Husband sucking

This thread got me thinking and I realized that I have no desire to see my husband suck a cock. I'm dominant in the bedroom, but in my vanilla world, he is the man in my life and all that means in the mainstream sense. Realized that seeing him on his knees before a man just doesn't do it for me.

However...In my Domme lifestyle, I am completely turned on by my male submissives taking a cock, especially on my command. It's so erotic.

How about seeing him on his knees sucking off a passable erotic transsexual?

Very interesting head especially since I've always wanted my husband Joe experiment and try kissing or better yet sucking on a cock even once :) I as some of you may know have such an oral fetish and probably could and would suck on a dozen different cocks daily ............ if I possible ;)

I've always wanted him to see and actually experience what and why exactly do I enjoy sucking cock so much ;) hmmmmmm maybe , just maybe one day he and I share a cock ummmm lip to lip with one another ;)

So you are strong and secure if you suck another mans cock?
*shrug*

I'm perfectly secure with oral sex.

Oh. I see. methinks

'Twas relative to the implication that a man isn't really a man if he's bisexual, gay or hetro submissive in a poly or cuck situation. Humiliation and sadomasochism, not everyone ticks that way. And that's perfectly fine in my book. *gavel*

Can't you be unleashed and not preform homosexual acts?
Indubitably, and that can be part of the fun and intensity via build-up.

Muwahaha...

What if you aren't holding back and you still don't think sucking off a man is something you want to do?
*cites prerogative*

Responded to the OP and tone of the first page (?) before reading the entire thread--"how-to"/people with personal experiences...

After posting, I went back to catch up on the where the thread direction was going to discover the OP really wanted advice from mainstream couples.

And that's what I get from not reading the entire thread before posting and simply...being who I am.

"Oopsie."

Have fun guys.

*waves*

*shrug*

I'm perfectly secure with oral sex.

Oh. I see. methinks

'Twas relative to the implication that a man isn't really a man if he's bisexual, gay or hetro submissive in a poly or cuck situation. Humiliation and sadomasochism, not everyone ticks that way. And that's perfectly fine in my book. *gavel*

Indubitably, and that can be part of the fun and intensity via build-up.

Muwahaha...

*cites prerogative*

Responded to the OP and tone of the first page (?) before reading the entire thread--"how-to"/people with personal experiences...

After posting, I went back to catch up on the where the thread direction was going to discover the OP really wanted advice from mainstream couples.

And that's what I get from not reading the entire thread before posting and simply...being who I am.

"Oopsie."

Have fun guys.

*waves*
True this was seeking advice and since I was reading the thread it digressed into name calling... and labeling. Thus my comments as into why can't a person be a real man if not inclined. As if to say that one must be to feel secure and uninhibited.
Prior to that I was curious as to the motivation of the seeker as to why they wanted their partner to preform this if not something of his own curiosity ii he ask for it himself. So the comments in not finding it desirable or erotic for me to think about doing so.
And I have no advice to give the seeker, haven't been there and never done that.
But that's just me...

... I was curious as to the motivation of the seeker as to why they wanted their partner to preform this if not something of his own curiosity ii he ask for it himself.
But that's just me...

I can understand curiosity, especially when it's something you'd never have an interest in doing. The analogy that comes to mind would be rides at an amusement park. I like good old fashioned, wooden roller coasters. They're lots of fun for me, but that's my limit. These metal roller coasters that twist, turn, and flip you come across as astronaut training instead of speed demon fun on hills. But my fam is convinced if I just try one of those other kinds, I would love it.

Have I ever gone on a metal roller coaster? Yep. More than once. My fam loved that I participated. It meant a lot to them. It's not something I'll do very often. It's not something I'll do on my own. It's definitely something I have to be in the right mood to do. I still don't understand their thrill of it or why they still want to see me do it. I don't get sick or complain afterwards. I just smile as they rave about the thrill they get that I don't. But it's fun seeing them excited.

Do I think avoiding twisting roller coasters makes me less of a man? Nope. Do I think going on one makes me more of a man? Nope. Just one of those things. I that, I think, is a good answer.

I can understand curiosity, especially when it's something you'd never have an interest in doing. The analogy that comes to mind would be rides at an amusement park. I like good old fashioned, wooden roller coasters. They're lots of fun for me, but that's my limit. These metal roller coasters that twist, turn, and flip you come across as astronaut training instead of speed demon fun on hills. But my fam is convinced if I just try one of those other kinds, I would love it.

Have I ever gone on a metal roller coaster? Yep. More than once. My fam loved that I participated. It meant a lot to them. It's not something I'll do very often. It's not something I'll do on my own. It's definitely something I have to be in the right mood to do. I still don't understand their thrill of it or why they still want to see me do it. I don't get sick or complain afterwards. I just smile as they rave about the thrill they get that I don't. But it's fun seeing them excited.

Do I think avoiding twisting roller coasters makes me less of a man? Nope. Do I think going on one makes me more of a man? Nope. Just one of those things. I that, I think, is a good answer.
Yes I get it, but it seems she is more interested for her own satisfaction than his. Some of the comments try to associate being manly to sucking cock. TO me it's homosexual as in the definition of of. I am not homophobic in the least and yet have no interest or arousal at the thought of sucking or being sucked by a man. Does it make me less of a man? Less adventurous? According to the majority of posters here it seems so. And guess what... I don't have to try it to know I don't think it's for me!

