Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
passaic county? i used to get off the train at passaic park. Anyway... all this pee talk and pee qouting, someone just fill me up a cup already, wtf do i have to go to starbucks?

Hey guys,

I've never actually done anything in this department, but I wanted to ask something if you don't mind. How on earth do two people discover they like this together? How did you bring it up? Or, is this just something you enjoy online/in fantasy? Also, if you DO do this is real life, and you do it in places besides the shower, how the heck do you deal with cleanup??

I guess I just tend to be curious about all sexual fetishes... But this one more than others, firstly because it seems so much like something not many people would be into in real life, and secondly because it doesn't seem all that far off from things people enjoy about other bodily fluids.

Thanks in advance for cluing me in...!

Hey guys,

I've never actually done anything in this department, but I wanted to ask something if you don't mind. How on earth do two people discover they like this together? How did you bring it up? Or, is this just something you enjoy online/in fantasy? Also, if you DO do this is real life, and you do it in places besides the shower, how the heck do you deal with cleanup??

I guess I just tend to be curious about all sexual fetishes... But this one more than others, firstly because it seems so much like something not many people would be into in real life, and secondly because it doesn't seem all that far off from things people enjoy about other bodily fluids.

Thanks in advance for cluing me in...!

Ok so, the way I was introduced to piss play was very slowly. My lover at the time, who was much older than I, got me interested in steps. Like once when we were out hiking she went off trail to pee, but "accidentally" was in my full view. Later in the intro she asked if she could hold my cock while I pissed. The next time she did and got some on her hand. Later on she got it on her hand and then licked her fingers. She would come into the bathroom when I was showering and pee. Usually it would be towards the end of my shower so I would be getting out of the shower while she was pissing. It was an escalation of piss play until she finally me involved in piss sex. Unfortunately, like all good things, it came to and end. Now I can only fantasize about piss play. I have asked my wife about trying a few times and all I get is we'll see.

The mess factor, it is best done either outdoors or in the bathroom. However, tile, linoleum or hardwoods are fairly easy to clean

Ok so, the way I was introduced to piss play was very slowly. My lover at the time, who was much older than I, got me interested in steps. Like once when we were out hiking she went off trail to pee, but "accidentally" was in my full view. Later in the intro she asked if she could hold my cock while I pissed. The next time she did and got some on her hand. Later on she got it on her hand and then licked her fingers. She would come into the bathroom when I was showering and pee. Usually it would be towards the end of my shower so I would be getting out of the shower while she was pissing. It was an escalation of piss play until she finally me involved in piss sex. Unfortunately, like all good things, it came to and end. Now I can only fantasize about piss play. I have asked my wife about trying a few times and all I get is we'll see.

The mess factor, it is best done either outdoors or in the bathroom. However, tile, linoleum or hardwoods are fairly easy to clean

Very similar ..... Hubby n I enjoy it...

Love watching girls

covering each other in piss. Even better if they'd cover me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back