Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was jogging home by a different route when I sprained my ankle (quite bad, as I'd tripped over a large piece of loose tiling that I somehow hadn't noticed). I was in some pain, but luckily, this guy helped me back to my place (it wasn't far from the place where I'd sprained my ankle, so it was only a matter of a few minutes). I invited him for a drink (it seemed the decent thing to do), and after a half hour or so, he said he had an appointment and had to rush.

What I'd like to have had happen, however, is that he took advantage of my state (unable to run away) and had fucked me there and then when he'd found me, and then just left without helping.

I was jogging home by a different route when I sprained my ankle (quite bad, as I'd tripped over a large piece of loose tiling that I somehow hadn't noticed). I was in some pain, but luckily, this guy helped me back to my place (it wasn't far from the place where I'd sprained my ankle, so it was only a matter of a few minutes). I invited him for a drink (it seemed the decent thing to do), and after a half hour or so, he said he had an appointment and had to rush.

What I'd like to have had happen, however, is that he took advantage of my state (unable to run away) and had fucked me there and then when he'd found me, and then just left without helping.

Nice, I sure would have if I was in his shoes lol

Would that have involved dragging you into the bushes or out in the open?

family matters

I can't get the fantasy out of my head of being used by my brother and dad, getting pregnant, and not knowing who the father is

I've always wanted to lick and suck a couple while they're fucking. Is there even a name for that?

My biggest fantasy is being sexually disciplined by my stepfather. I have so many fantasies about it. In one he catches me trying to wear a red lacey bra (the kind that dips low under the nipples) under my blouse to school. He tells me if I want to be a slut he's going to make me be a true slut, and makes me strip off my shirt and kneel down in front of him, ordering me to arch my back and massage my tits while he jacks off over me

In another fantasy I have an online master who orders me to dress up in fishnet stockings, black stilleto pumps, a leather collar and nothing else. He orders me to don this outfit every now and again and sneak down to the living room of my house where I live with all my family, praying no one catches me in my naughty slut uniform. I know my orders- I go to the coffee table and lie down on it with my legs spread wide and finger myself until I come, moaning out dirty things my master has ordered me to say. Sometimes in the fantasy my stepfather catches me and can't control himself and has to fuck me.

My biggest fantasy is being sexually disciplined by my stepfather. I have so many fantasies about it. In one he catches me trying to wear a red lacey bra (the kind that dips low under the nipples) under my blouse to school. He tells me if I want to be a slut he's going to make me be a true slut, and makes me strip off my shirt and kneel down in front of him, ordering me to arch my back and massage my tits while he jacks off over me

In another fantasy I have an online master who orders me to dress up in fishnet stockings, black stilleto pumps, a leather collar and nothing else. He orders me to don this outfit every now and again and sneak down to the living room of my house where I live with all my family, praying no one catches me in my naughty slut uniform. I know my orders- I go to the coffee table and lie down on it with my legs spread wide and finger myself until I come, moaning out dirty things my master has ordered me to say. Sometimes in the fantasy my stepfather catches me and can't control himself and has to fuck me.

You might enjoy my stories. See the link in my sig.

I'm laying down naked face-down on a bed on a big comfy towel or something. The door opens but my eyes are closed. In fact I never look up through this entire event. He comes in and rubs my bum. He gives it a playful slap or maybe even a kiss on the cheek.

He gets on the bed. I can feel the bed dip. I guess he is probably around my size. Maybe he rubs my lower back. I get shivers. He takes his cock and he puts it in between my ass cheeks (on the top, not pointing towards my bum-hole). Slowly and rythmically he starts rocking his cock back and forth.

[In this fantasy I wonder if I will actually 'feel' his cock grow as this slow, steady rythmic pace continues. I wonder if I will actually be able to feel the cock get hotter as he gets more erect.]

Again, there is no penetration in any way, shape or form. He is simply using my butt cheeks as a launching pad, if you would. All I'm doing is burying my face into my pillow feeling every pubic hair and vein on his cock.

After what will probably be a short time--I do have an incredible bum, lol--I notice his breathing is getting heavier. I begin to get goosebumps my arm. Yet I am incredibly warm. With one guttural grunt I feel his cock-veins twitch. Jets of hot cum shoot over my asscheeks onto my upper back. Ten to twelve jets of cum hit me, each moving closer to their launching point.

He catches his breath as I feel the warm cum pooling on my back. Taking a facecloth, he cleans up the cum. He gets up from the bed, leaves the room and closes the door. I never even see his face or his body.

This is so. fucking. hot! I love your attention to detail, the throbbing veins, the twitching cock. I've never been with a man in my life, but this is making me think I might like to "try out for the other team," as Seinfeld might say. If it were me on top of you, I think I might forego the facecloth and lick it up, then turn you over and let it slowly drool into your mouth.

clear some room in your inbox

My daughters boyfriend is 6'9" tall big hands big feet and I would love to find out if he has a big cock to go with it all

My daughters boyfriend is 6'9" tall big hands big feet and I would love to find out if he has a big cock to go with it all

Maybe a bit of cleavage & a sexy little smile might stir up something in his pants & you might catch a glimpse of a outline

I want to fuck my fiancee's much older uncle, while my fiancee is tied and forced to watch....over and over again just inches from his grasp

Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )

A fantasy involving public humiliation in the presence of many women:

I'm at a formal event. Perhaps a college reunion or a wedding reception. Im sitting a table, enjoying a scotch & soda, when suddenly I feel a rumble similar to an earthquake. It increases in intensity, causing my chair to fall backwards. I get back to my feet only to discover that my trousers are gone. The rest of my clothes are intact. I don't know how it happened. I'm standing in the middle of this huge room in white boxer shorts, emblazoned with red hearts. As I begin to panic, the giggling in the room grows to roaring uncontrollable laughter.

There are dozens of gorgeous, busty women, wearing their formal sequined gowns, strappy high heels, hot pink pedicures, ruby red lips, big hair, eye shadow, thick mascara, etc. Each one a certified bombshell. Most of the women are openly laughing at me, pointing with their hands cupped to their mouths in awkward shock, as I've been inexplicably transformed into a public spectacle. A smaller group of women sense my utter humiliation and are stoic and helpful as they assist me in locating my missing pants. Of course, their "helpfulness" only makes it worse and all the more embarrassing!

Out of sheer desperation, I flee the room - the laughter of dozens of women, mocking me and assaulting my senses. I've been reduced to a public laughing stock.

The abject "vulnerability" tinged with a sense of "despair" fostered by such a public humiliation fantasy, creates an erotic rush that is nearly indescribable. I truly cannot imagine a more erotic rush. PERIOD. Simply reading this after typing is leaving me almost breathless. Half of me dreads such an embarrassing scenario. Yet, conversely, the other half of me desires it, 100%, body and soul.

Ohhh man I have so many LOL is that possible? I think all my Taboo fantasies are probably beyond taboo for a lot of people here :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back