Dragon Rescue-Closed for a_libertine

She smiled in a whirlwind of emotions and flutters. "mm, I don't think that has anything to do with admiration just a flood of your hormones and desire to mate and multiply" she purred back before kissing him again.

Of course he was only referring to this human form of himself being a virgin. She wasn't foolish enough to think that he'd never been with one before, or another dragon. None of that mattered, for the next two years at least, he would be with her. Their wedding night would free them to consummate as often as he wished, and she had a feeling that would be a lot.

"you really are magnificant" she said softly breaking the kiss.
 
Sa'yk frowned slightly and said, "Do not sell yourself short female. Do you know how many knights, fighters, wizards, rogues, druids, and whatevers of the myriad of races have shat themselves at the sight of me?"

He caressed her hip "Not you. You stood proud and strong against me."

He smiled warmly and quipped, "Now let's go find some of that lamb, before I go hunt down a shepherd."
 
Rosalyn shook her head, alright, let us go find the lamb. Taking his arm they walked back to the kitchen.

"Shall we make you something to eat madam, Sire?" One of the cooks asked.

"I think we can manage" Rosalyn said to the cook dismissing her and the rest of the kitchen staff for the rest of the night.

Once they were gone and it was just the two of them she looked up at him "hot or cold, your lamb that is."
 
Sa'yk looked at Rosalyn and replied, "Like at lunch, that was delicious. You humans certainly seem to have gotten cooking down to a science."

He looked at the brick oven used for baking and considered it a moment. "You know, if there were enough rock in the wood chamber I could melt it, maybe that would give a more even cooling temperature and experience."

He looked back at her, "You do know how to cook, right?"
 
"As a child, a girl wasn't considered very important. So i had free rein and learned as much about everything that I could. Walking into the Meat pit as she called it, she pulled down a large lamb. This was the worst part to her. She hated to see the headless carcass. Tossing it upon the counter she got a grinding bowl and began gather different spices.

"Will you light the oven" she asked lightly "And please try not to melt it." She giggled lightly as she went to work grinding the herbs and seasonings that she was going to rub into the lamb.

"You will hopefully find this better then what you ate for lunch" She added after finishing the rubbing and coating of the lamb. Skewering it she opened up the stone ovens door and placed the skewer on the inner rack.
 
Sa'yk tossed wood into the fire pit and spat a small puff of fire, igniting the oak instantly. He gave a half grin, "Not to mention if you cook it yourself it is hard to get poisoned."

He strolled around the kitchen looking at the various pots, pans, tools and utensils. He hard time imagining that all the equipment was truly necessary.

He glanced at Rosalyn, "So you had no crush?"
 
"Nope, there wasn't one that didn't want me for my dowry, or the kingdom. It's hard to have a man see your worth, when all he sees is your wealth, and the wealth he can line his pockets with. As a woman, my purpose was set as to be a breeding cow of noble blood, sit quietly, and obey. Well you can see how i saw that as a problem."

She smirked and pointed to a stock pot for him to reach for her. She got some potatoe, celery, carrots and corn and tossed them into the pot as sides for his meal. Tossing in a few seasonings she walked over to him. "Is there anything else you find yourself hungry for that I can cook for you?"
 
His eyes devoured her as he replied, "Nothing that you would willingly allow for now."

He opened up a variety of spices sniffin each and tasting them, "Are human males so utterly stupid as that?"

He paused, "Never mind, I know the answer to that already."

He looked at the meat still slowly cooking, "Wouldn't this cook faster on some enclosure instead of out in the open like this?"
 
"Mmm, ahemm" she said clearing her throat "Um actually yes, but for the seasoning to seep its way into the meat, it needs to be slow. It's what gives the meat the most tenderness. Patience, kindness, curiosity, and a good solid rub, is what's required for a good seasoned lamb my soon to be King."

There was an arousal happening within her body that she had only lightly had the feelings to begin before he did or said something stupid which ruined it. But this time she found herself drawn to him, she needed to feel his arms wrapped around her again. Feel his kiss suckling on her soul.

Soon though, they would be married. Then they could have as many full sessions a day as he required. 'Tomorrow, I have a secret place i wish to share with you.' She said through their link.
 
Sa'yk smiled and rumbled deep in his chest, "Patience, kindness, curiosity, and a good solid rub sounds like a lovely evening, female."

He stepped over to Rosalyn and dragged a finger along her arm. "Do you know where else is a nice private spot? The library."

He looked at the pot of vegetables and smiled, "Those for you?"
 
