Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

Not oral but anal - I have no particular interest in penetrating a man, but I really want to get fucked!

It depends 90% i prefer to give i would much rather suck the dick and get fucked but being in university i have been with quite a few guys who are experimenting so it is the first time so i have to take the lead i prefer to be the bottom

I think this boils down to what your or my fantasy really is. I have to say for me it is doing the cock sucking. I would receive as well but the fantasy is to be the one doing not taking.

Wish Guys Like You Were In My Neck Of The Woods

I've been looking for a guy in my area that just wants an nsa no recip required blowjob once a week or so. I really haven't had any luck.

I've blown more than a few guys and only once was the guy content and happy with just getting head and that's it...being a feeder so to speak. He made it clear that he wanted nothing more from me than to show up, drop to my knees, suck his cock and take his cum...I loved it. Too bad he moved or I'd still be connecting with him.

I have always made it clear when I start talking with a guy that all I want is to suck dick...that's it. No kissing, cuddling, anal etc... I'm just not attracted to guys in that way. I don't get excited or turned on by another guys body or face...just his cock and balls. But every time (except once) the other guy has tried to talk me into something and I respectfully decline and we part ways.

Maybe it sounds selfish but it is what it is...I guess that's why I don't get the opportunity to suck cock as much as I would like.

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

I would be happy to suck a load of hot cum out of you and not have you reciprocate.

I've been looking for a guy in my area that just wants an nsa no recip required blowjob once a week or so. I really haven't had any luck.

I've blown more than a few guys and only once was the guy content and happy with just getting head and that's it...being a feeder so to speak. He made it clear that he wanted nothing more from me than to show up, drop to my knees, suck his cock and take his cum...I loved it. Too bad he moved or I'd still be connecting with him.

I have always made it clear when I start talking with a guy that all I want is to suck dick...that's it. No kissing, cuddling, anal etc... I'm just not attracted to guys in that way. I don't get excited or turned on by another guys body or face...just his cock and balls. But every time (except once) the other guy has tried to talk me into something and I respectfully decline and we part ways.

Maybe it sounds selfish but it is what it is...I guess that's why I don't get the opportunity to suck cock as much as I would like.

I am not interested in sucking cock... but love mine sucked... never have I experienced a guy sucking my cock... I think I would consider a semi passable CD vs a guy per say

I am the same as you. Except that I'm having no luck finding anybody at all never mind no recip'.

I've blown more than a few guys and only once was the guy content and happy with just getting head and that's it...being a feeder so to speak. He made it clear that he wanted nothing more from me than to show up, drop to my knees, suck his cock and take his cum...I loved it.
Exactly!! I had a post in the personals on here for a long time looking for a feeder and had no luck what-so-ever! It had 800 views and nothing!! I got a lot of replies from guys wanting to swap blowjobs, but none who just wanted to get their dick sucked.
I finally located a guy on Squirt.org that made it clear exactly what he wanted. To paraphrase your post he wanted 'to show up, have me drop to my knees, suck his cock and take his cum'. And I love it. He stops by once a week, strips and tells me to suck his dick. It is exciting hearing him tell me what a good cocksucker he thinks I am.

Most if not all of you must not live in Fl. Cause a slow sexy mouth with a low gag reflex on a cock is a wish for any guy.

I have sucked two men and fucked one and would never say no to receiving a hard cock in me. I quite like the idea.

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

Like you, I have never had any sexual interaction with another man.

In my curiosity, I am only thinking about sucking and not being sucked.

Part of that is simply that I know what it feels like to have my cock sucked, but I obviously don't know what it feels like to do the sucking.

Another part is my own insecurity and self-consciousness about my body/cock.

Of course, I might be open to a mutual arrangement if I really felt comfortable with the other person.

I have been blown several times at the local ABS. I, as you, have not gotten to the point of giving a blowjob. I have stroked a couple cocks just out not wanting to be too selfish.

Take the exact paragraph you just wrote, add some pics, put it on Silverdaddies or Adam4adam, and see what happens.

You could always tell the guy you want to see him jerk off while he does you. If he's getting aroused by giving a blowjob he'll definitely wind up happy.

If you do wind up wanting to try giving one do him first.

Last edited:
I do. It’s the best when I have a large block of time and he can take his time and work a few nuts out of me. It’s like getting a really nice massage. I’m a total feeder.

Yes, m2m anal.

No interest in giving, I just want BBC deep in me

I would much rather give than receive, however a lot of a fall into the opposite category so luckily there’s enough guys who have no interest in reciprocating whatsoever and just want to enjoy receiving. I’m more than happy to oblige those guys (and women) it’s in my nature and it’s what I enjoy and feel comfortable and happy doing

Haven't read all the replies yet but I feel i'm in an even bigger minority. I really don't think about getting a blowjob from a guy or fucking a guy's ass. Imo i can get both of those from my wife. I'm more interested in what I don't get with my wife. A dick to suck or fuck :D

Haven't read all the replies yet but I feel i'm in an even bigger minority. I really don't think about getting a blowjob from a guy or fucking a guy's ass. Imo i can get both of those from my wife. I'm more interested in what I don't get with my wife. A dick to suck or fuck :D

Based on the ads I used to scan on CL (before the personals were shut down), it seems that there were way more guys looking to suck than to be sucked. Of course, that may just be specific to my area.

On another site though, I saw the same thing - especially among curious guys.

I am like you - don't really have any thoughts of being serviced by another guy - just in doing the servicing...

There are plenty of guys that would just love to give a blow job, I've had a guy do just that a blow and go and he was very appreciative.

Back