New Member Introductions

It took a long time to work up to introducing myself. It's only because I couldn't figure out HOW TO get to a message frame and start writing. I suppose when I post this, it's going to say I'm "virgin" too. Why ever would I come to a How To thread if I don't know how? Oh! That's in the blurb: come if you know how or come if you don't know how. I know how to write for certain audiences - mostly myself, but there has to be someone to read it - eventually. But this site? Why? Because I've been sneaking in here (Literotica) for years, ever since I discovered it, somehow. Finding out about myself and what makes me come back for more. The timing, pace, digressions, surprises ... Writing sexy stories and reading sexy stories is a good wet way to creative - something - ambience - to put something extra into the way I walk, the way I look at men I see, talk to, breathe. So I'm here to learn "how to" frame it, flame it, skewer it, barbecue it, enshrine it, refine it" and keep it alive. Yes, whatever "It" is, I want to keep it alive, because it is alive, it is nuanced, emergent, fun, and sweet. It's not just for kids.

Hi you may wonder what a frustrated 73 year old is doing here. I have been married since 1968, the years prior to our first year were interesting but very conservative, oral sex was a no-no and has remained that way. Slowly but surely sex was only there on demand from my side. It is given very begrudgingly but the Tv must stay on. You can imagine to keep it up is very difficult. I had a fantastic girlfriend who is a year older than I am. we had fantastic sex until she left for Australia 2 years ago.
My only outlet is a very good friend of mine that runs a massage service. But all I have is a happy ending.
My Australian friend and I sextext on a regular basis. My needs are very strong and I long for someone whom I could chat or meet who understands my needs.
P.S. I have written our lover story from the time we met til her departure to Aus. We wrote it jointly, each of us giving our input to the story.
Have yet to send it in.

It took a long time to work up to introducing myself. It's only because I couldn't figure out HOW TO get to a message frame and start writing. I suppose when I post this, it's going to say I'm "virgin" too. Why ever would I come to a How To thread if I don't know how? Oh! That's in the blurb: come if you know how or come if you don't know how. I know how to write for certain audiences - mostly myself, but there has to be someone to read it - eventually. But this site? Why? Because I've been sneaking in here (Literotica) for years, ever since I discovered it, somehow. Finding out about myself and what makes me come back for more. The timing, pace, digressions, surprises ... Writing sexy stories and reading sexy stories is a good wet way to creative - something - ambience - to put something extra into the way I walk, the way I look at men I see, talk to, breathe. So I'm here to learn "how to" frame it, flame it, skewer it, barbecue it, enshrine it, refine it" and keep it alive. Yes, whatever "It" is, I want to keep it alive, because it is alive, it is nuanced, emergent, fun, and sweet. It's not just for kids.

From one newb to another...welcome and good luck with your writing.

Hi you may wonder what a frustrated 73 year old is doing here. I have been married since 1968, the years prior to our first year were interesting but very conservative, oral sex was a no-no and has remained that way. Slowly but surely sex was only there on demand from my side. It is given very begrudgingly but the Tv must stay on. You can imagine to keep it up is very difficult. I had a fantastic girlfriend who is a year older than I am. we had fantastic sex until she left for Australia 2 years ago.
My only outlet is a very good friend of mine that runs a massage service. But all I have is a happy ending.
My Australian friend and I sextext on a regular basis. My needs are very strong and I long for someone whom I could chat or meet who understands my needs.
P.S. I have written our lover story from the time we met til her departure to Aus. We wrote it jointly, each of us giving our input to the story.
Have yet to send it in.

Welcome to Literotica, shutterbugza, I hope you enjoy your stay here. You should submit what you've written, it's probably an interesting read. :)

P.S. Two separate posts, cuz this newb doesn't know how to do multiples.

Hi, Minx here. I've recently started blogging my sexual exploits at Lifeasminx.com and really want to take my writing to the next level. I'm looking for honest critique and suggestions. I hope, mostly, that people enjoy my style of writing and my mad hookerish encounters.

Also, I think it's hilarious to see the word "virgin" anywhere near my name.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Lit.

If you have submitted stories please post a link for us.

I am in my late 40's and have been in the bdsm lifestyle for many years. I've been reading stories on this site for a long time before joining and trying my hand at writing my own. So far I seem to be doing alright. I am very happily married to my Master and after 22 years that is saying a lot. I really appreciate the feedback I get on my stories!

Hi from a new member

I'm a bloke from the UK and just had my first story published on Literotica. I received some very good response as well as a few bad, but with such a wide audience I guess there'll always be a variety of tastes and we can't satisfy everyone. I can cope with that okay.

