Smells that turn you on (besides the obvious)

Woodsmoke and leaf mold( the sents of fall) and the smell of the frosty air in winter..... Makes me want to be in bed with my wife keeping warm.
 
But doesn't that one kind of fall under the "Obvious" category.........I mean......with very few exceptions.......who wouldn't get turned on by it :p
 
Chlorine.... :eek:

Also, Dove Men's body wash. A guy I used to date used it- every time I smell it I get a flashback and can almost feel him pushing me against the tiles of the shower.
 
I also like the smell of gasoline and railroad ties

Railroad ties have a smell? I never would have guessed.

But then, I have a really terrible sense of smell... which brings me to my answer to this question. When men put on cologne, most of it all smells kinda the same to me. So when I had a boyfriend who wore it, every time some guy would go past wearing... well, just about any scent I could smell, it'd remind me of my boyfriend. Doesn't work so much anymore, though.
 
Last edited:
What scents turn you on? Besides the obvious sex smells.


Mine:

A guy with just a hint of beer on his breath, Instant turn on. It's like he's the pied piper and he's beckoning me to bed him.

fresh cut grass = instant cream

lets just say, i had a very very good time in a newly
cut lawn once....
 
Expensive Perfumes....Opium, Obsession. Channel. mmmm
Leather seats in a new car, expensive electronic equipment....vanilla & cinamon.
 
I don't smoke but the faint scent of tobacco mixed with musk of some sort is nice to me for some reason. I usually smell fruity or sweet like vanilla.
 
Railroad ties have a smell? I never would have guessed.

But then, I have a really terrible sense of smell... which brings me to my answer to this question. When men put on cologne, most of it all smells kinda the same to me. So when I had a boyfriend who wore it, every time some guy would go past wearing... well, just about any scent I could smell, it'd remind me of my boyfriend. Doesn't work so much anymore, though.

Railroad ties are soaked in creosote, it is a tar like substance to prevent them from rotting due to water. It smells similar to tar and not a good thing to get on your clothes, it also doesn't stop the wood from rotting but it does allow the tie to stay in contact with the ground for years, that's why they are so popular as landscaping design elements.
 
Smelling her dress shoes after she has worn them all day...hardon supreme...
 
Maybe this is “the obvious” but aside from what I would consider the obvious I love the smell of a woman who has just came and I’m meaning one other than who I’ve fucked. It’s not often but I have smelled some fresh fresh women before.
 
A cedar forest. Old fashioned tent canvas. Throw in the smell of a wood burning stove or campfire and it's twice as arousing. (My stories partially explain why.)
 
Back
Top