Writing Challenge: What Happens Next?

From her knees, it was clear to Oswald that Kitty's demeanor just changed. The naughty little grin changed to a nasty glare. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Kitty exclaimed. "This isn't the Sugar Kane, so I don't have to service you first. Here in this office, I'm Celeste, and you will get on your knees and take care of my needs before I take care of yours!"

With that, she grabbed his belt and pulled him down to his knees. They were two stubborn people, and neither one wanted to move first. So as they stared each other down, they didn't notice when the door opened, and they were discovered by....

Heather, who didn't look stunned at all to find them there on their knees.

"Well, well, well," she cooed as she closed the door behind her. "Just the perfect spot, if I do say so myself."

Grinning as she walked over to where Oswald stared open-mouthed, Heather reached out to rub his head. "I always wanted to bring you to your knees."

Celeste gasped and...
 
Heather, who didn't look stunned at all to find them there on their knees.

"Well, well, well," she cooed as she closed the door behind her. "Just the perfect spot, if I do say so myself."

Grinning as she walked over to where Oswald stared open-mouthed, Heather reached out to rub his head. "I always wanted to bring you to your knees."

Celeste gasped and...

...realized she had missed her chance at Oswald. She chastised herself - "why did I have to be so stubborn? I should have let him have his way!"

Dejected, she wandered the office hallways, looking for someone with which to hook up. It seemed everybody but her had found a partner and was enjoying the new office rules. She thought about it for a minute, and then remembered there was a new guy, working back in the corner office. He worked so hard, he hardly ever came out, and no one really knew what he looked like.

Celeste straightened her clothes. It was time to take a risk. So she headed back to the corner, knocked on the door, and without waiting for an invitation, barged right on in. The shock on her face must have been genuine when she saw....
 
Back
Top