I've been writing for the past forty years and have had many erotic stories published in magazines etc in England, but haven't really been able to 'let it rip' like we can on here. There are some great writers on here and I'm looking forward to reading many more of their stories, as well as writing more myself.

That's about it for now. Just heard the smoke alarm going off so I guess dinner is ready. Bye for now.

Hello everyone. I'm a 64 year old retired guy who was interested in, and started having sex when I was just a kid. It's been my favorite activity ever since. All my partners have been female except one. He was my first and my best friend at the time. We both graduated to girls and never looked back ... but I often think about him when I masturbate! If I knew where he lived today I'd hop in the sack with him just for old time sake. So you see, I'm open to any kind of relationship and I never judge anyone. Like we said in the 60's, "If it feels good, do it"!

Welcome

Hi there casebook...if you have stories published on Literotica you should include the link. Like this:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-dom-in-the-making

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-party-156

https://www.literotica.com/s/remembering-celeste

hehehe yes shamelessly promoting my work :)

Greetings Frank. When I hear/see the name Frank I always think of something I heard a while back that tickled me... "Let's be frank with one another. I'll be Frank tonight and you can be Frank tomorrow night." *shrugs* I have no idea why it tickled me, but it still does.

Hope you both enjoy your stay at Literotica.

I've been on this site off and on a few times over the years but never been extremely active. I'm an "all in" or "out" kind of person. This time around I hope to get involved by posting my own stories more, but would also like to meet like-minded people. I'm mid-40's but am told I look younger (18'ish or so - humor me, please!) I am sweet yet naughty. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Life is too short to waste it!!

Heading to the movies but will be around later if anyone takes pity on a newbie and wants to say "hi".

:)

Hi Jen! I'd love to overuse some intelligence on you...just for starters. Glad you are here and I hope we get a chance to chat! :rose:

Long time lurker. 35/m from the Pac Northwest. I appreciate hotness over all races, adult ages, heights, and body types. If there would be anything that would get any extra points, it would be redheads, and/or freckles, and/or curly hair.

I post on this particular forum because I am asking for help in understanding more particular interests. I found this site from searching for transformation erotica. I am not really into men turning into women erotica though I appreciate it for transformation story art sake. I really like transformation stories where women change into other women and try out their new body. It can be shapeshifting, bodyswapping, possession, or any other method. I posted on the fetish board to see if others have interests in that too, but nobody responds. Am I really that rare, or is there anything I can do to make my thread topic more interesting?

I'm new to the forums but have been a long time reader. I'm 34, happily married, and mother of 2. I married young (22) to my first serious boyfriend (started dating at 16). I like to read, cook and hang out with family and friends. That's me in a nutshell.

Last edited:
I'm new to the forums but have been a long time reader. I'm 34, married, and mother of 2. I married young (22) to my first serious boyfriend (started dating at 16) and now find myself wanting to explore. I love him and don't want to cheat, just miss the attention and butterflies of a new relationship. That's me in a nutshell.

Welcome aboard Ms. Burke....I am sure you will find much of what you are looking for here. You might also want to step into the control panel and turn on your private messages.

Long time lurker. 35/m from the Pac Northwest. I appreciate hotness over all races, adult ages, heights, and body types. If there would be anything that would get any extra points, it would be redheads, and/or freckles, and/or curly hair.

I post on this particular forum because I am asking for help in understanding more particular interests. I found this site from searching for transformation erotica. I am not really into men turning into women erotica though I appreciate it for transformation story art sake. I really like transformation stories where women change into other women and try out their new body. It can be shapeshifting, bodyswapping, possession, or any other method. I posted on the fetish board to see if others have interests in that too, but nobody responds. Am I really that rare, or is there anything I can do to make my thread topic more interesting?

Welcome. I hope someone here can help you.

I'm new to the forums but have been a long time reader. I'm 34, married, and mother of 2. I married young (22) to my first serious boyfriend (started dating at 16) and now find myself wanting to explore. I love him and don't want to cheat, just miss the attention and butterflies of a new relationship. That's me in a nutshell.

Greetings. Enjoy your stay ...butterflies are fun. :)

Last edited:
Hello and thank everyone for accepting me so far. I have been reading your stories here for quit some time and decided to join. I Live in New Mexico now after the last 26 years in Florida. Hopefully able to meet new girlfriends as I like guys and all, but nothing romantic. Again thank you and wondering how does one upload short videos

Hello and thank everyone for accepting me so far. I have been reading your stories here for quit some time and decided to join. I Live in New Mexico now after the last 26 years in Florida. Hopefully able to meet new girlfriends as I like guys and all, but nothing romantic. Again thank you and wondering how does one upload short videos

Welcome to the forums Brianna. Sorry I can't help you with an upload, but I'm certain someone can and will. Enjoy your stay

Hello everyone! I'm a 56-year-old Eastcoaster (currently living in Maryland). I discovered Literotica recently and have been an avid lurker for several weeks. Today I finally decided it was time to join and introduce myself.

