What are some of the PG's "unwritten" rules?

I think that is an urban legend. I have never seen nice balls. They are all pretty ugly. :D
cajones.jpg

:D

When you've been with someone for 6 years- every part of them is spectacular. Even the ugly-ish ones.
:)
Enough of being mushy. :heart:

Aww! I love you. :kiss::kiss: Younge and in love and hot. *Sigh* When you have been with someone since 1996 (when we started dating) ... the ugly parts are ugly again. :eek:

Aww! I love you. :kiss::kiss: Younge and in love and hot. *Sigh* When you have been with someone since 1996 (when we started dating) ... the ugly parts are ugly again. :eek:

Is this commonly referred to as
"The honeymoon stage?"

He thinks all of me is sexy- the parts I despise.

Hope it never leaves though:heart::kiss:

Thanks LS- It's totally mutual I love you! :kiss::heart:

So are mine but you don't see me with my legs behind my ears. Partly because i can't do it. Not that I have tried or anything. Seriously. I haven't.

I need photo evidence of this attempt please.

Is this commonly referred to as
"The honeymoon stage?"

He thinks all of me is sexy- the parts I despise.

Hope it never leaves though:heart::kiss:

Thanks LS- It's totally mutual I love you! :kiss::heart:

((Hugs)) It will never change. You are awesome.

easy 30 years ago.

well past the statute of limitations

(yes, I just made that up)

Go with that. It sounds reasonable?!

I'm not a cat person, but I would totally make an exception for that cute balled kitty. :)

Me neither. They make me sneeze and itch AND they are mean as hell but they are cute in pics.

but clown and I agreed to derail the tread on page one if we got hot ladies to post

so derailed it is :rose:

:D Smart men you are.

You are from Texas... shouldn't it be more along the lines of

"Hey Sweet Girl, why don't you come crawl in my lap Pumpkin? Take a load off. I have a lap made just for you." :devil::eek::D

"Hey Sweet Girl, why don't you come crawl in my lap Pumpkin? Take a load off. I have a lap made just for you"

and then some!

original I know

Back