Decadents and Dropouts IC

The Narrator

Now that Phyliss was no longer blocking the way with her legs, Haerdon's Tongue quickly darted forward, and he immediately got to work on Phyliss most private parts.
While he was slowly inserting a finger in her vagina, he alternated between licking her clitoris, nibbling on it, or taking as much of it as he could into his mouth.

Verialyn Kallidis

After a short probing Ulfgard had finally placed his penis right at her entrance, ready to go. Then Verialyn felt him pulling her down rapidly. His penis forcefully blazed its trail through her vagina into her innermost regions, reaching her cervix and filling her completely with one forceful thrust. She was almost overwhelmed by the sensation, her sensitive vagina sending shivers all across her body.
Verialyn arched her back against Ulfgard's strong arms and let out an audible and lustful "Aaaahhhh...", for the moment not pretending at all.
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

Ulfgard was quite happy with his choice. He pulled Verialyn up and pushed her down against, thrusting his big one all into her in full length. "Ah, thats it..." He kept pushing her up and down.

Phyliss Ovida

"Hell..." she murmured, feeling herself getting wet. Even his finger was large, as he penetrated her.
 
The Narrator

Haerdon kept working in Phyliss nether regions with his mouth and his right hand. After a while his left hand again snaked around her and his fingers started probing for her back entrance.

Verialyn Kallidis

Verialyn let herself go as Ulfgard kept lifting her up and pulling her down forcefully on his penis. With each of his thrusts her breasts bounced, and she moaned. Her arms were loosely hanging at her side, and she let herself be completely suspended by Ulfgard, hanging limp in his arms.
 
The Narrator

Ulfgard kept going into her, and grabbed her bouncing breasts as he did so. he startet to squeeze them at each stroke.

Phyliss Ovida

"Eeeek!" Phyliss yelled as she felt his digit touching her anus. "No! I forbid that!" did she shout. She was all wet and even was about to accept his finger in her cunt, but she didn't expected to be touched there. She looked down, but he was still in his arousement sane enough not to look up to her. And he was just out of the reach of her snakes in that moment.
 
The Narrator

Haerdon ignored Phyliss' protests.
He made sure that the fingers of his left hand were coated well enough with her juices. Then while still sliding the fingers of his right hand in and out of her vagina he started to work his left index finger into her anus inch by inch.
Haedron also tried to guess how far Phyliss was from orgasm. It should not take her much longer to come. For the first time tonight, he added in thought with a smile.

Verialyn Kallidis

As Verialyn started to slowly get accustomed to Ulfgard's relentless pounding, he suddenly grabbed her breasts with one of his hands and started a rough and rhythmic squeeze. The new sensations added another layer to her arousal, and Verialyn had trouble to keep even a semblance of awareness of her surroundings.
 
The Narrator

After some more strokes Ulfgard put her up, trying to pin her down on her back. "Now it's me time to get on ye."

Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon hissed as she was fingerfucked in her ass for the first time in her life. She was all dazed and confused, partly from the wine, partly from the pleasant sensation in her cunt and the most irritating feeling in her ass, which she didn't really like. Her snakes were squirming and her eyes were closed - she was all shaken up, not sure what to think or say.
 
The Narrator

"Seems my estimate was wrong" thought Haerdon. The finger in her ass had not had the desired effect. Well, time to try something new.

He stopped licking and fingering Phyliss pussy and got up, carefully avoiding eye contact. Then he slowly walked around her and positioned himself behind her, positioning his hands on her buttocks and giving her a squeeze.

Then he gave her right buttock a light slap.

Verialyn Kallidis

Verialyn was a little disappointed as Ulfgard withdrew from her, but she was sure this would not last for long. She did not mind what Ulfgard was up to do now. So she let him pick her up and push her back without any resistance, until she was lying flat on the hay bale, her legs lightly spread apart and her arms hanging down limp to each side. She hardly noticed the hay pricking her back.
 
The Narrator
Ulfgard didn't hesitate very long and nearly leaped onto her. He grabbed his dick and put it in again, starting to doin her in the missionary style. he grabbed her hair and bopped up and down, sweating all over.

Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon started to feel nervous when he stopped fingering her and dissapeared behind her - what was he up to this time. Then he started to grope and squeeze her bottom again - this was something she was more used to. She had heard many compliments to her nice backside.
 
The Narrator

"Hmm" thought Haerdon "she seems to like her ass kneaded. Lets see if she likes it a little rougher as well. Following this thought he slapped first her left buttock and then her right buttock twice, now a little harder than the first time.
Carefully he was studying her reaction.

Verialyn Kallidis

Although she had been humped by Ulfgard for a few minutes now, the sensation of his penis entering her still got to Verialyn. She again enjoyed his forceful initial penetration and again she moaned loudly. As he kept thrusting into her deeply, she instinctively lifted her legs and wrapped them around him, the heels of her shoes pressing into his back.

When he grabbed her hair and pulled, she put the slight pain aside, tilted her head back to follow his pull and arched her back, thereby lifting her breasts slightly upward.
 
