kitty's back!

A prude? Never. *offers a bowl of cream for the pretty kitty*
 
Hi

Hi Prettykitty"

Just looking for a little conversation and fun. Check out my profile. Let me know if you would like to chat.

Rob
 
I think it sad that you actually had to write that.

Nah, honestly, too many people get caught up in this. If you're an exhibitionist or a voyeur what does "getting to know you" have to do with anything? I mean, if that's the way you feel, that's fine, nothing wrong with that.

But don't make it sound like if you don't feel this way it's "odd" or "sad."
 
Hey, a little getting to know someone before they get naked is fine. Nothing wrong with it. But if you like to get naked for strangers, I am ok with that too, lol.
New to this forum, but welcome back anyhow.
 
Hello kitty, I haven't had a chance to talk with you yet but I would very much like to. I'm a shy guy, but I'm trying to learn to be more bold.
 
Nah, honestly, too many people get caught up in this. If you're an exhibitionist or a voyeur what does "getting to know you" have to do with anything? I mean, if that's the way you feel, that's fine, nothing wrong with that.

But don't make it sound like if you don't feel this way it's "odd" or "sad."

Never thought of it that way - thanks.
 
cant really say welcome back because i dont know you, but 'hi' none the less :)

dont know if you are still looking for 'young guys', but is 18 too young? ;)
 
Last edited:
Good News ???

Well Kitty,

We have never spoken before and your availability sounds like great news but......... theres always a first time for everything and as for me asking you to get naked straight away, that's a second conversation question ! ;)
 
Morning. I never got to post in your other thread, but I watched it. By the time I found it, you were already off the market. Hope your morning is going well.
 
Back
Top