Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah been a roller coaster kind of week. but at the end of it we are more committed then ever and there are zero secrets between us. for the first time in years I don't stay awake at night trying to figure out how to broach the subject that in itself is liberating. oh and she is here now so now she is sharing in my life here too.

Well, that is good warl0ck :) Online fantasies shared by husband and wife must be thrilling for both of you :D

Hi :) ((( huggss )))
VIPER my love, I just accidently lost your music link cleaning up my PM's ... sorry. Can you send it again please :) :kiss::kiss:

Well, that is good warl0ck :) Online fantasies shared by husband and wife must be thrilling for both of you :D

it is taking a little for her to get used to we are trying to balance what we want and what we are doing. she was a little taken back with some of what was happening here on your wonderful lounge. I think her ideas of what this was and the reality was much different.

Hi :) ((( huggss )))
VIPER my love, I just accidently lost your music link cleaning up my PM's ... sorry. Can you send it again please :) :kiss::kiss:

Sienna my dear, all is good as It has been resent! I cant belive you get that many PMs! that you would need to delete them.
(sarcam)

Hello all, and how are all you Merry Sensual Pranksters? ;)

((( rbijon ))) :kiss::)

it is taking a little for her to get used to we are trying to balance what we want and what we are doing. she was a little taken back with some of what was happening here on your wonderful lounge. I think her ideas of what this was and the reality was much different.

Oh good :) Remember, it is only fantasy ;) Shared by people who would probably not even go there in real life :) A kind of joint "erotic fiction" so to speak :)

Time for some fun :cattail:

So, which of you guys can do this?

attachment.php

catching up on the posts and I have to say, that just looks painful and I have to ask why would you do that? No I can't do that nor do I want to do that. I only use mine for pleasure thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back