The Narrator

Ulfgard kept pounding her for a while, then he stiffend and groaned. He was just going to come into her, and grabbed her hair harder.


Phyliss Ovida

"Ouch..Ouch!" Phyliss twisted as he suddenly slapped her butt. "Oh, if i wasn't tied up, you would get a nasty surprise!" She wiggled and nearly lost balance, as the rope pulled her back.
 
The Narrator

"Well, enough of the foreplay" said Haerdon.
Phyliss could hear him busying himself with his clothing, and she heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being opened and pants dropping to the floor. Then Haerdon approached her again. He reached out and grabbed her hips pulling her towards him, now only suspended by her wrists hanging on the hook and by his hands.
Then Phyliss suddenly felt the tip of his cock probing for her lower entrance.

Verialyn Kallidis

Ulfgard continued to hump her with abandon. Now with her hair pulled back and her back arching his hairy breast frequently touched her nipples on his downward move. Then Verialyn felt him pick up even more pace and pulling harder on her hair. He was most likely coming any moment and she braced herself for his ejaculation.
 
The Narrator

Ulfgard grunted as he came, and Verialyn could feel him splashing inside here. He kept his cock buried in here until he squirted all his seemen deep inside her, then slowly he pulled out and sat beside here. "Argg, that was good."


Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss was horrified as he heard him preparing for a romp, but she felt nearly relieved when she felt the tip of his cock touching her wet slit, because she already feared he would go for her rare entrance. She hissed, as he pulled her hips up, so that she was hanging in the air by her arms. Now she was in big trouble.
 
The Narrator

For a few moments Haerdon enjoyed the feeling of his cock rubbing along her wet pussy. Then he finally found the right position and angle, and pushed forward into Phyliss, while drawing her hips to him in one movement.

Verialyn Kallidis

Then Ulfgard came. He unloaded shot after shot into her, and that brought Verialyn over the edge as well. She enjoyed the waves of orgasm washing over her body. By the time the last wave subsided Ulfgard had already withdrawn and sat beside her.

Verialyn relaxed and let herself lie limply on the hay bale again. The first drops of his mighty semen load were starting to drop out of her vagina. She turned her head to face Ulfgard and asked timidly "So, are we done?"
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

"Umpph, yeah.. or the moment." He grinned. "But we can repeat it later. Then I do you again." He leaned with his back against the wall and barfed, feeling quite confident and pleased.


Phyliss Ovida

"Aaaaahhh!" her eyes opened wide as he penetrated her so sudden, gliding deep inside. She hadn't been done in bondage before, and he was huge. There was something important that was just getting to her mind before, but it was all wiped out as she felt impaled by Haerdon.
 
The Narrator

First Haerdon savoured the feeling of Phyliss' tight vagina wrapping around his hard cock for a few seconds. Then he slowly started to move, out and in again, moving her hips synchronously. He quite enjoyed the sight of her dangling from the ceiling before him and swinging just the way he directed her.

Verialyn Kallidis

Verialyn lifted her upper body, propped herself up on her elbow and turned towards Ulfgard. This way unintentionally giving him a good view of her chest again.
Quietly she asked: "Later? So when do you want to force yourself on me again? Or am I free to go?".
 
The Narrator

"Forced? Nay - you wanted it." He stared at her full breasts. "Ye stay some time with me - I wanna do ye again." He smiled. "Yeah, I have you tonite again. And ye pal, the snakehead wench. I wanna do her as well."

Phyliss Ovdia

Phyliss couldn't just make her mind up about anything now. She just knew that she was hanging from the ceiling and got shagged by a huge barbarian she wanted to turn to stone just some moments ago - the least thing that she would have expected to happen to her. She squeaked a little each time he rammed his giant prick into her and couldn't help it, her snakes jumping at each stroke.
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

"Ahh, finally we have found something our little gorgon really enjoys" thought Haerdon. He gripped her hips harder and increased the force of his thrusts. Then one of his hands crept upwards along her stomach again, although not as gentle as the last time. He finally reached her breasts and started to pull at her nipples.

Verialyn Kallidis

"Hmm, Phyllis" thought Verialyn. "She has been off with Haerdon for quite a while now. I wonder if something happened to her. But then, she would only have had to scream if this was the case".

She wondered if she could afford to play a little more with her food, or if she should go and look after Phyliss, on the risk of barging in unwanted. To give her time to think this over she pleaded with Ulfgard "Tonight again? But why can't you just let me go? You have had all you wanted already."
 
The Narrator
Ulfgard ran his hand over her breasts. "Yeah, tonight. But how about that: we take ye along on our way to the fight. Both of ye, so ye can fuck both of us. You can cook for us while we prepare for battle and we take ye if we come back from it. There will be lot of loot for us. The blokes willl even get used to the snakehaired one if sh'is our bitch."

Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon shrieked and moaned as she was pounded in suspension and feeling his strong hand groping and squeezing her breast.
"Just let it happen-" she thought "when he is over you will remind what to do..."
For now she was completely helpless, her arms tied up, her legs off the ground, the barbarian behind and in her, sending sensations of pain and excitement through her body.
 
O.O.C. from sunday on I will be away for some days. Just keep on going without me, while Phyliss is occupied in the stables.
 
The Narrator

Haerdon congratulated himself to his choice. He had not thought that she would be such an exquisite fuck. Yes, there was her great ass and her firm perky breasts, plus her pretty face and all around gorgeous figures, but the icing on the cake were her snake hairs. The way they responded to each of his strokes really got to him.

So he started to intentionally vary his rhythm, alternating between slow, forceful thrusts and rapid pounding. Then he withdrew almost completely, only to drive into her fully with a single mighty shove, lifting her almost one foot in the air.

Verialyn Kallidis

Were she alone, Verialyn would actually have considered Ulfgard's offer. After all, two strong barbarians offered some protection so she would run less risk to expose her powers, and alternating between them would allow her to keep well fed without draining them too much. Plus there was the prospect of loot. The occasional rough romp now and then she would not mind.

However she was not sure if Phyliss would agree to that. From what she knew about the gorgon it was unlikely. And Canut did not fit into this picture at all.

And now he was starting to fondle her breasts again. Her nipples already responded by hardening, while she uttered a fake and feeble "Ulfgard, please don't ..."
 
The Narrator

"How about it, baby? You get a good fuck as reward each time I get back." He started to grope her breast harder, pulling and twisting it.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss hated herself for the shrill, short squeals she uttered each time when she was sexually excited. Although no man had complaint about her sounds so far, she didn't want to squeak, but she couldn't help it. It was the first time she got fucked in that way, and after all, it didn't feel so bad as all. She just didn't want Haerdon to know it.
 
The Narrator

Oh the noises this lovely mare made. This really was a unique experience! Haerdon's pumping intensified, and he felt himself getting close, his penis twitching in anticipation, ready for the ejaculation.

But what was that? Haerdon turned his head towards the creaking noise that had come from the door and saw face to face with a stable boy, who probably had investigated the strange squeals coming from this room and now stood open mouthed in the door frame, gaping at the scene before him and incapable of movement.

Verialyn Kallidis

"No, Ulfagrd, stop it ..."

Verialyn woundered what a human woman felt when her breasts were mauled this way. Probably not her enjoyment. The blessing - or curse? - of being a vampire...

So she inwardly enjoyed his rough ministration, while trying to withdraw backwards, but slow enough so he could keep up. And with a glance at his groin she noticed that he was already beginning to harden again.
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

The barbarian grabbed her hair. "Nay, no fuckin' this time. Let's see if yer as good with yer mouth as well."

Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon heard the sound when a door opened in a sidewall, that she didn't even see before. This place is full of surprises, she thought. Could this be the unexpected hero, that came to save her from this embarrassing situation? She saw the face and the eyes of the stableboy and knew at once he wasn't. She knew this kind of face and it's look. He wouldn't even bother to save a woman before ravishment, he would rather help the rapist in ravishing, if she had been a normal woman. She saw his expression changing after his first greedy look on her legs, hips and bottom, as he suddenly gazed at the snakes. He would be the one who would queue in save distance to see her getting stripped, tortured and burned. Maybe it was just reflex or just one time to many as she looked into his eyes. But the stableboy froze in movement as he tried to yield, and his skin turned grey. Stiff as a statue, he toppled forward and probably hit Haerdon, whom she heard curse. Maybe that was her chance. As Haerdon pulled out of her, she pulled herself up on the rope, swung forward to gain more momentum and kicked back with both her feet. She hit Haerdon, and hoped she would win enough time to spin around so that she could confront him face to face.
 
The Narrator

Haerdon was surprised by Phyliss, and could do nothing about the poor boy being turned to stone. He was still in shock when the gorgon suddenly kicked him in the chest with full force, causing him to stagger backwards.

While he was recovering he noticed her trying to spin around and face him. "She wants eye contact!" flashed through his brain, so he tried to get behind her again quickly, making a grab for her hips with his strong hands.

Verialyn Kallidis

Verialyn gave Ulfgard a frightened look as he stood up and, one hand still on her breasts, and grabbed her hair with the other hand, pulling her towards his now already fully attentive member.

As she was close enough, still looking up at Ulfgrad with a pretended fright she got hold of his shaft with her left hand, extended her tongue and let its tip glide slightly over the head of Ulfgard's cock.

"Let's hope he will switch positions for some more fun and not be content to come in my mouth"
 
The Narrator

"I do as I like." said Ulfgard and grabbed her hair with both hands.


Phyliss Ovida

The barbarian was just to fast, he grabbed her hips and pulled them up before she could turn around. But her legs were free, and being a gordon had some advantages, for example being stronger then she looked like. Just the right position... she got his neck caught between her feet. She started to press... if he passed out before he suffocated, allright... She knew that she mustn't lose her "grip", or she would be in even bigger trouble now.
 
Back
Top