Preparing For First Real Full Cum Kiss

debear

Experienced
The discussion has been had...the decision has been made...we are both in agreement. It's time for me to have my first full load cum kiss. This is a turn-on for both of us. We've tried it before but it always ends up with me chickening out at the last second. We've tried getting past that by having her jump up and kiss me quickly after the first couple of spurts. That was ok but not the full experience we both desire...plus it's kinda hard to concentrate on kissing while still in mid-orgasm. She wants to let me fully enjoy my orgasm while in her mouth and then share the whole cum load with me in a passionate make-out session. I really want to do this with her. I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fully prepare myself mentally. I'm not afraid of the taste or texture or smell or anything like that...I've tasted mine and to be honest a couple other guys before. It's those nasty post orgasmic blues...any body have a secret on how to avoid them?

I tell myself that this is something I really want, and the window is open now. Works for me, and once I commit myself, it's a wonderful experience.

@debear: I love deep cum kisses with a nice lady who accepts a mouthful of it, shows it to me, shares with a nice long kiss and looks me in the eyes and complies when I san "now swallow it." Amazingly intimate experience. Enjoy

The first time that my wife did it, she kind of spit it into my mouth while I was laying back catching my breath. That didn't work at all. We progressed to a more natural kiss with lots of frenching, which is a much slower and more sensual experience than getting it all at once. At the risk of sounding gross, she's pushing some into my mouth while my tongue is scooping some up from hers.

In my humble experience, it's kind of like an investment. The kiss itself is very intimate but the real payoff is remembering it during the next deep kiss and especially in heat of the moment the next time. It gets more intimate and exciting every time, and after a few times there's no blues - just really hot kisses. The same is true for giving her oral after I've finished.

I have done this with my husband. First time was a surprise and I could tell he was shocked and a little grossed out. Second time was a little better but he was still having trouble. Then we just talked about it. I let him know how incredibly intimate I thought it was to share this type of kiss, to share the physical manifestation of his love in this loving way. I told him the next time we did it, to just look in my eyes and remember that in my head i am repeating "i love you, i love you, i love you." and for him to think the same. That worked like a charm.

Two suggestions: first, have her swallow most of your load so you only share part of it. I have found that much easier instead of the entire load at once. Second, in the past, I've edged on a gf's tits, till semen, but not the whole load, came out; then I'd lick it off her nipples and french kiss her....another way to ease into a whole load...

Have her blow another guy, then give you the load?

Just kidding.

Perhaps she can hold the cum in her mouth for a short while until you are ready to go again?

Ok so I've never done this... But... Sunday night we had some amazing sex on a local beach and headed home. When we got home we were both horny as hell so like a good little boy, I went down on her. I licked up every last bit of cum I had deposited in her pussy and she loved it!!! So... Wrong lips, but I kinda did it right??

I gotta say, get over yourself. If it's a turn-on for her, too, let it be about her. If you're like me, turning her on excites the hell out of you. Get out of your head and into hers. Once you do that, things should go much easier.

Tonight's The Night

We're doing this tonight...for sure. I told her she cannot let me back-out and she promised she wouldn't. She just texted me and said she's going to suck me real slow so I build up a good load cause she wants to give me a mouthful. She's as excited as I am and I just find that so incredibly hot. God I love my woman!! I'll post an update and let y'all know if it turns out to be as exciting as the fantasy.

Ok so I've never done this... But... Sunday night we had some amazing sex on a local beach and headed home. When we got home we were both horny as hell so like a good little boy, I went down on her. I licked up every last bit of cum I had deposited in her pussy and she loved it!!! So... Wrong lips, but I kinda did it right??

Really?
Much as I enjoy eating pussy and the smell of a woman, in my experience the combination of pussy juice and cum is pretty toxic. I find this incredible.

Really?
Much as I enjoy eating pussy and the smell of a woman, in my experience the combination of pussy juice and cum is pretty toxic. I find this incredible.

Interesting. However, I agree with Nandl4u. I love the scent and taste of pussy, and I'm neutral about cum, but something magical seems to happen when mixed. I love the lingering scents and tastes after sex. Maybe there's some chemistry going on with the acidity of pussy when mixed with the alkalinity of cum, but I think it's wonderful. Maybe it's all in expectations, like expecting beer when there's champagne in your glass.

Don't know if I am unusual but I quite like the taste of my own cum.

I've never tasted anyone else's though :)

Did It!!

