Searching for a casual woman for intelligent discussion and mutual benefits

Neato_Bandito

Experienced
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Posts
47
Afternoon,

I'm not opposed to romance but romance seems to be opposed to me so I'm just playing the cards I've been dealt with, please do not take this as an indication that I simply want to cum and be done with you. I am a 24 year old student, a shameless geek most of the time but I do work out and I’m highly driven academically to be well off in the coming years. I am very open minded and bisexual, although right now I’m only interested in talking with a lady and not really looking for anything serious. I do not want to meet up this is just a casual online friend with benefits arrangement which includes civil conversation and hopefully a longterm friendship.


So long as we're clear on my intentions…

I would like to talk with a woman around my age range or phase in life. Creativity is always encouraged, I myself write quite often so it would be nice to “talk shop” about mutual goals or aspirations be it literary, artistic, musical, or otherwise. Despite the fact that I can be a sexual person 90% of the time, I do expect to talk about more than just sex. As sweet as they may be, I've come to abhor moments in which two people sit silently over the phone sighing into the other person’s ear with nothing to say so mutual interests are important.

Physically I want a woman who is proud of what she has and is unapologetic about it. I have no real “type” just the basic expectations which I feel are reasonable. I love all shapes and sizes regardless of blemish or scars, and so long as you shave all the conventional places and keep yourself pleasant there shouldn't be any problem. I'm not very difficult to please, just be yourself and never be shy.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.
 
you seem a very intelligent chap...i hope you find what you're looking for.
 
Back
Top