What is your surprise turn on?

Infared saunas. I'm not sure why but the 'heat of the moment' inspired me to take care of business right then and there.

Snowballing.........

Saw a vid online with two couples. All are bi. Guy1 cums in the mouth of girl1, she snowballs girl2, who then snowballs guy2, who then snowballs girl1, who then returns the load to guy1 where it originated;)

Then guy2 cums in the mouth of girl2, and the do the same thing in reverse order.

That's as close as I ever got to blowing off in my shorts:D

Well the first thing that I can say that was a surprise when it turned me on was a shemale.

Snowballing.........

Saw a vid online with two couples. All are bi. Guy1 cums in the mouth of girl1, she snowballs girl2, who then snowballs guy2, who then snowballs girl1, who then returns the load to guy1 where it originated;)

Then guy2 cums in the mouth of girl2, and the do the same thing in reverse order.

That's as close as I ever got to blowing off in my shorts:D

link or it didn't happen

Having my nipples pinched or clothes pinned. My breasts have never been very sensitive, were honestly a take it or leave it part of sex. One night play got a little rough and he pinched HARD. I was more turned on then I had ever been.

Having my nipples pinched or clothes pinned. My breasts have never been very sensitive, were honestly a take it or leave it part of sex. One night play got a little rough and he pinched HARD. I was more turned on then I had ever been.

Spanking....sometimes I can be a very naughty girl;)

I agree with both of you. Sometimes I like to put small clamps on my nipples and go out to eat. Makes my clit tingle and ache to be touched the entire time they are on and then they get this delicious soreness. It feels fucking fantastic when my girl takes the clamps off and is fucking me and then grabs my sore nipples and pinches them HARD. I cum almost instantly.

I agree with both of you. Sometimes I like to put small clamps on my nipples and go out to eat. Makes my clit tingle and ache to be touched the entire time they are on and then they get this delicious soreness. It feels fucking fantastic when my girl takes the clamps off and is fucking me and then grabs my sore nipples and pinches them HARD. I cum almost instantly.

Hmm May have to suggest wearing clamps out. Have never gotten that bold

Hmm May have to suggest wearing clamps out. Have never gotten that bold

The tweezer like clamps work better imo. I am rather busty and when I wore them it made my nipples stick out like I was freezing cold, but you couldn't see the clamps. Was interesting to have them on while in public talking to people and getting hornier by the minute!!!

My surprise turn on is being completely filled up. I like a cock in my mouth, pussy and ass all at the same time. I like seeing how much I can take and how far I can be spread.

3 years ago I picked up my daughter and her friend at the pool. A male lifeguard was talking to someone in the parking lot. He was fucking ripped! A six-pack, muscular thighs, a tight ass. Dark hair and a chisled face. I had an almost instant hard-on. It was the first time I'd ever been turned on by another man. I had an almost uncontrollable desire to suck his nipples, then slowly kneel in front of him, kiss his (what I imagined to be) thick cock while I squeezed his hot ass. As soon as I got home, I ran to the bedroom, locked the door, stripped naked, and lied down with my feet in the air, braced against the wall above the head of the bed. It only took a few strokes and I exploded; the first spurt going over my shoulder and the second hitting my neck and chest.

It's only happened a couple of times since, but I'm so hard as I write this, I'm probably going to blow a load right here.

When I was 9, I saw a poster advertising some beer brand, and it had a topless girl wearing boxing gloves, and in boxer shorts. The gloves were covering her breasts, and she had an intense look on her face, a fighter's look. That image began something in me.

When I was 12, I came across on the Net a picture of bodybuilders Zuzana Korinkova and Paula Suzuki.

In fact, I have just found the website again: http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/3227/link3.html

The comments section is already gone, but I vividly remember one guestbook signer who said, the clear winner would be Zuzana Korinkova, who would play around with Paula, letting Paula exhaust herself, before taking her down hard.

The idea of that happening, with the images of both women provided, made me rush immediately to my bed, where within moments I had my very first true orgasm, the wettest I had ever gotten.

The sound of a woman having sex or masturbating and cumming. When I was in college, one of my roommates would have sex with his girlfriend in his bedroom, which was right off of the kitchen, and she was loud. If you were in the kitchen or even the living room, you could hear her moaning. It was such a turn-on. If I hear a woman moaning/cumming having sex or masturbating, it gives me instant wood. Hell it can be even fake as I used to get turned on by listening to a radio stations Fake at 8 contest they used to have in the mornings.

Double Penetration

Photos of women being double penetrated, especially if both guys are squeezed into the same hole.

Ok so I have this T.E.N.S. unit that uses electric stimulation to relieve pain. Well one night I was playing around and it was suggested to me to put the electrodes around my nipples. I did and turned the TENS unit to a low power setting and WOW! I came almost instantly.

Ok so I have this T.E.N.S. unit that uses electric stimulation to relieve pain. Well one night I was playing around and it was suggested to me to put the electrodes around my nipples. I did and turned the TENS unit to a low power setting and WOW! I came almost instantly.

DO BE CAREFUL! -- You can run a current through your heart and possibly kill yourself. Please do nothing above your waist without a full and complete understanding of TENS, electricity, and your heart!

Read the Wiki.

Last edited:
DO BE CAREFUL! -- You can run a current through your heart and possibly kill yourself. Please do nothing above your waist without a full and complete understanding of TENS, electricity, and your heart!
This is an incorrect myth that is spread around a lot.

This is an incorrect myth that is spread around a lot.

This is NOT a myth.

I speak as a EE from a medical background. If you want to screw up your heart rhythm and croak, you can do it with electrostim. It can be harder to do with a TENS box in particular, but I could make it give you a VERY nasty experience.

Go googling. Here's what wikipedia says.

Back