Have you read me yet........

mellowyellows

Literotica Guru
I don't know if there is a great way to do this, so I'll just give it a honest shot. So I'm smart, fit guy with a busy life but trying to fill a hole. No pun there, for all of you perverted minded people like myself; just trying to express the situation:devil: :D. I've had fun on Lit over the years and have met some great people. As of recent, life has kept me too busy to hang out here or to converse with people to try to plug those holes of social enjoyment that I know exist here.

So.........I guess I'm looking for a woman to share some time with. I'm not picky on body type, color, age or distance. I'm just looking for someone who wants some attention from a guy in their life and doesn't mind giving me some of that attention back. We have to share some things in common, only because in my experience that works best. What I'm not looking for is just another name to add to my yahoo account who I never converse with. I'm past that point of adding quantity and just need some good ol' quality in my life. So yeah.....that's all I'm looking for.

About me....

34 years old dude who loves cars, motorcycles and sports. Pretty much the typical guy.....

PM me or grow this thread if this ramble sounds interesting..........if it is just sappy, long and boring let me know that too.....haha. Positive critiquing is always valued. :D

I'm always happy for another someone to converse with :) PM or chat about anything and everything :)
hit me up?

just a girl....

that love sports unfortunately my baseball team lost their minds this year...yes non other than the Boston Red Sox but in 2012 they had the worst record in the MLB then the next year had the best record in MLB and won the world series....and the 2013 world series win will forever be the most special win for me because my grandmother was dying of cancer and she stayed alive long enough to see them win....she passed away two weeks later. and I hate that jacoby ellsbury went to the yankeees....I love the new england patriots and the Boston Bruins....love hockey Zdeno Chara #33 and captain is my boy all 6ft 9 of him....sexually I am open minded love sucking cock and I do swallow, I love to worship a cock and balls and love the power rush when I make my partner moan. I am into a lot of more kinkier sex but if you are interested in chatting then maybe i will let you in one some of my deviant secrets....hehehe

that love sports unfortunately my baseball team lost their minds this year...yes non other than the Boston Red Sox but in 2012 they had the worst record in the MLB then the next year had the best record in MLB and won the world series....and the 2013 world series win will forever be the most special win for me because my grandmother was dying of cancer and she stayed alive long enough to see them win....she passed away two weeks later. and I hate that jacoby ellsbury went to the yankeees....I love the new england patriots and the Boston Bruins....love hockey Zdeno Chara #33 and captain is my boy all 6ft 9 of him....sexually I am open minded love sucking cock and I do swallow, I love to worship a cock and balls and love the power rush when I make my partner moan. I am into a lot of more kinkier sex but if you are interested in chatting then maybe i will let you in one some of my deviant secrets....hehehe

Just have to say one thing.. It was a fumble.
Maybe two... It was a TD at the end of the game last Sunday.

Raiders die hard, Flyer fan and Mariners in baseball for me.

On the eve of Halloween, lets find some magic......where are you my mysterious mythical queen?:rolleyes:

Back