The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVI: Spring Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropped off my fur buddy at the vet. ACL surgery time. :(

Speedy healing!
I've been dealing with this bloke at work who's been on and off heroin for years. Really lovely when he's clean. Not vile when he isn't actually, but I've always said one day he'll be found dead in his flat of an overdose. He was found today, been dead for days apparently. Silly fucker.

Poor fella. Wish he'd kept his act together but it was always inevitable I guess. I feel right sad about him.

:rose:
 
What's 'punny' today. I saw a play that opened with the Cword 3 times in one sentence. She said it was the best way to describe someone! It is!!
 
we are racing to end this thread with abortions and heroin overdoses. just saying.

and yes, it's sad.
 
Oh bless but no need to feel sorry for me really. But I did have a soft spot for him. Years back he came in saying he'd got no money and was starving so I gave him money for a chip cob (not supposed to) and told him not to spend the fucker on drugs. He comes back half a hour later waving it in the air yelling my name and saying look I got chips not smack!

He did make me laugh.


He did sound like a nice guy. I've known a couple like that, really sweet people but just burdened with that tragic weakness.

I'm sorry.
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top