Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the director of a gang bang and the clean up man. And of course getting to finally cum in her well used pussy.
 
It would have to be being gang raped all night by at least 15 men, who all have really thick cocks that are at least 8" long. 3 guys would use my holes at a time while the others did whatever they wanted to me (spanking, pulling on nipples, or just stroking, etc...) and each time they were ready to cum, the guys in my pussy and ass would cum inside me and the guy in my mouth would cum all over my tits. And immediately after they pulled out, another man would replace them, keeping this cycle going until each man has had their fill of my body, leaving me covered with and leaking cum.

Sounds like you reading my mind
 
Being blackmailed by an authority figure to be their cumslut on command.
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts. Also, feel free to restart this thread!

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding :rose:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top