Frotting

padiguy

Virgin
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Posts
16
Hey guys... Does anyone have any experience with frotting? I am circumsized so I would need a willing, uncut male to do this, but I think it would be exciting to dock cocks while slipping my cock head into his foreskin and jacking. Feeling either of us shoot warm cum and feel it fill around our cock heads sounds like fun.

Any experiences?
 
Last edited:
Hey guys... Does anyone have any experience with frotting? I am circumsized so I would need a willing, uncut male to do this, but I think it would be exciting to dock cocks while slipping my cock head into his foreskin and jacking. Feeling either of us shoot warm cum and feel it fill around our cock heads sounds like fun.

Any experiences?

You are specifically talking about "docking" and not just "frotting".

I think virtually any man who has been sexually active with other men had, at one time, engaged in some sort of frotting behavior. I certainly have in both the classic and expanded definition of the term.

Of course the classic and I guess technical definition of "frot" is "a non-penetrative form of male-male sexual activity that usually involves direct penis-to-penis contact..." I think this is a pretty common and universal male-to-male sexual practice either as the means to achieve an orgasm or as a component of foreplay.

In actual practice, I think the term has been more widely interpreted to mean many types of non-penetrative sex which incorporates rubbing the penis against a partners body without penetration. This may include penis to penis jacking, penis to penis humping, interfemoral sex/intercourse (rubbing the penis between a partners thighs) or even rubbing the penis between a partners ass cheeks without penetration.

For my former male partner and I, one of our favorite activities was for one of us to sit astride the other's thighs, genitals (cocks and balls) together, jacking both of us together till till we came in a creamy mingling of ejaculate. We did this long before we ever moved on to oral or anal sex.

As for "docking" per se, nope, I've never had an uncircumcised partner so it's not something I've ever tried.

Just a question but did you post this in this section? I would think that the subject matter might get more responses in GLBT.
 
Last edited:
UnderMyKilt

UnderMyKilt: Thank you for your thorough reply. You gave me much of what I had hoped to read. I posted under "How To..." because I am hopeful I can generate some first person accounts of docking and frotting.

At some point, I would like to write about this and post in Literotica. Thanks again for your reply. I will also post over in GLBT. Good suggestion!
 
I hate "frotting". I tried to score in an online game of Scrabble and the dictionary controlling the game said it was not a valid word! I lost a 7 letter bonus of 50 cos of some prudish interpretation.
 
I always took frotting as penis to penis contact. I've only done it a couple of times but if is a wonderful sensation. The last time was on a cruise ship in the steam room and the guy who had his cock on mine while I was stroking both of us came first. The feel of his hot cum on my cock lubricated me to where I ejaculated within seconds after feeling it. Great sexual feeling.
 
My experience with frottage started way too many years ago as a young man, at the time I considered my self strictly hetro. After an encounter with a couple interested in trying a double penetration I began considering other acts. I found I liked the feeling of another cock rubbing mine inside her body. Some years later I experienced frottage through a glory hole in a local ABS. It was very hot with him rubbing my cock using his precum for lube. After he came he jacked me off using his cum for lube. This was long before AIDS came around. Too bad glory holes are extinct around here now days.
 
Back
Top