For Love of Comedy

Erlind

Armitage
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Posts
4,050
A light rain had started making the dark Gotham night even grimmer. A man in a blue security uniform swept his flashlight across the alleyway revealing nothing, but trash, brick walls and grime. Muttering to himself he tried the side door to Gotham First National Bank. Locked. He tugged on it harder, the effort sending a bit of blonde hair out from under his cap. Giving up he kicked it, cursing and crossed his arms. He stood there just getting wet, locked out of the bank.

“Can I help you?” The man swung his light back around to a security guard, now shielding his eyes. With a bit of chuckle he approached the guard.

“I’m new. I took a wrong turn and ended up out here a-loan. Get it? A-loan?”

“New guy? They would have told me if a new guy was working tonight. I'll just call the boss and straighten this out now. And lay off the crap jokes would ya?” Digging a phone out of his pocket, the guard started to dial, but never got that far. The first man caught him completely off guard with a solid punch to the jaw, knocking him out cold. Giggling, the assailant pulled the keys off the guard's belt.

“I know. Still working on the punch line.” He unlocked the door, propping it open with the now dozing security guard. He tossed his cap out into the rain and started stripping the security uniform off revealing leather and the red and black suit underneath. He bust out laughing and gave a whistle to whoever was waiting for him out in the night.

"Miss J. Boys. Bank's open for business."

tumblr_nsesozkvmy1qllayyo2_500.jpg
 
Back
Top