Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I usually leave 10% if they are horrible.

HYE seen someone naked that you wish you had not?

I have seen hundreds maybe more of people naked, and it’s no big deal? It’s actually a very freeing experience and just makes you appreciate the variety.

HYE been catfished?

I have seen hundreds maybe more of people naked, and it’s no big deal? It’s actually a very freeing experience and just makes you appreciate the variety.

HYE been catfished?

Sort of (on here). It was a surreal experience.....

HYE drunk dialed an ex?

whoa. not even close.

Have you had a girlfriend, then her sister, then her other sister? family hat-trick. 10,000 points.

Ha! It just occurred to me that all my serious girlfriends have been only children. Guess I have a type!

HYE had your friend's ex?

HYE had your friend's ex?

Yeah. That used to be almost a habit of mine. I find that it is easy for sublimated sexual tension to grow between me and the boyfriends of friends if we hang out much. If he and I get close at all, it's as if I am like a second-tier girlfriend who he never has sex with. Then, when he and my friend break-up, uh-oh...suddenly the rules get changed and the proscriptions against him and me having anything more than platonic contact disappear.

Have you ever accidentally seen nude photos of a friend's significant other?

Yeah. That used to be almost a habit of mine. I find that it is easy for sublimated sexual tension to grow between me and the boyfriends of friends if we hang out much. If he and I get close at all, it's as if I am like a second-tier girlfriend who he never has sex with. Then, when he and my friend break-up, uh-oh...suddenly the rules get changed and the proscriptions against him and me having anything more than platonic contact disappear.

Have you ever accidentally seen nude photos of a friend's significant other?

Cant say that I have.

HYE sent a pic to the wrong person?

Yes, but not for years.

Have you ever performed oral sex on someone who was trying to talk on the phone?

oh yes.

HYE left marks on a partner by accident? (i.e. bit too hard to try to stay quiet, or spanked too hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back