Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

Shortly after finding her hidden box of "toys", I got stuck in the Oedipus trap. Most taboo fantasy would be sliding up behind her as she was setting the dinner table and my father was in the other room watching TV - fucking her and cumming hard in her over his place setting.
 
my hottest fantasy is a guy...a black guy breaks into my house , wakes me and has his way with me. not brutal but very forceful ! ummmm
 
Last edited:

Well here it is. I have a cousin who is the same age as me, we were close growing up and when we got to that age where we were sexually active our conversations switched to sex mostly, by this time we saw each other very seldom. Any who one time she was in town visiting and we went out for drinks, she asked me about my sex life and seeing as it was rather boring at the time, I was having sex but boring sex you don't tell people about. She told me her stories and I got rock hard, She knew something was up lol. In the car later she asked if her stories got me horny I admitted they did and she said that she liked that.

I jerked off ten times that night. Anyway the next day she asked me to pick her up and take her out, I did and she did everything in her power short of touching me to get me off. We went shopping for lingerie. She showed me everything, thongs g-strings, bra's, and other very sexy shit. After we went to lunch. I was so horny I could barely breath. She laughed and joked with me the rest of the day. She admitted many years later that had I made a move she would have fucked me.

I think about that all the time. I have written her stories describing what I would have done with her. She is still my most taboo sexual fantasy.

KC
 
Sooooo many!

Among MANY that my very dirty mind can conjure up...

1. To service a group of six or more very horny men in our home, using both my holes, while my wife watches, videos and masturbates. All bareback, too!

2. Can't say THIS one on here, but I am a country boy with a huge appetite for cum!

3. To have a dominant mature bbw wear the same panties for 5 days without washing or showering and then to squat over my face, making me suck her through her panties first, then eat her cunt thoroughly and finally piss into my mouth and making me drink every drop and lick her clean.

So many yummy things!
 
To arrange for five or six strapping, hung guys to loiter outside our house one morning, just before I leave for work with my fiance still asleep in bed. As I leave, they 'overpower' me as i'm locking up, tie me up, gag me and drag me upstairs, where they force me to watch them violate my sleeping partner in every way imaginable. I'd be uncontrollably turned on by the sight of her soft, supple, beautiful body getting used against her will, unable to do anything to sate my lust and horribly guilty for what I'd done.
 
sister inlaw

I have one sister in-law that is a few years older than my wife. She lives with us most of the time. I have caught her in a bent over or other position that reveals her inner thighs or her panties at times.
I have envisioned her maybe bent over taking clothes out of the dryer come up behind her lift her robe or night gown up and take her right there.
I have come up behind her while she's washing dishes and slapped her ass she act like she gets mad but has never told me not to do that again.
I have wanted to come up from behind her and bury my face in her ass and pussy.
One time I did get a good view of her pussy and she did not realize it till afterwards. She was wearing a night shirt had no panty's on and she walked in to the room to get a book she wanted it was on the bottom shelf. She bent over not realizing I was there to get it I was sitting across behind her gave me full view. when she stood up and turned around saw me turned five shades of red and ran out of the room.
 
What is your most Taboo & Secret Sexual Fantasy? The desires that you cant tell your best friend but can share here somewhat anonymously. :devil:

1) I am blindfolded and tied to the four corners of the bed. Over the next few hours, a series of women silently enter the room and use me to satisfy themselves. They play with me either singly, in pairs, or small groups. There is no talking, so I do not rcognize them. They each climax, some multiple times, sometimes stimulating each other; but I denied release. All the women leave but one. The last woman unties me and removes the blindfold. It is my wife and we screw like crazy...she lets me come!

2) I spend the day in lingerie, stockings, heels, and a wig. I have to clean the entire house, on my knees scrubbing, vacuuming, as well as cooking, dishes and laundry. Then I kneel before my beloved and worship between her thighs with prolonged oral service.

3) My wife and I invite over her friend who has had a mastectomy. She spends the night with us in our bed, and I am instructed to worship her scar and her remaining breast, to the point that I come on her chest then lick her clean. My wife and I then combine our playfull skills to give the friend a multiorgasmic climax.
 
Anyway the next day she asked me to pick her up and take her out, I did and she did everything in her power short of touching me to get me off. We went shopping for lingerie. She showed me everything, thongs g-strings, bra's, and other very sexy shit. After we went to lunch. I was so horny I could barely breath. She laughed and joked with me the rest of the day. She admitted many years later that had I made a move she would have fucked me.
KC

Oh my. :). It seems like she was asking you to make a move in every way except for specifically saying, "Please fuck me." What kept you from making a move?
 
Back
Top