Getting into aunty's panties!

Not sure I agree. If siblings are separated at birth, then meet (either knowingly or unknowingly of their relationship) and have sex, it's still incest. Why wouldn't it be the same for two clones from the same DNA donor?
 
Not sure I agree. If siblings are separated at birth, then meet (either knowingly or unknowingly of their relationship) and have sex, it's still incest. Why wouldn't it be the same for two clones from the same DNA donor?
The problem is the definition of incest - it's not fixed. Much cultural variation. Cousin sex is incest in some cultures, and mandatory in others. Sex between people closer than some specified degree of genetic separation may be incest. Sex between members of the same clan or moiety with greater separation may be incest/taboo IN THAT CULTURE.

The factor I'm exploring here isn't genetic separation -- which for clones and identical twins is non-existent -- but familiariity leading to squickiness. An M-F couple raised together from infancy, regardless whether they're blood or half- or step-siblings, will probably see each other as Sis and Bro, and their coupling is squicky. If identical twins were separated at birth and reunited in their 40s, and they fuck, it's *technically* incest, but hardly squicky at all.

Cloned humans are not yet common (to say the least) and we don't know how human societies will handle their existence. John Varley's SF novels posit a future society where known clones are illegal -- which means that mainly the rich | powerful | sophisticated are cloned. Of course, the rich & powerful usually get to do whatever the fuck they want, so clonecest would be No Big Thang. How can that get squicky?
 
I like to copy the stories from here to read later, but they are so long. I prefer shorter stories. :)
 
Back
Top