Runners unite?

Getting back

Long lazy holiday is about to be over. I did a couple of 12-14km trail runs the last week, but will have to start hitting it again next week when I go back to work.

New Boy

hi, I'm new here so saying hello!
I try and run most days to keep ticking over since I left the military. I'm in the uk and I must admit I prefer running in autumn and winter.

I got five miles in this morning, and quite frankly need to run another ninety or so to work off the calories from dinner.

:)

Runners where you at? 10k yesterday! First race since my marathon. Ran it at a 8:16 pace which is blistering fast for me. Anyone else have a race this weekend?

No races but a few lovely runs up some mountains, just waiting for snow now.

coming off a foot injury this fall so not really running much right now. Need to find more soft surfaces to run on. Been getting in a lot of other training like bike and swim and weights. Did a killer at home workout yesterday and had a little trouble getting out of bed this morning due to soreness. I groaned a little in various positions last night while having sex because it was hard to find a position where my sore muscles weren't a problem. at one point in doggy position his hands were on my hips and I asked him to rub them. That was almost as good as the sex.

coming off a foot injury this fall so not really running much right now. Need to find more soft surfaces to run on. Been getting in a lot of other training like bike and swim and weights. Did a killer at home workout yesterday and had a little trouble getting out of bed this morning due to soreness. I groaned a little in various positions last night while having sex because it was hard to find a position where my sore muscles weren't a problem. at one point in doggy position his hands were on my hips and I asked him to rub them. That was almost as good as the sex.

I love that you multitask!

Happy 2015 runner! Did a half this weekend. Shaved 3 min off my PR! Finished at 1:53:18. Very happy!

Winter makes it more difficult to run outside so I've mostly been in the gym. Who is ready for better weather?!

I'm up for slightly better weather than we've had of late but equally it's hard to run when it's too hot so spring being round the corner is ideal!

I'm training for a half-marathon in Berlin at the end of March. Hoping for a sub 2 hour time but we'll see what happens!

Winter makes it more difficult to run outside so I've mostly been in the gym. Who is ready for better weather?!

Trying to stay uninjured before my next 5K race in two weeks.

Marathon on Sunday. VERY HOT. Got up to 89 by the end of the race. Time was slow. Over 20 min slower than my first marathon which is disappointing since I feel I am in much better shape. Oh well. Plan on running another in October

Back