Tell me about your Panties

Honesly, they are kind of hiking up at the moment and not really all that comfy.

Sometimes its just easier to loose them. I have some boxer briefs that I started to wear on a roadtrip.....Not a good idea so I took them off.
 
Thank you ladies for sharing your panties with us. Cant wait to hear more.
 
I'm just sporting good ol' fashioned white boy shorts tonight. Normally I've got a little design on them, but ti's laundry day...
 
I like the ladies wearing the boyshorts with superhero designs oe cheeky slogans on them. looks sassy and naughty to me lol
 
I hope everyone is having a fun naughty day. If your panties are a bit damp let us know why
 
funny, I've never met a woman with a thing for men's underwear.
 
Last edited:
I have a fetish or more like a kink in which I love to touch and tease and even taste a woman through her panties. I also have a fantasy in which I get caught with someones used panties. If this is something that appeals to any of you lovely ladies of lit please do send me a PM or contact me on yahoo or KIk, caughtbyu is also my name on both.

What are you offering in return? Feel free not to answer, because whatever it is, I can assure you I'm not interested, but just out of curiosity...
 
Because..

Well if your not interested then why ask?

The only way she can give her life any sorta meaning, is by belittling people here obviously. Haven't you seen her other posts.

She wants to hawk her panties and home made sex tapes apparently.. and of course the best way to do that, is by insulting your customer base.. go figure..

One would have to go to a back alley... to meet a woman of her stature.. after all.
 
The only way she can give her life any sorta meaning, is by belittling people here obviously. Haven't you seen her other posts.

She wants to hawk her panties and home made sex tapes apparently.. and of course the best way to do that, is by insulting your customer base.. go figure..

One would have to go to a back alley... to meet a woman of her stature.. after all.

Nein, Fraulein. I don't sell my panties and homemade porn to people on Lit.
 
Well if your not interested then why ask?

And, in all seriousness, the reason I asked was to hopefully make OP think a bit. It was poorly executed, obviously, but I certainly have never claimed to be perfect other than perhaps facetiously. The title of the thread is, "Tell me about your panties." Not, "Would love to chat with like-minded women about my panty fetish. Then there was a post where he says, bluntly, "Panties please." Thus, he gives off an air of entitlement that may indeed be turning off women who enjoy and would be willing to discuss panty fetish.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top