'Mornin from Sunny Arizona

Ladybugsjoy

Really Experienced
Hello everyone. I'm female (woo!), 28yo, size 18, white.. all that fun stuff. Currently working on getting divorced and actually enjoying the idea of getting out there dating again, single mom and all ;-) I'm shocked that I'm not scared like most people I know and I'm looking to *at least* having some fun chatting until I can technically legally start dating again. Thank god divorces here only take about 3 months!! Man I've missed getting some real attention from a guy other than when it's just 'convenient'. This girl needs to get some! Hehe

Hello everyone. I'm female (woo!), 28yo, size 18, white.. all that fun stuff. Currently working on getting divorced and actually enjoying the idea of getting out there dating again, single mom and all ;-) I'm shocked that I'm not scared like most people I know and I'm looking to *at least* having some fun chatting until I can technically legally start dating again. Thank god divorces here only take about 3 months!! Man I've missed getting some real attention from a guy other than when it's just 'convenient'. This girl needs to get some! Hehe

Sorry your marriage did not work. I would love to chat with you if you were interested.

Not to bring my bias into this - but if dating is what you want to do, I think you need to go out and date! Instead of looking for "fun" here -- I know it is paradoxical coming from a person who is posting here, but to me this is non-serious stuff. If you are serious about finding a partner, just do it, instead of relying on fleeting fun. Else, you will be addicted to this as a fall-back option, and will be less interested in making relationships work, especially given your single mother status. Just my two cents...

Good morning from GA! If you ever need some "attention," feel free to pm me.

Not to bring my bias into this - but if dating is what you want to do, I think you need to go out and date! Instead of looking for "fun" here -- I know it is paradoxical coming from a person who is posting here, but to me this is non-serious stuff. If you are serious about finding a partner, just do it, instead of relying on fleeting fun. Else, you will be addicted to this as a fall-back option, and will be less interested in making relationships work, especially given your single mother status. Just my two cents...

I've had everything be serious about relationships for the last 7.5 years. It would be nice to have some fun and not be serious. Not be stressed about trying to make a relationship work.. hence why the divorce, it's been 7 years of making a relationship work and it failing because of his complete lack of effort. I'd just like some fun for once. I'm happier now and stress free from all that effort and drama and now even my child is happier that I'm not as stressed. Seems silly, but it really is just nice to be free and to be who I want however I want as long as I'm not hurting anyone then I'm good.

I've had everything be serious about relationships for the last 7.5 years. It would be nice to have some fun and not be serious. Not be stressed about trying to make a relationship work.. hence why the divorce, it's been 7 years of making a relationship work and it failing because of his complete lack of effort. I'd just like some fun for once. I'm happier now and stress free from all that effort and drama and now even my child is happier that I'm not as stressed. Seems silly, but it really is just nice to be free and to be who I want however I want as long as I'm not hurting anyone then I'm good.

Just saw this post. Feel free to IM me :)

Congrats on finally being freed. You seem like you have a handle on things even before it has been finalized... good for you! Of course, sorry it had to come to that... i mean nobody gets married thinking of divorce... but it happens!
I think you might enjoy being single again and having some 'fun'. Your mind seems open and ready to accept a good time without all the headaches.
Is AOL the only place you chat online?
matt

Hi there. Congrats on making yourself happy i know that took guts to do what you have done.Pm me if you want chat ....

Hi there. Congrats on making yourself happy i know that took guts to do what you have done.Pm me if you want chat ....
In the six years since she got divorced she could have been married and divorced several times again already. Given that she got divorced 6 years ago since she last posted I'm pretty sure her life circumstances have changed by now.

Well, enjoy yourself her. Pity though, you said you are just getting freed, and still you put restrictions on yourself. You will never know what you are missing by not wanting to talk with an older person. I'm still good.šŸ˜‰

Gotta love sunny az. What part?

Back