As an introduction I offer this: A long time ago, after acquiring a degree in literature, I made a life choice only justifiable by citing the blind zeal of youth. I decided to be a starving novelist and write the great American novel. As is most often the case this plan dissolved soon after reaching the "starving" part, and long before becoming a "novelist". Turns out I don't like to be hungry, nor do I like to wonder whether I'll be able to pay the rent or get my latest wound stitched up. Since then I've had a series of solid (if uninteresting) jobs. Worries about food and rent and clothes - all the necessities of life in fact - have been few, even though I've never managed to actually accumulate any wealth. To keep myself sane I have continued to write, and have even published a handful of stories over the past several decades. I've also sporadically contributed prose (including erotica, anonymously) to a variety of on-line venues. Turns out I really like writing and reading erotica. I also enjoy roleplay and have been told that I'm darned good at it.

What am I looking for here? I'm not sure. A home for whatever erotica I happen to produce, I suppose, and perhaps some like-minded people to interact with.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to Lit, Jaybee. Writers, unfortunately, have to pay bills and occasionally eat. :) Happy you didn't give up the writing altogether. That great American novel is still in you waiting to surface when the time is right.

Have fun

Howdy! I am a long time reader and fan of Literotica. I am unsure of what all to say.

I am a southern boy, who went to fight with the Marines in foreign lands while I found myself. A series of seemingly random events lead me to discover a passion for science I never knew I had, and I left the Marines to pursue a new life of discovery. I am just now beginning my career as an Astrophysicist and couldn't be more excited. I am not an author (outside of scientific papers), despite some previous attempts. I am my own worst critic. However, for several years now I have enjoyed the writings of countless stories by numerous authors here ate Lit, and finally decided to come out from the shadows.

As far as what I expect, I am not sure. Conversation, witty banter, expanding boundaries, true love, or just some good old fashioned fun. All of the above sound acceptable. Really, I'm just hear to pass the time and share with like minded individuals while I wander through life. I'm up for almost anything given enough Rye or time.

24 year old, woman. I haven't had sex for years and I'm longing but I can't because I wanted to have sex with a man who loves me and deserves it.

I wanted to share my wet daydreams.

Last edited:
Howdy! I am a long time reader and fan of Literotica. I am unsure of what all to say.

I am a southern boy, who went to fight with the Marines in foreign lands while I found myself. A series of seemingly random events lead me to discover a passion for science I never knew I had, and I left the Marines to pursue a new life of discovery. I am just now beginning my career as an Astrophysicist and couldn't be more excited. I am not an author (outside of scientific papers), despite some previous attempts. I am my own worst critic. However, for several years now I have enjoyed the writings of countless stories by numerous authors here ate Lit, and finally decided to come out from the shadows.

As far as what I expect, I am not sure. Conversation, witty banter, expanding boundaries, true love, or just some good old fashioned fun. All of the above sound acceptable. Really, I'm just hear to pass the time and share with like minded individuals while I wander through life. I'm up for almost anything given enough Rye or time.

For someone who didn't know what to say, you said a lot :) Happy you came out of the shadows. Enjoy yourself.

24 year old, woman. I haven't had sex for years and I'm longing but I can't because I wanted to have sex with a man who loves me and deserves it.

Welcome to Lit, halina. You're right to not have sex with just anyone.

I wanted to share my wet daydreams.

New older member

Greetings, all. I am older than most readers at 63, but remain vigorous both in erotic practice and reading. I am especially interested in couples and cuckhold relationships. I live in Minneapolis. Would love to hear from you!

Complete newbie to the site with a strong sense of adventure and passionate spirit that has led to many sensual moment that I'm willing to share to tantalize and please others. I have a keen sense of how to use words to arouse developed via a lot of sexting. I get enjoyment from being sexual with strangers, young men, and occasionally young women. I also have red hair, large breasts, an hourglass figure, and a bit of an oral fixation (both giving and receiving). Being watched and watching both help get me off. I'm confident in what I want and am willing to vocalize it. My professional job keeps me fairly busy, but I'm friendly and playful, so don't hesitate to pm me. I'll be sure to get back to you. My first story is set to get edited and will go up soon so keep an eye out for it. ;)

Last edited:
Back