She gave me this long wonderful slow job and I came so hard and so long. She took every spurt, squirt, and the even the final dribbles and then she kissed me with the whole mouthful. I hate to say it but the build up and anticipation were allot more fun than the actual cum kiss. I wasn't bothered by the taste, smell, or texture...hell I didn't even really have the post cum blues when she kissed me. I was ready for it. It just didn't turn her on as much as we were thinking it would. She was excited to try it but realistically she's not real fond of cum. She thought she could get past that knowing that she was going to give me a whole mouthful. Oh well...At least we tried it. We're going to take it to the next level. I'm going to cum in her and then eat her out. She's definitely excited about that.

She gave me this long wonderful slow job and I came so hard and so long. She took every spurt, squirt, and the even the final dribbles and then she kissed me with the whole mouthful. I hate to say it but the build up and anticipation were allot more fun than the actual cum kiss. I wasn't bothered by the taste, smell, or texture...hell I didn't even really have the post cum blues when she kissed me. I was ready for it. It just didn't turn her on as much as we were thinking it would. She was excited to try it but realistically she's not real fond of cum. She thought she could get past that knowing that she was going to give me a whole mouthful. Oh well...At least we tried it. We're going to take it to the next level. I'm going to cum in her and then eat her out. She's definitely excited about that.

My wife loves this. It's become a custom of ours. No matter where I cum, tits, ass etc. I lick it up!!

I have done this with my husband. First time was a surprise and I could tell he was shocked and a little grossed out. Second time was a little better but he was still having trouble. Then we just talked about it. I let him know how incredibly intimate I thought it was to share this type of kiss, to share the physical manifestation of his love in this loving way. I told him the next time we did it, to just look in my eyes and remember that in my head i am repeating "i love you, i love you, i love you." and for him to think the same. That worked like a charm.
I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say a sincere thank you. My wife and I had been talking about trying this & when I was reading other peoples experience, your comment about repeating "i love you" in your mind really stood out to me. After reading it, I now think that same thing in my head as we kiss at any time, not just the special ones! ;) She knows it, loves it and does the same herself. Thanks for one more way to boost our sex life over the top even after being together 25 years!

I had never really thought about a cum kiss before. I was always happy to kiss after I had received a bj.
I was seeing a married women for a while and she said how much she'd love to do a cum kiss, I wanted to please her so said yes.
We met and she was giving me a bj which was amazing but at back of my mind I was thinking I'm not sure I want to cum kiss.
After I exploded she came her to kiss me and again my mind saying do you really want your own cum in your mouth.
Then I thought how much I enjoy it when a women sucks me after I've been inside their pussy and fact they take my cum in their mouth so I should be willing.
We started kissing as she passed my cum into my mouth and our tongues intertwined, she looked to be in heaven and moaning and groaning. Made me happy to see her getting such pleasure from it.
After she told me she enjoyed the power of it, she said her husband basically just fucks her face when she is giving him a bj and won't kiss her at all after.

Why would you expect her to do something that you're not prepared to do yourself?
Isn't that an unreasonable thing to expect her to do?
Of course, it's alright for you to cum in her mouth - that's fine, but you're not prepared to kiss her afterwards...?
Just what kind of wimp are you anyway...?
Sex should always be about equal opportunities mutual consensual sharing...

I had never really thought about a cum kiss before. I was always happy to kiss after I had received a bj.
I was seeing a married women for a while and she said how much she'd love to do a cum kiss, I wanted to please her so said yes.
We met and she was giving me a bj which was amazing but at back of my mind I was thinking I'm not sure I want to cum kiss.
After I exploded she came her to kiss me and again my mind saying do you really want your own cum in your mouth.
Then I thought how much I enjoy it when a women sucks me after I've been inside their pussy and fact they take my cum in their mouth so I should be willing.
We started kissing as she passed my cum into my mouth and our tongues intertwined, she looked to be in heaven and moaning and groaning. Made me happy to see her getting such pleasure from it.
After she told me she enjoyed the power of it, she said her husband basically just fucks her face when she is giving him a bj and won't kiss her at all after.
Hot story....

Has the old term "snowballing" been superceded by "cum kiss?"

Girls/women seem to enjoy it a great deal and ANYTHING that makes her anticipate sex I am in favor of!

Tell her its best to get and get It done before you have post orgasm second thoughts, and you Will...

Eventually you will get used to It and Speed isn't as important.

But the longer between the orgasm and her getting It into your mouth the more likely you will Chicken out.

Back