Yes I get it, but it seems she is more interested for her own satisfaction than his. Some of the comments try to associate being manly to sucking cock. TO me it's homosexual as in the definition of of. I am not homophobic in the least and yet have no interest or arousal at the thought of sucking or being sucked by a man. Does it make me less of a man? Less adventurous? According to the majority of posters here it seems so. And guess what... I don't have to try it to know I don't think it's for me!

Maybe some of the other posters DO have that opinion. I don't. Different strokes for different folks. As for the OP being more interested in her own satisfaction than his, maybe. Or maybe he's having fun, too. (We haven't heard from him.)

Maybe Lynn's a domineering bitch and her husband is a wimp. Maybe Lynn just has an oddball fantasy and her hubby is willing to play along. Maybe he has a secret past as a cumslut and can't wait for things to move to the next level? So what, you know? If they're happy and learning how to be happier, to me, it's all good.

Maybe some of the other posters DO have that opinion. I don't. Different strokes for different folks. As for the OP being more interested in her own satisfaction than his, maybe. Or maybe he's having fun, too. (We haven't heard from him.)

Maybe Lynn's a domineering bitch and her husband is a wimp. Maybe Lynn just has an oddball fantasy and her hubby is willing to play along. Maybe he has a secret past as a cumslut and can't wait for things to move to the next level? So what, you know? If they're happy and learning how to be happier, to me, it's all good.

As long as he is consenting I agree. It's not nice to force others if they don't want to be. And is it somewhat fallacious for others to say one is not a man if he hasn't sucked a mile of cock! or even a foot for that matter :) But that is why this is an open forum.

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.

I'm happy to suck a cock, my partner doesn't want to actually watch but she likes the idea that I would do it. No, I can't understand either.

I think I know what you mean, but I've kind of lost interest in roller coasters . . . and I'm secure enough in my sexuality to be happy to suck a cock, I know I'm not gay, not that it would bother me if I was, I just find women too attractive!

This thread inspired me to write a story based on it. I think I promised a link to it, so here you go: http://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-and-joel There's a synopsis in my sig, but since sigs aren't persistent, here you go:

Jenna wants to see her husband with another man. After spending a night with a friendly couple, she discovered the thrills of swapping. The next time they visit with Dana and Pete, everyone gets a taste!

I truly hope everyone enjoys it!

I think I might be able to with my husband too. Not totally sure, but would be fun to try.

As has been said before, you need to have an open and frank discussion with him on this subject OUTSIDE of the bedroom. Every person is an individual, so there is no way that any of us can tell you what he would be willing to try or do with and for you.

If he is easy going enough and secure enough with himself and your relationship, it is quite possible that he'd be willing to entertain the idea of fulfilling your fantasy. If he is in any way homophobic it's going to be a no-go situation no matter how you put it to him.

I do wish you the best with your endeavors. :cool:

This thread inspired me to write a story based on it. I think I promised a link to it, so here you go: http://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-and-joel There's a synopsis in my sig, but since sigs aren't persistent, here you go:

Jenna wants to see her husband with another man. After spending a night with a friendly couple, she discovered the thrills of swapping. The next time they visit with Dana and Pete, everyone gets a taste!

I truly hope everyone enjoys it!

Bucky, I thought that was a great story, very sexy. Thanks.

I come here just to have fun too. My original post just expressed a recent thought or fantacy of mine. My husband is a great guy, a real man's man. I would never force him to do anything he did not want to. But I just think it is hot and exciting to think that he might do this just for me.

I come here just to have fun too. My original post just expressed a recent thought or fantacy of mine. My husband is a great guy, a real man's man. I would never force him to do anything he did not want to. But I just think it is hot and exciting to think that he might do this just for me.

Lynn - I think thats a big part of it, that he would be willing to do it for me. The other part is simply seeing him with a big cock going into his mouth.

Lynn - I think thats a big part of it, that he would be willing to do it for me. The other part is simply seeing him with a big cock going into his mouth.

Sharon, have you ever talked about it with him? We have only in the context of dirty talk during sex. Have you ever done a threesome of any kind?

My wife and I have had one mmf experience. We got into it slowly. It started with reading different sex stories and talking about different thing that we found hot or not. We started out with a strapon and her wearing it, with me sucking and fucking. She found it hot and we decided to look for a partner online. We eventually found a guy who was interested and went to his place where we all fooled around some, and I blew him until he came in my mouth and I fucked her some more. Overall it was a very hot experience. She wants to do it again, she also just wants to watch a guy and me go at it, specifically me blowing him and possibly getting fucked. We have not been able to due to moving around and unable to find babysitters. I'd go more in-depth but I'm not great at typing alot on my phone.

Wannabe, that is very hot. Had she ever seen guys do it before? Was this a new fantasy of hers?

hot

this is a pretty hot thread. I would have to say my wife had me suck her strap on but not a real cock. Not sure if she wanted me to or not but I guess one day we will find out.

this is a pretty hot thread. I would have to say my wife had me suck her strap on but not a real cock. Not sure if she wanted me to or not but I guess one day we will find out.

That is very interesting mattastic. Were you surprised she asked you to suck her strap on? How did you feel about it?

Back