It's an AH Reunion.

It goes. Super busy teaching my mini-ninjas, and just bought my dream house. :)

You?

Well, don't have my dream house yet, I can't afford a medieval castle as of this moment... I have a nice town house at least.

I'm pretty damn content these days. My photography has improved by leaps and bounds, and I've moved in to a different career path. Life's good. Now, if only my hips would fully recover from the car accident I was in 2 years ago, life would be perfect.

Well, don't have my dream house yet, I can't afford a medieval castle as of this moment... I have a nice town house at least.

I'm pretty damn content these days. My photography has improved by leaps and bounds, and I've moved in to a different career path. Life's good. Now, if only my hips would fully recover from the car accident I was in 2 years ago, life would be perfect.

I'm lucky I have a husband who trusts me. I bought it without him seeing anything but pictures....lol.

That's actually pretty close...I have 30 students now. :D

I retired from the oil fields or more right is the oil fields retired and I had nothing else to do. So now I'm building wooden fishing boats for fun and profit.

Pulling a flyingtacklehugg on a witch can be hazardous to ones health, shall we say. :D

Not yet but isn't it Mabeuse?

I think you're right, but I copied it from a list earlier in the thread. Copy and paste is not always your friend. :rolleyes:

She dropped in to the Last thread a few years back. She also the inspiration behind my friends with benefits story. My first try at group sex.

I miss SheReads. Her humor was infectious.

I miss her, too. She used to make me spray my tea out my nose.

Not a "ninja", but

A plate, which I have not yet etched or engraved, much less printed...
attachment.php

Love it!

I'm sorry everyone but this ol' bear is starting to cry. So many friends reminding me of what I've lost. She used to give me such a fishy eye when I got back from a Litogether but never once questioned what I'd done (and I never did anything!) I miss her so much . . .

I'm sorry everyone but this ol' bear is starting to cry. So many friends reminding me of what I've lost. She used to give me such a fishy eye when I got back from a Litogether but never once questioned what I'd done (and I never did anything!) I miss her so much . . .

*hugs*

I know it's hard :heart:

That happens but you need to look at all the old friends you've been able to see again even for a short while.

Hang in there bear, we're here for ya as much as we can be.

I still remember the orchid you brought me. I wonder what she thought of that?

Well, I'll be dipped. It's old home week. So many familiar names with some new avatars. How the Hell are y'all? Molly tipped me off that this thread was active again, so here I is. :D

What has everyone been up to?

I just read back on the thread. Sorry for your loss, Bear. :(

Last edited:

I can attest that you were a good bear. :heart::kiss:

I know I don't know how you feel, but I it hurts my heart to see you in pain.

Well, I'll be dipped. It's old home week. So many familiar names with some new avatars. How the Hell are y'all? Molly tipped me off that this thread was active again, so here I is. :D

What has everyone been up to?

I just read back on the thread. Sorry for your loss, Bear. :(

Good to see you, Tom.

Oh, and the Cubs win.

Back