Authors! Sign in here!

Long Time Reader, First Time Author

I am a happily-married 39 year-old male and just had my first-ever attempt at writing erotic fiction posted on Literotica. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Feedback from both veteran and beginning authors is greatly appreciated as I hope to continue the series on a regular basis. I would especially appreciate hearing from the female writers as to my overall writing style/descriptions and your reaction to the story.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=282800

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Last edited:
carolinahusband said:
I am a happily-married 39 year-old male and just had my first-ever attempt at writing erotic fiction posted on Literotica. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Feedback from both veteran and beginning authors is greatly appreciated as I hope to continue the series on a regular basis. I would especially appreciate hearing from the female writers as to my overall writing style/descriptions and your reaction to the story.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

welcome

we look forward to trading ideas.

If you want feedback, try the "Plug your Own Story " thread on the Author's Hangout, or the "New Story Advertisement" thread on Story Feedback forum.

Names Neon, been an amateur writer for awhile. Have one story submitted that scored 4.2 outta 5. No idea if that ranks high, average or low but the story was written on a drunken request. So any crash landing I could walk away from I consider a good one.

I'll write about anything, anyone, basically whatever my muse decides to drag back from her adventures.

Seem to be a bit of sucker for writing too much backstory, I'm working on that problem though. That and writing with a wicked caffiene high, I tend to lose track waaay to easily.

The Neon Wolf said:
Names Neon, been an amateur writer for awhile. Have one story submitted that scored 4.2 outta 5. No idea if that ranks high, average or low but the story was written on a drunken request. So any crash landing I could walk away from I consider a good one.

I'll write about anything, anyone, basically whatever my muse decides to drag back from her adventures.

Seem to be a bit of sucker for writing too much backstory, I'm working on that problem though. That and writing with a wicked caffiene high, I tend to lose track waaay to easily.

too much backstory?
nevah, as long as there's tonz o smut!

The Neon Wolf said:

Hi, welcome to Lit. If you score a 4.5 or higher (with a minimum of 10 votes) you'll reach a H (hot) ranking. ;) Still, I'd say anything in the 4s is something to be proud of.

I share your pain with back-stories. Even if it doesn't all make it to a submission, I have a lot of history in "notes" surrounding a story. After all, ya never know for sure what all you'll use!

serwolfe said:
Haha! That dance brian does always cracks me up!

:nana: Peanutbutter jelly time! :nana:

Hallowed Eve said:
Hi, welcome to Lit. If you score a 4.5 or higher (with a minimum of 10 votes) you'll reach a H (hot) ranking. ;) Still, I'd say anything in the 4s is something to be proud of.

I share your pain with back-stories. Even if it doesn't all make it to a submission, I have a lot of history in "notes" surrounding a story. After all, ya never know for sure what all you'll use!
:nana: Peanutbutter jelly time! :nana:

Thanks for the welcome, I have a folder dedicated to character bio's. I find jotting random information down about each character I write about is always useful for those "just in case" situations.

Welcome!

The Neon Wolf said:

Welcome to Lit. Neon! And as far as writing on a caffine high,........
You mean people write without caffine?!

:confused:

sirhugs said:
and that relates to Story ideas how?

( might hafta spank you for dat!)

Sawwy. :eek: We were talking about Brian dressed up as a banana dancing and I thought it was funny that Yahoo just happened to have a clip on their main page the same day. :eek:

The Neon Wolf said:
Thanks for the welcome, I have a folder dedicated to character bio's. I find jotting random information down about each character I write about is always useful for those "just in case" situations.

Me too. I still use disks since I've learned not to trust the hard drive...and I have a disk full of various story outlines.

Damn Eve!

Damn Eve, you should put a warning on the little link on the bottom of your post.."Eve's cunt"! I thought you had a new story up and clicked on it. I spilled coffee all over my desk! Whew! Very nice! :D

Bayoububba said:
Damn Eve, you should put a warning on the little link on the bottom of your post.."Eve's cunt"! I thought you had a new story up and clicked on it. I spilled coffee all over my desk! Whew! Very nice! :D

*giggles*

Sorry, I think. ;)

Intimate Neighbors - My First Story

Just an update to my previous post. My first-ever story on Literotica is titled Intimate Neighbors. It details the initial encounter of a recently-seperated wife and her college-grad neighbor.

I would appreciate any and all feedback as I look to continue the story. I would particularly like to hear from the female readers.

carolinahusband said:
Just an update to my previous post. My first-ever story on Literotica is titled Intimate Neighbors. It details the initial encounter of a recently-seperated wife and her college-grad neighbor.

I would appreciate any and all feedback as I look to continue the story. I would particularly like to hear from the female readers.

Welcome to Lit. :)

You may wish to try the Story Feedback board.

Frankly, I don't understand the smoking fetish but I do know it's a popular one and like any fetish out there, there would be an audience for it.

Hallowed Eve said:
Frankly, I don't understand the smoking fetish but I do know it's a popular one and like any fetish out there, there would be an audience for it.

My Shared Secret Smoking has a shiny red "H", maybe it might unlock the attraction for you.

Hallowed Eve said:
I've enjoyed many of your stories, but I doubt I could ever get turned on by a disgusting habit that kills.

aw, so realistic....

hmm
I may as well
I've a few story ideas floating in my head

I've done some rathe shoddy peoms before, but thats a past life

so yeah
I'm Shin, or if the girls would prefer: Shini

and I'm hopeing to have a story made for the new year, sometime in the middle jan to early feb for all of you

or alteast in the finishing stages
just an FYI so I dont offend anyone
I'm very snarky, so if I come across as an ass, I'm probly just taking playing a little to far

thats about it I guess
I'll try to get a draft for my story idea done for tomorrow
and ironicly enough it'll be an x-mass timeframe story, just post or prior
I've not desided yet

Back