Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I think about the younger girls , younger than me, I been with every day. I've always appreciated their eagerness to explore
 
Good Morning, All! I have been gone way too long but hopefully will be able to spend more time here. Have a fantastic day!! :rose::kiss:
 
Yummy, nice hard clit, moist spot..may be having little quivers down below with the thoughts of that.

love those little quivers! :heart:

This is one of those things I love, in fantasy.
I love the idea of being the 'other woman', the one she can't resist so deeply that she breaks her vows.
And, I've been that.
But, now that I'm not a selfish 20-something, I behave (but still fantasize).

I'm trying to talk hub's into letting me find a gf like you.
 
"Yes, Miss, what I'm really looking for is that skirt you have on. No, that one specifically."

"If you close the store and come into the dressing room with us so we can both try it on I bet my friend Val here and I will help you hit your sales quota for the month."
 
"Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe she just wants to get fucked and fucked well. However she has to."

"Is that it Peaches? Does your tight little kitty just want to get fucked and fucked well however she has to? Well, lucky for you, you've come to the right place. Lose your top. And your skirt. Now your bra. Hand Val your panties and tell her she is allowed to keep them as a souvenir."
 
Ooh this place looks like fun! I'm 36, married and looking for friendship only. I am bicurious and dying to meet a lady friend (or friends) to play with. I am a newbie and have never been with a girl before, so I'm pretty much a lady love virgin.
 
Christ, I need to get laid

You and me both Val! ;) :)

Ooh this place looks like fun! I'm 36, married and looking for friendship only. I am bicurious and dying to meet a lady friend (or friends) to play with. I am a newbie and have never been with a girl before, so I'm pretty much a lady love virgin.

Welcome to Lit! May I suggest you fill out your profile a little more so those of us who might want to can get to know you better? Another suggestion would be to find a few threads you like, especially a word play thread or three, and play on there to meet like minded peeps. :rose:
 
Back
Top