The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

Good morning everybody. Nice to meet you, Robyn. Yes, let us band together and fight the evils of this world. Or something like that.

CG, hi again. I like the stories a lot, but I'm less interested in talking about generalities and more interested in getting to know you, and all the rest.

As you wish light_shiva so what can I do for you this Morning Miss?

Good Morning World! It's great to be alive! This morning I woke in my husband's arms glad that I was born a woman! But until Saturday we're both still on duty, he's got training for his new role and I've got to begin writing the reports for tomorrow's assessment. So I dragged Rick out of bed and we had a 3 mile run before returning to the shower (censored :devil:). Now we're off to enjoy breakfast before going our seperate ways until tonight.

Just wanna say hi to the inn and everyone in it.special mention to CG to tell him I met another former Coast Guard guy yesterday who's now part of NRR. His unit have just returned from leave and are going back to the Middle East.

Ok, off for breakfast. Somehow I've worked up an appetite during the night :cattail:

I am glad your night maneuvers last night went well for you G G. Knowing you I now you did your best.:devil:ish :D

So now its paper work and evaluation G G. I am sure there are a few anguish chicks waiting the results.

Oh nothing special light_shiva I am innocent old sailor down on his luck and up on the beach without a berth. Yet sense coming to the China Pearl Inn many years ago I find I quite enjoy the comradeship of those that call the Inn home for a bit.

Oh nothing special light_shiva I am innocent old sailor down on his luck and up on the beach without a berth. Yet sense coming to the China Pearl Inn many years ago I find I quite enjoy the comradeship of those that call the Inn home for a bit.

*Chuckle* That sounds like an old pirates tale. Though it is a nice place so far.

'Shiver me Timbers!' So LS has discovered CG is a pirate! I wonder if he has a Jolly Roger? :D

Went to the bar last night and met some really hot US Marines. One asked me back to their club for a hog roast. PMKL I'm Jewish lol! Going shopping with the girls then to the beach to take our minds off Thursday when we'll know who's got the badges. But pass or fail some of us are going to Vegas next week.

Ah Robyn my timbers only shiver when a charming young beauty like yourself is in my arms.

I hug you to me and smile

And I am sure that you will know when my roger is Jolly Robyn.

Hi everyone :)

Oh no I'm surrounded by pirates! Please don't make me walk the plank!

Oh Robyn, I don't eat pork either. Not for religious purposes. I just find it yucky.

Awww I melt into the hug! The others are right about you CG, you're a lovely man.

Love the new avatar LS.

Ok, the shops are calling.

Thanks! I guess it's a little bit more suggestive than my last, but I like it a lot.

Enjoy your shopping!!

Ugh! Opened the door and got hit by a blast of heat. Like opening the oven door when the heat takes your breath away. Been many years since I have felt that from Mother Nature. It is high nineties like it has been all week, but the air quality was a new thing. Phoenix has closed several flights of its smaller planes, the ones that go to the smaller towns. One type of plane is built for 118 degrees...but.... Roads in the desert are buckling and Death Valley is supposed to reach 127 degrees. I think it is time to do maneuvers in Alaska!!

I think I will take the trash out later, much much later. :D

Ugh! Opened the door and got hit by a blast of heat. Like opening the oven door when the heat takes your breath away. Been many years since I have felt that from Mother Nature. It is high nineties like it has been all week, but the air quality was a new thing. Phoenix has closed several flights of its smaller planes, the ones that go to the smaller towns. One type of plane is built for 118 degrees...but.... Roads in the desert are buckling and Death Valley is supposed to reach 127 degrees. I think it is time to do maneuvers in Alaska!!

I think I will take the trash out later, much much later. :D
Holy crap! I complained about the upper 70's F we had today as "too hot" lol

Wrong question.. LOL The answer is YES!

Oh my! Oh woe is me.. *blushes*

Yes I like your avatar too. So, CG I hope you like our two new maidens

Yes G G they are both deliciously sweet. You know I can never resist a calmly young maiden never mind two!

You're not going to offer me up as a sacrifice, are you?

Are you volunteering light_shiva?

A roughish grin bows my lips.

Yes G G they are both deliciously sweet. You know I can never resist a calmly young maiden never mind two!

Are you volunteering light_shiva?

A roughish grin bows my lips.

I don't know.. I'm worried about your kitchen and your catacombs.. :devil:

Well the kitchens are run b y a sweet but demanding old man that enjoys the company of delicious young maidens.

The Catacombs are dedicated to the darker passions.:eek:

Well the kitchens are run b y a sweet but demanding old man that enjoys the company of delicious young maidens.

The Catacombs are dedicated to the darker passions.:eek:

I see.. what about someplace nice and warm, like a couch by the fire place?

I was as pure as the driven snow until the catacombs.

Now back to work

I am equal parts mystified and terrified. Enjoy your work!

G G your always welcome for a return visit to the catacombs Miss

L S there is a couch by the hearth but it is too warm for a fire today

I want to say it's not that warm here anymore, but that's only because the sun has finally set.

Back