She smiled up to him as goosebumps traveled up her arm after his finger. "Mm the Library tends to be nice and quiet, but people also happen to pass it..Male." she retaliated her eyes going over to the vegetables. "mm, well, i will have some, and you will have a few on your plate for presentation at the least."

"Our honeymoon, um the couple of weeks we have away after we are wed will give us the privacy we require to familiarize ourselves and practice the cohabitation." she smirked rising up on her toes and kissing him softly.
 
Her lips were soft, delicious even. So unlike a dragon really. None of the scales and horns, no gnashing of teeth, and likely no death afterwards.

His arms wrapped around her and he cupped her ass in his hands, pulling her hard against him.

"You know," he growled, "in some cultures we are already mates and are allowed to procreate, or at least attempt to do so."
 
"is that so?" she said with a smirk. "Well, when you can convince the council that the law on virgin brides is unnecessary, and you get that in writing, and go through vast mounds of things it will take to get them to even consider it. We would have already been procreating for a year by then. So if we have a daughter, I will tell her that her father said it was okay for her to sleep with a man before she was married."

She giggled at the thought of that.
 
Sa'yk shrugged, "Once able I would expect any children of ours to tear those things they want from the hands of those who would dare deny them."

He walked past Rosalyn, dragging a finger nail across her hip and began looking for the wine reserves. Once he found them he returned with the wine and placed it on a counter, "I believe this is the wine served at lunch."
 
"Men or Human men I should say are a bit more protective over their young innocent daughters. but then again you are not human. I hope as you begin to feel a passion for me, you also place for our children as well,"

She checked the lamb then walked over to him as he found the wine. "Yes I believe you're right. Is there anything else i can supply you with that won't break the rules, or tempt us to do so?
 
Sa'yk gave Rosalyn a half cocked grin, "What they don't and can't know won't hurt them."

He leaned against her and said, "Our children will be masters of themselves, and won't be beholden to others. They will be gifted warriors and sorcerers able to hold their own physically and intellectually. "

He kissed her cheek, following it with a light lick. "Neither you nor I should stand in their way when they mature. And I certainly won't let a bunch of lesser people hold them back, and neither should you."
 
"for our children to have the life you see for them, there is a lot that will need to be done. As for what they don't know, they may very well still require a purity test. Any reason will be enough to steal my crown."

She walked closer to him running her finger over his shoulders. "it won't be too much longer, we just have to make them believe that you will dance to their tune, and I am smitten and happy to be bred like a cow." She gave a half smile.
 
He didn't quite scoff, "Maybe I should call for that inspection now, get it out of the way and free us up from that specter. "

Grabbing two glasses he pour them each a glass. "Okay, human inanity aside. What do you see as our biggest threat?"
 
"Actually, you requesting the test may not be a bad thing. It will play into their hands perfectly, it will make them believe that you believe in the same values. That still doesn't mean we can consummate our relationship until we're married, but it wouldn't be a bad play on your part." She gave a slight smirk before continuing

"As you pointed out earlier, the Nobles will be our greatest feat. They are use to their favors, and special treatment. It is going to be a long haul to get this kingdom where I want it to be. Backward thinking has been the way of things, our children will not be their pawns."

.
 
"Feom my experience, nobles are well marbled, so that is a plus."

Flicking his eyes toward the lamb he growled hungrily, "I wonder what spices one uses on a baron."

He looked at Rosalyn, "Where are we eating? I will take everything in."
 
She laughed lightly and shook her head. I can see it now, oh i'm sorry, did my dragon eat your husband..oops" she let out a laugh. "We can eat in the dining hall, it wouldn't seem appropriate other wise." Holding up her hand "I know, but soon you will be king and you can make your own rules."

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly. "I've never felt the desire to belong to someone until I met you" she said lightly.
 
Sa'yk placed his hands on her hips and pulled Rosalyn toward him until her pelvis was flush with his. "Is that because of this form or the other?"

He leaned his head over and kissed her neck, "Or what makes me so desirable to you fenale?"
 
"I'm quite certain 'male' that it is a combination of all of thee above." she purred softly "It's certainly not that you keep referring to me by my gender" she smirked smacking his butt lightly.

"come and help me get our food to the table your highness" she smirked and kissed his lips lightly. "Speak to the council tomorrow, order your test, and push to get the date moved up, tell them the importance of a male heir is imperative, and that you fear i'm not in my prime."

She rolled her eyes. "they will eat up your chauvinistic and dominate attitude."
 
He looked at her and said, "Female, if you think that is disparaging then you underestimate your gender. And, because of my admiration for you, I will dominate you."
 
"Oh do tell male, how does your admiration for me create a grounds for dominating me?"
 
Back
Top