The sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice individuals compromise, kindling empathetic loving openness; determined eager ones never settle.

Banjos are cool; Tiny Tim scares the fuck out of me. Hello, Tio. :)

Several Egregious Tall Tales Lower Expectations.

or (Saw Emily's Top Titties. Lusty Expectations)

Nice individuals compromise, kindling empathetic loving openness; determined eager ones never settle.

Banjos are cool; Tiny Tim scares the fuck out of me. Hello, Tio. :)

Perhaps, then, a little duet for cello and banjo...I was thinking of Carnival of the Animals Breakdown on Foggy Mountain?

Several Egregious Tall Tales Lower Expectations.

or (Saw Emily's Top Titties. Lusty Expectations)

Evil xylophone percussionists enjoy creating tintinnabulations auditorily tempting indecently outfitted Nicaraguan senoritas.

Perhaps, then, a little duet for cello and banjo...I was thinking of Carnival of the Animals Breakdown on Foggy Mountain?

Ahh, now you're talking, Tio. My favorite is The Swan. Soul-crushingly beautiful. :heart: We could go back and forth, until it escalated into complete and utter chaos! :) ...but I may need to choose another animal for my part. Hmm... Check out Steve Martin and friends: Foggy Mountain Breakdown. :kiss:

Evil xylophone percussionists enjoy creating tintinnabulations auditorily tempting indecently outfitted Nicaraguan senoritas.

Self Evangelists Never Offer Really Interesting Tales, Ask Stephen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back