Spare the Rod... (closed)

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php



Dramatis Personae:

Anna, an 18 year old girl -- played by Ldy_Sea.

Marie, Anna's mother -- played by EmpressJosephine.

Dave, Marie's lover -- played by PrincepsCyberius.​



 

Attachments

  • Title03a.jpg
    Title03a.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Anna01a.jpg
    Anna01a.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Dave01a.jpg
    Dave01a.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie01a.jpg
    Marie01a.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
Reconnecting


“I’ve missed this, Dave!” Marie purred as he moved expertly inside of her. Distant thunder rolled romantically through the emerald green small vales and secluded hollows of southwestern Wisconsin, adding more magic to their morning lovemaking. “I’ve missed you.”

Steadies for almost three years in high school, Marie and Dave broke up toward the end of their college Sophomore year. They remained friends for the rest of their time together at the University of Wisconsin, but then she took a job in Atlanta while he stayed in Madison for law school. By the time he graduated, Marie had married Brian and Dave was engaged to Sue. Soon, their friendship waned to yearly exchanges of Christmas cards.

That changed at their twenty-fifth high school reunion. Brian’s job had brought Marie back to Wisconsin two years earlier, but still a few hours from where Dave lived, it hadn’t changed things for them from when she lived in Georgia. She had not even known Dave would attend the reunion. He had skipped the previous ones.

She remembered how her heart fluttered and loins buzzed when she first saw Dave crossing the dance floor toward the country club bar. He’d gained a few pounds since college, but it looked good on him. Six feet tall, he retained his broad swimmer’s shoulders, narrow hips, and firm butt. Intruding gray had turned his blonde hair the color of electrum. Much shorter, Brian, with his increasingly spherical dimensions, did not compare well.

Afterward, Marie could not remember what they talked about all night, although she appreciated Brian’s patience as she and Dave rehashed old stories and glories of high school and college. Marie showed genuine sympathy when Dave explained his and Sue’s amicable divorce, but she already reveled in the fantasies this inspired in her deepest thoughts. As the reunion ended, she and Dave exchanged email addresses and promised each other to stay in touch, maybe even meet in Madison for lunch on occasion. Before either went to bed that night, they had become “friends” on FaceBook. Unfortunately, almost two years passed and, while occasionally chatting for a few minutes on FaceBook Messenger, they did nothing else to further reestablish their rekindled friendship.

Then Brian received his big promotion and, with it, a spate of international travel. Marie’s fantasies about reuniting with Dave began to obsess her. She now faced one problem. Her daughter Anna, having graduated high school, decided to remain at home and attend the local branch of the state University. Even with Brian gone for up to a week or two at a time, she did not dare get together with Dave. It would not take Anna long to deduce her infidelity if she did.

In early August, while Brian was over in Dubai supervising a new project, Anna had asked Marie if she could spend a long weekend camping at Devils Lake with some of her girlfriends. Marie had said “yes” almost too enthusiastically. She realized this finally provided a chance for her desperately desired tryst with Dave.

Anna left Friday morning, not due back until Monday, with three friends and their tents and gear packed tightly into Marie’s 2016 Land Rover LR4. Marie usually wouldn’t have permitted Anna use of this vehicle, but she wanted to ensure the success of her sojourn. Dave arrived that afternoon.

They did not go immediately to bed. In fact, Marie found endearing that Dave obviously remained unsure of her intention in inviting him for the weekend. She had not told him ahead of time that they would have the house to themselves the whole time.

They sat for a while, drinking white wine and picking at the salmon, Jarlsberg cheese, and rice crackers Marie had set out for supper. When the time finally arrived, Dave exceeded Marie’s hopes and expectations. Always a conscientious and generous lover, in the two decades since they had last shared a bed Dave had become incredibly adept at pleasing a woman. Add to this the greater restraint and staying power of a man in his mid-forties, and Marie had spent the night in sexual bliss. They ultimately fell asleep in each other’s arms, only to resume their energetic romance to the soothing serenade of gentle rain an hour after sunrise. Marie looked forward to a full weekend of wonderful companionship and amazing sex.

 
Dave could not have asked for more. His love for Marie had never really diminished, not after they broke up for what now seemed silly reasons, not even during his tumultuous and now ended marriage. He had gone to their 25th high school reunion in the hope of simply seeing her and resuming their friendship. While he had fantasized about it, he never could have dared hope it would lead to this.

The adulterous nature of their lovemaking gave him no pause. He considered that a matter between Marie and Brian. Of course, Dave would do whatever necessary to keep their renewed relationship secret, but he hoped Marie would eventually decide to leave her husband. After all, their one child had turned 18 and would soon start college. If Marie thought so little of her marriage to cheat on Brian, what reason had she now to stay with him?

All that could wait. Right now, he focused on one goal: Marie's sexual pleasure. He had never forgotten what she liked, and could now give it to her with the self-control which age provided. Moving his hips in complex patterns, he wrapped his arms under her and lifted her slightly to meet her lips with his. They French kissed passionately as he continued to slip and slide and shimmy inside of her.
 
Comparisons


“Oh God, Dave!” Marie moaned as he moved inside her like he did in their youth. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed the feel of his long, lean body. Her husband Brian, having grown a bit rotund with middle age, no longer exuded the same aura of pure sexual energy. Dave still had it in spades. “I’ve really missed you, Dave. I don’t want this to ever end....”


 
"I've really missed you, Dave," Marie moaned with breathless passion. "I don't want this to ever end...."

Neither did he, and he hoped this signaled that Marie might choose to leave her husband and return to him sooner than he might have otherwise expected. Energized by this thought, he began thrusting into her with increased vigor.
 
Back
Top