Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, with j/o buddy on YM phone .. hot talk, getting each other off .. big loads, both of us .. that was the last time .. this time, horny all day, going it alone ..

This morning at the gym, using the shower attachment on the strongest setting. I feel like I've just played masturbation Cluedo...

My hand

Then I gobbled it up and pray I can eat my load from my wife's pussy when we fuck shortly

Last night and tonight, naked in front of my computer, scanning my tumblr sites and searching for the right picture or video to bring me off.

Well, it's gonna be right here .. soon as I can set up a chat'n'stroke with an on-line buddy .. PM or YM (PM to set up YM, ok?)

In my design studio today

I masturbated right after I exposed myself to two buyers. I should say as soon as they left.

I masturbated right after I exposed myself to two buyers. I should say as soon as they left.

I had let my small staff leave early today so they could get ready for their parties tonight and tomorrow. I had a little too much to drink at lunch also. Well, at the last minute a small boutique I've sold to said they were sending over two girls (one turned out to be just a trainee) to see what new designs I had. One of my assistants usually models, but like I said, I sent everyone home early. So, these two young girls came by and I tried things on for them. I got changed right in front of them. The sangria made me way too brave or reckless. I wasn't wearing a bra. I don't have to wear one. My breasts are small and firm. For what it's worth my nipples are too big and long proportion wise. I also had soaked my underwear at lunch, so I took them off before the buyers came. It was too obvious the thin cotton panties were very wet. So, I was totally naked, except for different heels, in front of the girls between dresses and skirts. I think they were too shocked to say anything negative about what I was doing.

Last edited:
Mmmm, it was the day before yesterday already .. and waking up this morning stroking before I am awake says it is gonna be sooner than later .. stay tuned ..

I had let my small staff leave early today so they could get ready for their parties tonight and tomorrow. I had a little too much to drink at lunch also. Well, at the last minute a small boutique I've sold to said they were sending over two girls (one turned out to be just a trainee) to see what new designs I had. One of my assistants usually models, but like I said, I sent everyone home early. So, these two young girls came by and I tried things on for them. I got changed right in front of them. The sangria made me way too brave or reckless. I wasn't wearing a bra. I don't have to wear one. My breasts are small and firm. For what it's worth my nipples are too big and long proportion wise. I also had soaked my underwear at lunch, so I took them off before the buyers came. It was too obvious the thin cotton panties were very wet. So, I was totally naked, except for different heels, in front of the girls between dresses and skirts. I think they were too shocked to say anything negative about what I was doing.

And to top it off, I got a nice order from them this morning.

Yesterday already .. mid-afternoon chat'n'stroke with on-line j/o buddy .. mm mm .. heady stuff .. ready, willing and able to go for it again ! (PM, YM phone, Skype - if that is you, PM to set it up!)

Yesterday it was .. gonads were jumping today, begging for getting one off with an on-line buddy - but didn't happen .. tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back