in today's world.

So keeping with design, let's say the next challenge will be filling the frame! Enjoy.

Back