rubydlite...up close and personal

Out for a fall walk with the kids today. It was plus 5. Brrr. Went to the park..and came home in about 15 minutes. Saw this pretty tree along the way...the fruit still hanging on. Love these two colours together.

attachment.php

theses colors do go good together.
 
Another selfie....Maybe I should start a selfie thread....any takers ?

attachment.php

Ahem, just to let you know ... your selfies are beautiful, as are you. Takers? Oh yes, I'd subscribe in a New York minute.
... thank you so much for sharing
:rose:
 
Your stories are very good!! I enjoyed the read. The voyeur one really works the imagination. But in a good way. And your pictures are wonderful. Your very pretty.
 
These are beautiful Horus. I don't know why but I just prefer things close up ...I love the way the ligt light is on the rose....but purple is my fave!


Thanks and yes I enjoy a good closeup too!
Unfortunately you can't see the details of the picture as well here, but you can see a drop of dew on one of the paddles of the rose.

Here's a couple of more:
Pink Flowers at late afternoon Limestone
 
You are an amazing photographer!! Love the lady bugs, the lichen on the tree and so many others!! Do you do this professionally?? What an eye you have! Awesome!

Love your AV too! So erotic!
 
Beautiful and sexy...I love your photos :kiss:
Thanks MidnightLous....xoxox
You are an amazing photographer!! Love the lady bugs, the lichen on the tree and so many others!! Do you do this professionally?? What an eye you have! Awesome!

Love your AV too! So erotic!

Thanks so much but I just take my phone everywhere...and if I happen to get a good shot....the credit goes to Samsung lol.
:rose:
 
Back
Top